Injecting hgh into penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injecting hgh into penis

Can anyone give me advice about injecting human growth hormone into my penis

Nope but if you do it come back and tell us what happened.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Dont risk it

Comment

I don’t recommend unless prescribed and supervised by a doctor. Although there are conflicting reports and a strong division of opinions some have reported that HGH injections (not directly into the penis) have increased penis size. The most infamous being Jose Canseco in his autobiography. Whether true will be up to each person to decide. It won’t be settled here by debate.

Originally posted by gena12345 View Post
        Can anyone give me advice about injecting human growth hormone into my penis

Comment

Doesn't HGH shrink your balls? I wouldn't risk it tho you could mess up your sex life for life.
          Start (4-29-18): BPEL 8.3, NBPEL 8.2, EG 6.2, BPFSL 8.5

Goals: NBPEL 8.5, EG 6.5, BPFSL 9.0

Comment

No, TRT shrinks testicles in some. Doctors prescribe HCG to prevent shrinkage.

QUOTE=Kenotthib;1502027]Doesn't HGH shrink your balls? I wouldn't risk it tho you could mess up your sex life for life.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Ahhh ok thanks for the clarification. It might be fine then. I’d have to research more tho.
              Start (4-29-18): BPEL 8.3, NBPEL 8.2, EG 6.2, BPFSL 8.5

Goals: NBPEL 8.5, EG 6.5, BPFSL 9.0

Comment

This is really something you have to talk to a doctor about. Id strongly recommend to NOT do this on your own. Things like this can cause permanent damage on you for the rest of your life.
                2021-01-23 (42h after clamp)
                BPEL: 19cm
                TEG: 13cm
                MEG: 14cm
                BEG: 15cm

G: 2022-01-23
                BPEL: 21cm
                MEG: 15cm

Comment

Injecting HGH is very poor practice overall; people who really know what they're doing use growth hormone releasing peptides - which are far more sophisticated, work with not against your body, and maintain and even strengthen your bodies endogenous gh production and pulses.

Moroever, you don't want high levels of systemic igf-1, unless you want to encourage tumors, benign or otherwise - their invasion, metastasis and proliferation. HGH promotes systemic local igf-1.

Bloat, GH gut....and many other side effects from abnormally high, non-physiological levels of gh.

Just don't do it.

Yes, there are some very limited medical reasons for using it; but beyond that it's worse than useless with many potential downsides.

The people taking for anti-aging purposes are misinformed.

Dr Nemo
                  Member of the Month May 2018
                  Last edited by Dr Nemo; 04-29-2018, 03:28 PM. Reason: sororry, kind of an important error....still hungover from last night lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                    I don’t recommend unless prescribed and supervised by a doctor. Although there are conflicting reports and a strong division of opinions some have reported that HGH injections (not directly into the penis) have increased penis size. The most infamous being Jose Canseco in his autobiography. Whether true will be up to each person to decide. It won’t be settled here by debate.
                    Well, I don't know much about him or his claims - but on the face of it, it's an extremely dubious claim; moreover, it's coming from a guy who was probably on a lot of exogenous compounds to assist in his performance; and and in order to determine what had the effect you refer to he'd had to have had controls and isolated which compound etc.; which I doubt he did, plus he probably wasn't the brightest bulb to begin with.

There are indeed compounds that would almost certainly help speed up recovery and probably assist generally because they focus on collagen and ligament/tendon repair. That is true. Some of them can and do work by injecting locally.

However, they don't magically grow anything; but rather assist in the repair process by speeding it up, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadButters View Post
                      Injecting HGH is very poor practice overall; people who really know what they're doing use growth hormone releasing peptides - which are far more sophisticated, work with not against your body, and maintain and even strengthen your bodies endogenous gh production and pulses.

Moroever, you don't want high levels of systemic igf-1, unless you want to encourage tumors, benign or otherwise - their invasion, metastasis and proliferation. HGH promotes systemic local igf-1.

Bloat, GH gut....and many other side effects from abnormally high, non-physiological levels of gh.

Just don't do it.

Yes, there are some very limited medical reasons for using it; but beyond that it's worse than useless with many potential downsides.

The people taking for anti-aging purposes are misinformed.

The guy who started the JP90 ( RIP ) really was an advocate for HGH. His thread on the benefits & turning back the clock on aging with HGH was priceless. Pretty good read.

Comment

Fair enough.

I have no doubt that this fellow was an advocate for HGH usage.

I'm sure his thread on HGH and usage/benefits was priceless and a good read.

But that doesn't change anything I said in my post.

To simplify things: what you would want to do, ideally, is to 1. encourage your own body to endogenously secrete and pulse gh. 2. do so in a way that does not increase systemic but local igf-1. 3. do so to physiological levels.

Exogenous HGH doesn't do any of that^. Indeed, instead it hinders your body from endogenously secreting/pulsing via downregulation etc.; it promotes high systemic igf-1; and often brings serum gh to supraphysiological levels.

These^ have consequence: tissues that are less insulin sensitive, etc.

Exogenous HGH is expensive; peptides are cheap.

Et cetera.....

Comment

I'm pretty sure I read about a bodybuilder on gear trying this with little to no results. I will try to find the forum.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

If it was that easy, it would be a wide spread practice. Don't fool yourself, if you want results, it will take effort and dedication, regardless of what you have read on the internet. Come on, if all you had to do is inject HGH to achieve gains, then that secret would have been out there years ago and the world would now have an average size of a monster.

Welcome to the forums, glad you took the time to join. Seek solace in the fact that this site exists to help people in a more natural way. Tell us your story so we can help you along the way.

Comment

Growth hormone

Can anyone tell me how to inject my penis with growth hormone

Comment

Working...
                              X