No announcement yet.

Finasterid = bigger penis! must read !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finasterid = bigger penis! must read !

Okay guys, this is a thread i found on a danish BB forum, what are you thinking?

Qute:

You go through a "prep" phase, which should take six months, but no more than 2 years (yes, you read correctly, but don't give up yet, hang on). During this preparation phase, you starve the body, more precisely the penis, from DHT. I still don't quite get what DHT does exactly (I only have the book for a few hours now), but apparently it's some sort of hormone that stimulates cell growth, and the body is messing with DHT during puberty and causes the penis to grow (during puberty).
    After puberty, the body has reached a sufficient level of DHT, so he "turns the switch off", and therefor it won't help much to only take DHT supplements.

Now, the whole point is to starve your penis from DHT by taking Finasteride, which reduces DHT by 70 %, over a prolonged period of time to make the receptors sensible to DHT again.
    After this prep phase, all you have to do is stop taking Finasteride, and let the body produce DHT again, which leads to that so-called "second puberty". This build-up process takes some weeks, two months, something like that.

Now, the most important things:
    because your body's DHT is severely lowered during preparation, your libido will decrease, but the doctor says taking herbal supplements to avoid this during that phase is possible.
    Then, again due to reduced DHT, your penis will shrink a bit. Again, don't lose me here, the doctor says after prep phase, the growth will do much more than just make up for it (in fact, he did this whole procedure himself).
    Don't do anything to enlarge your penis during preparation.
    Don't take anything that supports DHT production. The doctor lists numerous supplements and habits, but Vitamin E and Zinc supplements are important to avoid.
    Creatine is a good supplement for the prep phase, but should be taken in shorter cycles. One prep phase should contain munerous creatine cycles, and it's important to time it in a way that you begin a creatine supplemention phase when you start your rebound phase (when you lay off Finasteride and let your body normalise the DHT level).
    During prep phase, 1 mg of Finasteride should be taken once a day, *every* day, for at least six months. 1 mg of Finasteride causes the DHT level to drop by approximately 65 % within 24 hours, and if taken permanently, by approximately 70 %. Naturally, numbers vary from 26 to 170 %, so taking more than 1 mg a day doesn't hurt. Increased dose (beyond 5 mg) doesn't mean less DHT.

source: Mens-Network Forum - Penis Enlargement, Advice, Products & More

Thank you for posting this. Very interesting.

Maybe some men are willing to try this.

Personally, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of shutting down my DHT production.

Thoughts?
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I actually looked into this maybe a year ago but stopped becasue your receptors dont lose there sensitivity until an older age so I didnt care enough to keep looking into it but it will be interesting to see if someone does try it.

Comment

A post supporting drug use (finasterid) and hormone manipulation, where is it sourced from, a bodybuilding forum.

Comment

There are some risks associated with long term use of drugs like Finasteride. People should be aware of it. Drugs have minimum risks when they are on the right hands. They are like guns. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Finasteride can have a very bad impact on lipid profile; cholesterol and triglycerides levels. But that can be easily controlled with constant blood tests and use of statins at a low dose if necessary.

However, one of the worst problems of FInasteride, is a permanent damage in the body's own ability to convert testosterone into DHT. Finasteride can damage the 5arII enzyme in the body, responsible for the conversion. Symptoms are mostly eternal low libido; a problem that CANNOT be fixed adding a Testosterone Replacement Therapy, because no matter how much you add, the body does not convert. One of the only possibilities is to follow a treatment based on drugs like Masteron, or DHT supplementation with creams like Andractim. But all of this is not yet understood, since for studies unfortunately we depend on doctors who follow the religion of science instead of reason.

Comment

Jackxxx,

Excellent information, thank you. You are spot on: there are too many dangers associated with thios drug. It is definitely a far fetched penis enlargement theory...

There are ways to locally inhibit DHT (without messing up your system)...jelqing with olive oil will suppress the amount of DHT your penis contains...

Originally posted by homelesswombat View Post
            If olive oil prevents DHT formation and DHT seems to be a necessary component of penis growth, what's going on here? I recently had the thought that perhaps the short-term drop in DHT levels caused by the use of olive oil during a PE session could actually cause the body to up-regulate DHT production and receptor levels. I'll explain further. It is a well known fact that when using topical DHT cream (brand name Andractim) the user must apply it in 1-3 week cycles. This is because with all that excess DHT being introduced into the system, the body down-regulates DHT production and receptor levels.
            So instead of using a powerful chemical to mess with your body, simply inhibit the DHT in small amounts like with olive oil. What are the risks? It's just olive oil. It's worth a try before you jump into using Finasterid...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/8618-hypothesis-olive-oil-isnt-bad-heres-why.html
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well guys, i was thinking about this the other nigth.
              dont you think there are some guys there did use finasterid for over a half year, and then have to stop for some reason? I cant find someone saying it has worked, im starting to doubt this, and im not gonna waste half a year without pe just to found out..

any thoughs?

Comment

Sounds reasonable,drug use is best avoided if possible.

Comment

This protocol seems to be the same that M.D Kevin Pezzi wrotes in his book "The Science of Sex" (I don´t have it but I found the "protocol" somewhere in TP).

I don´t have see any report on it yet.

Regards
                  Sorry for my english! I´m spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

Oh boy! Wow! What a wealth of info!

Can someone (like Jackxxx) inform me (I never got the memo) as to what DHT is and does? Sorry.

