Effect of androgen levels during growing period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect of androgen levels during growing period

https://www.mrc.ac.uk/news/browse/penis-length-is-determined-early-in-fetal-development/

http://www.hormonesmatter.com/endocrine-disruptors-penis-size/

Upper is text that say the androgen level that fetus is exposed determines penis size. Lower link say that the level of estrogen, too much hindering penis growth. Mothers who had been exposed to more xenoestrogens bisfenol a and phtalates had sons with smaller dicks.

And upper link says that later exposure to androgens didn't change final penis size only speeded up so it happened earlier.

Still I would think that you need some amount of androgens (normal amount) to trigger the growth when in puberty. Otherwise penis growth would be hindered. But this text says that the amount of androgens in puberty would not be crucial, meaning it should not grow any larger even if levels would be sky high.

Still I would like to do studies where boys who are penis growing age would be injected different doses of testosterone and pure DHT to see what happens.

And if mother would use exogenous testosterone during pregnancy, would it cause any health problems and would it cause boy to have a giant dick?

Are there any other factors that deter final penis size than those hormone levels during pregnancy? Some penis size affecting genes of father and mother? There must be something. Meaning natural big dickked guys would probably have more change to have big dick boys. And if mothers father has big dick it could affect too?

I would like to do experiment. Mandingo and some woman who's father has huge, would make a child. And then Mandingo and some woman who's father has tiny dick.

Nature has been pretty good at generating normal sized dicks since the beginning of time. You don’t want to screw around with Mother Nature.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
    X