The Uli V jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Uli V jelq

This is an exercise i have done for years now a variation of the uli and v jelq. I would say this is a girth length exercise

Sit on the side of your bed or lay down on your bed.
    You want to be at least 90% erect to 100% erect. (You can also do these at 40-60% erect, this method is safer for newbies)
    Form a uli grip at the base of your manhood
    Above the uli grip with the opposite hand form a v grip
    While keeping the uli grip still and stationary slowly move the v grip slowly up the shaft.
    After about 10 jelqs switch hands.

The uli grip does not have to be tight, not even tight believe me your dick will plump up very quickly.

Most of my length and girth came from doing this exercise now you know my secret to fast gains.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Could you use a loose clamp at the base instead of doing a ULI?
    Mc Dong

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
      Could you use a loose clamp at the base instead of doing a ULI?
      Yes you could thats a great idea.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Currently I am totally into Ulis and Supra Slammers so I will definitely give these bad boys a try!

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
          Currently I am totally into Ulis and Supra Slammers so I will definitely give these bad boys a try!
          what are supra slammers ?

Comment

EQKing, I sent you a PM about the Slammers. I don't want to take over Kingpole's Uli V-jelq thread with another exercise topic. Let's just keep this in Uli V-jelq although after reading Kingpole's progress log, I know that you KP also have been doing them.

Comment

Hey KP this is a good idea. I'll give it a try tonight because of the times I'm clamping with 2 clamps it's ok, but I'm looking for something to do when I clamp with just one.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Sounds like a great exercise. Do the target the same area of the penis as the ulis do?
                Log
                Measurements (Current):
                BPEL: 7.25"
                HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

once my EQ is at a 10 and ive reconditiond, ill look into these, but for now ill just keep it simple.Very interesting exercise tho, it sounds very effective
                  Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

thx kingpole this sounds great since i have a bit of turkey neck i could incorporate that in any jelq exercise.

Comment

OUCH!!! this sounds like it would explode my dick... I get great pressure from both alone... Adding the two together is going to kill him , Well see how it reacts to it.

Comment

You've been holding out on us KP.

Comment

I tried these Uli V-jelqs yesterday but I had some problems though. The erection level is so high that I just cannot make the V working properly. It is too much for the fingers. Maybe I should use more lubrication to make them slide more easily and to take the stress off from the fingers.

Comment

Hey KP...how many of these do you recommend doing? Should I do, like, 100 of these? (I currently do about 100 wet jelqs during my workout).

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
                              I tried these Uli V-jelqs yesterday but I had some problems though. The erection level is so high that I just cannot make the V working properly. It is too much for the fingers. Maybe I should use more lubrication to make them slide more easily and to take the stress off from the fingers.
                              I dont think you need to be to erect, kp said that 40% would be better for begginers.
                              I want to try these thing, but not till I have a 10 otta 10 EQ
                              Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Working...
                              X