Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Controlling your sexual energy to achieve multiple male orgasms??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling your sexual energy to achieve multiple male orgasms??

Hi,

minuteman's guide: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...asm-guide.html
    teaches how to DO by controlling your PC muscles.

https://youtu.be/Bnj6msT8NNs

https://youtu.be/1EK6Wz5Ms24

I found some youtube videos which state that you can move your sexual energy around to have an orgasm without ejaculating.

The man in the second video says if you move that energy to your heart and orgasm from your heart, you will feel like a child.

Anybody know anything about this?

Thank you

The mmo taught onsite is very straightforward and deals with muscle control timing and skill. I suspect the energy movement visualisations etc are doing the same thing to be honest though .
    If you wish to follow a mystic practise in regards to mmo other sites might be better .

I can confirm head effects with mmo practise .

Comment

Basically it's qi or vital force what you move around. Qi is part of different asian systems like qi gong, tai chi, kungfu and suchlike. Working with qi is not a magic trick, it can be learned by everyone.

What you need to know is that you do not create qi in your body - it's already there. With practice you become just conscious of qi so you can cultivate it.

In my experience so far you need two things to learn an orgasm with moving sexual energy. First, the physical control like teached here with pelvic floor work and the energy movement with some sort of inner energy work - I like the microcosmic orbit.

Comment

The microcosmic orbit has been mentioned onsite previous . My experience with it is that the visualisation creates physical effects that are muscular . In any case it is not a bad practise would you like to start a thread on this style of practise User? We have no objection to mystic practise it's just I teach a physical style.

Comment

It's all nonsense. You can't willingly transfer energy throughout your body because biology doesn't work like that. Each cell has it's own store of energy in the mitochondria in the form of adinosine triphosphate (ATP) which is formed from glycogen (sugar). The cells in your heart cannot borrow nor can they donate energy from any other cell in your body.

What these videos are describing in their tantra, Qi, Yogi, woo-woo, is the manipulation of neurochemicals dopamine and serotonin. Serotonin is the sedative neurochemical you feel after an orgasm or a heavy carb-rich meal that calms you down and puts you to sleep, while dopamine is responsible for the "feel good" high you get from nearly any pleasurable activity. The child-like feeling you are describing is actually the euphoric effect of a large amount dopamine on the brain.

There's the basic description of what happens when you abstain from orgasm, and now I will quickly discuss how you can achieve the multi orgasm without the mumbo jumbo or jargon. By stimulating yourself sexually through sex or masturbation but stopping just before orgasm you can build up dopamine levels in the brain.

Because your brain expects an orgasm it will to pump out more dopamine, and norepinephrine that get you high, but more importantly prepare your body to ejaculate semen. When you stop and start enough times you can trick this mechanism into triggering an orgasm in brain without causing the muscle contract that cause an ejaculation. This is where kegels pay off because you can control when you orgasm voluntarily along with the stop and start method. There's everything you need to know about multi-male orgasms without the BS.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

And the people who can raise temperature in one section of thier body at will? Or slow thier heart to almost nothing at will? Or stop thier breathing for minutes at a time? Energy can be transfered. It is not BS. I studied biology also. Your descriptions are very rote. There are other sciences at play.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
              And the people who can raise temperature in one section of thier body at will? Or slow thier heart to almost nothing at will? Or stop thier breathing for minutes at a time? Energy can be transfered. It is not BS. I studied biology also. Your descriptions are very rote. There are other sciences at play.
              The examples you listed all involved controlling metabolism through breathing. You can control your internal temperature, increase tolerance to pain, and slow heart rate through different breathing techniques. The same martial artists can also break boards with their heads as a parlor trick. It doesn't make them supernatural for doing so.

Comment

Here is my view GreatDivider . It doesn't really matter if energy is being moved or if the visualisation of it being moved causes micromusucular changes . The question is does have a positive effect and the answer is it can .

So it can be a worthwhile practise the scientists can argue the method of action .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Here is my view GreatDivider . It doesn't really matter if energy is being moved or if the visualisation of it being moved causes micromusucular changes . The question is does have a positive effect and the answer is it can .

So it can be a worthwhile practise the scientists can argue the method of action .
                  No, that has actually been proven to work!

There was woman who fell off a horse and suffered chronic nerve damage in her shoulder. She came up with all these visualizations to help her tolerate pain, like imagining little soldiers fighting monsters that caused her pain. There was a documentary about her, but her techniques even though they were a placebo were more effective than pain relievers at the time.

Guys, I'm not knocking the visualization or meditation aspects of this argument just the woo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                    No, that has actually been proven to work!

There was woman who fell off a horse and suffered chronic nerve damage in her shoulder. She came up with all these visualizations to help her tolerate pain, like imagining little soldiers fighting monsters that caused her pain. There was a documentary about her, but her techniques even though they were a placebo were more effective than pain relievers at the time.

Guys, I'm not knocking the visualization or meditation aspects of this argument just the woo.
                    Well there is a place for knocking woo but I don't personally think this is it . Sometimes the woo stuff in time leads to science and performs a valuable function in the mean time.

Comment

For me, being an uncontrolled animal in the sack is fun now and again. Women keep complaining about Metrosexual man with their man bags, and skin care products, but are wimpy in bed. Going all out for it at least shows you are a male animal. Multiple organisms in men okay, but think about Old Faithful, if it blew every 10 min instead of once a day and spectacularly would be more of a satisfying spectacle worth taking that picture for the album.

Comment

Old Faithful blows every 75 minutes or so.

Comment

I thought this thread was kind of witch-doctory, but raw biology of cells can not explain everything about the human body.
                          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Why are you against witch doctors? We are incredible entities. We are capable of so much. Including making true the axiom..."Argue for your limitations and they are yours".

Comment

Here is a short introduction to the basics of the inner energy exercising technique I use. Maybe this will clear some of the mystic fog.

The origin of your inner energy (qi) is behind the navel. There the life of your body has started, here your body began to grow into this world. That's why it's the origin and storage place of your own inner energy. And in inner energy practice you start at this place.

Stage 1
                              - Make yourself comfortable, lie or sit, spine straight and breath relaxed.

- Bring attention to your navel inside your body. But not in terms of imagining how your entrails look. Just bring attention to the place a few fingers below and a few fingers behind your navel inside you. Let your attention rest at this place.

- After a few days or weeks doing this you will recognize some sort of a new quality. New, because it's neither physical nor mental. A warm pleasant feeling figuratively. But this feeling - your qi - moves, it is not motionless. It moves by itself. In my case qi moves like an electron around a atomic nucleus, like a moon around a planet, like a planet around the sun. In other words - qi moves around your energy center.

- When you've accomplished this you can strengthen the energy center at the navel (dantian in qi gong terms) or you can unlock other energy centers.

Comment

Working...
                              X