Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libido Vs Erection Quality, What's the Connection

Hello,

I have been pondering about this subject for a while and was wondering if any of you had a better understanding of the connection. Usually people think that there is a simple straight forward proportionality relationship between libido and erection quality; in other words, the higher the libido, the stronger the erection... However I have experienced this to be a bit off at times.

There have been days, for example, when my brain is just fine tuned for sexy women. I look at them in the street or anywhere and I am immediately attracted to their feminism, their curves, their hair, their hands, their legs, their everything, almost like seeing a fine work of art but in a sexual way, desiring to engage physically, and yet not even feel a thing down there. And then, there have been other moments when I get a super hard erection, but my brain is not even thinking about girls or sex. Last night, for example, I was edging and I managed to get a strong erection for several minutes, but my brain wasn't even stimulated, I didn't feel too horny. So there seems to be a more complex connection going on between the mental aspect and the physical aspect. Of course these have been unusual observations that stand out from the regular. Do any of you have something to add to this?

Cheers.

Libido refers to drive whereas EQ refers to the ability to maintain a hard erection. There's some crossover but it's not an absolute. Psychological issues can affect both libido and EQ.

Men typically have two types of erections- psychogenic and reflex. The former can be induced by thoughts or sights; the latter produced by touch. A reflex erection doesn't depend on emotional arousal- one can induce a reflex erection even without thinking of sexual thoughts.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Big Al, Awesome, that explanation seems to be congruent with my observations. Now that I know the correct terms I can look for more info on this subject.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Glad to be of service
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X