Long term effect of PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term effect of PE

Hello! First of all I would like to thank everyone for contributing to this great forum and source of information. I have been doing PE probably for 5-6 years now, and I have really enjoyed the process. However, I now have a few questions that have made me take the step from just lurking, to actually posting.

To briefly mentioned my history with PE: I started with device training, such as using the Jes Extender and BathMate probably for the first two years or so. As time progressed, I changed to a manual stretching and jelqing routine, as I felt it was easier to adjust tension, and maintain more even balance between breakdown and recovery of the tissue. Now, I mostly do a 20 minute routine 3 x week. This includes warmup, stretching and jelqing.

Looking back, I have made some nice gains and is pretty much happy were I am at. I have a functional penis of what I would consider nice dimension. I would like to progress further (not increasing my training volume, just maintaining it), yet as I become older safety is what firstly comes to my mind.

To be fair, I have not really had any injuries these 5-6 years of PE. When EQ has dropped I have simply reduced training volume, similar also if I have experienced too much turteling. The only thing I could think of would be that has changed since I started, is that the skin on the underside of my shaft and a portion of the penis head is really dry. I have to apply a cold creme (similar to what is in a lipbalm) roughly two times a day to keep it moisturized. However, this could also be because I suffer from dry skin in general and has naturally arrived with aging.

Now, looking foward I am curious what potential risks (if any), that I face by continuing with PE. I aim to keep going with my manual stretching program, which is 20 minutes (including heating, stretching, jelqs) for 3 times a week. So I have a few questions:

1. What are the experiences of you guys who has been doing long term PE? Have you stayed injury free over periods for 10-20 years+? (My penis feel great after 5-6 years, I am just curious about really long term effects).

2. Looking at the image of the penis I included below. Are all parts of the penis 'extendable'? I understand that some of the swamp like tissue can be stretched. But is it possible that some of the tubes like the urethra will not stretch, and thus potentially break as the swamp tissue is pulled far enough? Or that the penis is pulled out of its 'socket' (where it connects to the rest of the body) when reaching big lengths?

anatomy-of-a-penis.jpg

Thank you for any clarification on these points, or any further input. It just dawned on me that I have been doing PE for so long, without actually questioning it a bit. I have read what little academic work covers this field. I belive the knowledge by the users here is the best thing.
    SimNorth
    Last edited by SimNorth; 03-18-2018, 06:49 AM.

Hey Sim!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

If you follow the procedures summorized in the Start Here section, all parts of your dick are extendable without injury. Remember to take it slowly and don’t overdo it.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      Hey Sim!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

If you follow the procedures summorized in the Start Here section, all parts of your dick are extendable without injury. Remember to take it slowly and don’t overdo it.
      I never recognised you with that new display picture haha.
      2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

SimNorth
        With respect to the urethra, there are some histology cornerstones wich can help us understand the situation and gauge the risks. The urethra itself is composed of three layers: mucosa, submucosa and a smooth muscle surrounding the first two.
        The mucosa is a type of epithelium, much like the “skin” that you have on the inside of your mouth, for example. Every mucosa is acompanied by it’s submucosa, for support. The smooth muscle is a layer of tissue that stands right over the submucosa.
        With that said, it’s easy to perceive that all those structures are susceptible of stretching and lenghtening with proper stimulus. Epithelium is actually one of the most distensible body parts out there.
        As for security measures, it’s a good idea to observe signs of urethral suffering, such as pain or discomfort while peeing, burning sensation, blood on urine, and so on. The bottom line is: the chances of a sudden urethral snap or complete rupture are not that great. The most probable scenario is one in wich warning signs come before the actual injury.
        Congratulations for the dedication, you are a real inspiration for newbies like myself. I will keep studying urology to better understand this process and feed this great comunity with the fruits of that labor. Sorry for the bad english, I’m not a native speaker. Peace!

Comment

I pumping with home made one for unknown pressure value and what I had is lower Erection quality
          And no morning wood
          And no spontiouse erection
          Numbness no lobedo and sex drive.
          I am keeping masterbatation for test since 2012
          My erection is soft and I had symptoms like hard flicced
          So
          What happen to me?

Comment

Hi

22 years with trying most PE methods and only injuries were from ignoring safety procedures and warning signs. Still going strong and only EQ issues is due to my auto-immune disorder. Basically avoid too much force/weight until your tissues are conditioned to withstand the forces. Don't take risks. Thanks.

M9
            Started 5.5" X 4.25" Currently 9" x 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by M9ter View Post
              Hi

22 years with trying most PE methods and only injuries were from ignoring safety procedures and warning signs. Still going strong and only EQ issues is due to my auto-immune disorder. Basically avoid too much force/weight until your tissues are conditioned to withstand the forces. Don't take risks. Thanks.

M9
              what is your auto-immune disorder? tx

Comment

Working...
              X