No announcement yet.

Rubber Band Kegels (RBKs) - Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a fundamental concept to train the pelvic floor.

<no bumping, its in the sites Click here to start! >
    admin
    Last edited by Dangler; 08-09-2021, 06:38 PM.
    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Is it possible to get an illustration or video of this method? I cant picture how its done.

Comment

Lay on your back and do a kegel

Comment

I have a question, is there a reliable way to increase resistance while still achieving range of motion? This is good pe guys. You can also sit on an edge, and then take the elastic and pull your penis down- now kegel upwards against the resistance. I am in the market for a set of rubberbands with varying resistance, like resistance bands for your cock! Myriad benefits from weighted kegel training.
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
            I have a question, is there a reliable way to increase resistance while still achieving range of motion? This is good pe guys. You can also sit on an edge, and then take the elastic and pull your penis down- now kegel upwards against the resistance. I am in the market for a set of rubberbands with varying resistance, like resistance bands for your cock! Myriad benefits from weighted kegel training.
            Perhaps reclining in a declined position will work?
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

Perhaps reclining in a declined position will work?
              I can figure something out. I have been practicing RBKs standing up, get erect and then pull erection downwards with band- now kegel upwards against the resistance. My struggle now is finding a set of consistent and progressive bands. If the band is too small it can constrict the dick and dosen't allow for good range of motion. You need to be able to go up in resistance, so I have some generic yellow bands, and to increase resistance I add another band, for example today I used 4 bands. I will have to search the net or maybe go to the backroom of the meat market to find some rubber bands.
              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I can figure something out. I have been practicing RBKs standing up, get erect and then pull erection downwards with band- now kegel upwards against the resistance. My struggle now is finding a set of consistent and progressive bands. If the band is too small it can constrict the dick and dosen't allow for good range of motion. You need to be able to go up in resistance, so I have some generic yellow bands, and to increase resistance I add another band, for example today I used 4 bands. I will have to search the net or maybe go to the backroom of the meat market to find some rubber bands.
                How about Theraband? This might be something you can wrap around yourself like a belt, with the [erect] penis under it.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

How about Theraband? This might be something you can wrap around yourself like a belt, with the [erect] penis under it.
                  I got a set of mini resistance bands, similar to Theraband. I have not tried them for RBKs yet, but just feeling with my hands I believe the 'x-light' and 'light' bands could be useful. The set has 5 bands with different resistances. I have experimented with resistance band towel raises in the past, but I think I didn't have the ideal resistance band for that purpose, and I wasn't as dedicated to the exercise as I am now. Girls buy these bands like crack to exercise their butts, now I have cum to exercise my erection with them! hehehe. Glute exercise bands will be fun equipment for this PE, sometimes it just takes Big Al to send you in a good direction I want to take a rest period so maybe when I come back I will put in a report.
                  "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I got a set of mini resistance bands, similar to Theraband. I have not tried them for RBKs yet, but just feeling with my hands I believe the 'x-light' and 'light' bands could be useful. The set has 5 bands with different resistances. I have experimented with resistance band towel raises in the past, but I think I didn't have the ideal resistance band for that purpose, and I wasn't as dedicated to the exercise as I am now. Girls buy these bands like crack to exercise their butts, now I have cum to exercise my erection with them! hehehe. Glute exercise bands will be fun equipment for this PE, sometimes it just takes Big Al to send you in a good direction I want to take a rest period so maybe when I come back I will put in a report.
                    Thanks for the kind words! We look forward to your report!

Comment

Working...
                    X