Also, I use an olive oil/honey/vaseline/tea tree oil mix to jelq with,...........

Any comments on THAT?

Comment

are you preppin your schlong for the grill?
                      my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
                      BPEL- 6 3/4in
                      EG- 5in
                      NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
                      BPEL- 7in
                      EG-5.2in
                      NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                        Oh boy! Wow! What a wealth of info!

Can someone (like Jackxxx) inform me (I never got the memo) as to what DHT is and does? Sorry.

Also, I use an olive oil/honey/vaseline/tea tree oil mix to jelq with,...........

Any comments on THAT?
                        DHT is the hormone repsponcible for penis growth. It also helps prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen. green tea raises DHT levels. And does so w/o enlarging the prostate. Passion flower prevents the conversion of testosterone over to estrogen. Dht also prevents the conversion over to estrogen. DHT good, Estrogen bad!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          DHT is the hormone repsponcible for penis growth. It also helps prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen. green tea raises DHT levels. And does so w/o enlarging the prostate. Passion flower prevents the conversion of testosterone over to estrogen. Dht also prevents the conversion over to estrogen. DHT good, Estrogen bad!
                          yeah but elevated levels of DHT, is responsible for hair loss, and prostate enlargement. The amount of DHT that green tea can increase is minimum. Almost undetectable. The only efficient way to increase DHT is through chemicals like transdermal DHT, or Anabolic Steroids such as Masteron (drostanolone propionate) which is a derivative of DHT. DHT is also responsible for libido.

Comment

DHT Protocol to Contemplate

I am a newbie and have not tried any of this yet. I would be interested to hear if any of you have or have tried
                            anything similar.

It would seem that the body goes through a huge influx of DHT during puberty. Since hair loss and acne are considered
                            side effects of too much DHT and this occurs during puberty. It would seem that hair loss and acne products may hold
                            an answer. I have never used them, so I can comment on their efficacy.

To begin, we need to create a localized "beginning" environment (pre-puberty) of low DHT and then change to a localized
                            change/growth environment (puberty) of high DHT. I am sure there are other factors involved that we have not
                            discovered yet.

After looking into the hormone path a bit. I am still hooked on the idea and that there must be something that can be
                            done.

1. Starve the penis of DHT and clean the receptors or block them. (6 month protocol ?)
                            a. Inhibit both types of 5-AR enzymes locally
                            - using topical cream or oil
                            - Clearogen lotion ($25) seems to be very good at this (Fatty Acids)
                            - Shampoo like Nizoral
                            b. Block receptor sites
                            - not sure if we want to do this? Clearogen also does this (saw palmetto).

The question is, is this enough blocking. Finesteride apparently only blocks type 2 of 5-AR. I was thinking to use
                            DMSO and break up a pill into powder and apply it topically. I do believe clearogen should do the trick more
                            effectively.

All of this is not permanent and should clear the system with time except for Finesteride which elicit permanent DHT
                            conversion damage.
                            Now we are starting over in the puberty phase. At least, this is my weak understanding of our adulesent growth phase.

2a. Next we simultaneously increase the androgen receptor sensitivity and bring back DHT.

a. AR Sensitivity (absorbed through the digestive tract)
                            - Zinc Aspertate
                            - Caprylic Acid
                            - Phytoandrogen - Ginger extract (5% gingerol)
                            - Horny Goat Weed (20% Icarrin) - Aromatase Inhibitor to free up more testosterone
                            - Peperine for absorption
                            - etc...most of this stuff comes in powder form (ie smartpowders.com)
                            - A lot of the body building supplements target AR sensitivity and prevent DHT conversions so that
                            the body can maintain higher free testo. I believe there is one that might do the trick. Just requires a bit more
                            research such as Iforce Max Out

2b. Increase DHT and GH levels

a. Restore DHT
                            - Naturally increase DHT or
                            - Androcrime ($75 topical DHT) Not sure how to get it, since its in Europe.
                            b. Increase GH
                            - Secretagogues (Ghenerate by LG)
                            - Suppress samatostatin (still research this)

Many times the natural testosterone boosters do not have any blood work to back up the manufacturers claim.
                            Stick with old stuff like horny goat weed.

The only thing is to try them yourself and determine which is best. There are some long standing extracts that
                            are backed by reputable companies.

All of this is localized, we hope, thus reducing the systemic problems. This protocol may take several cycles
                            to see progress. Your guy did not grow over night, it was over a period of a few year and I assume in spurts

Is this a sound theory and protocol, alrighty, have at it?

Concerning DHT and BPH, there is more evidence that its estrogen that is the root cause. We are constantly
                            bombarded with estrogen mimicking compounds (soy, plastics, etc). DHT just causes the growth. Read up on this
                            train of thought on the websites and there are many more. I believe there is a patent related to this theory
                            which uses a potential estrogen blocking method to treat BPH.

http://nickdelgado.blogspot.com/2008/01/dht-is-not-culprit-with-bph-or-prostate.html
                            http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17068134

Our ability to detect and correlate is consistently being refined every year which sometimes nullify long
                            standing theories. Next it will be pregnenolone, I doubt it though

Comment

I have to admit, I find this stuff fascinating. It would scare me though to actually try it.

Are you considering doing this Mr Jiggles?

All of this is not permanent and should clear the system with time except for Finesteride which elicit permanent DHT
                              conversion damage.
                              This would worry me a lot, I would not want to have to rely on exogenous DHT for my masculine characteristics.
                              Vulcan
                              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                              X