The origin of sexual performance & sexual decline due to aging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The origin of sexual performance & sexual decline due to aging

I've decided with a couple of friends to research on this subject, regarding the origin of sexual performance and it's decline due to aging. We'd have to find links between genes, enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters and this process to be made clear, what exactly causes the decline of sexual performance in males. For example, the spontaneous erection rate goes away after age of 25 and after 40 most males start to have weaker erections, most or maybe just a few. What exactly inside our body is causing that ? It's not about T levels but something else, could it be the nitric oxide or maybe a combination of things ?

If we would know how process works exactly, one could alter it to make the penis work again like at 16 years old, biologically, this is possible, right?

So let's try and find here what is the root of penis power and what causes it to go weaker due to age

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22891587

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/705280_2

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1304545/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1305535/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20518197

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28892218
    Davis Carter
    Banned
    Last edited by Davis Carter; 07-22-2018, 01:18 AM. Reason: Solicitation of member

16? Great idea but biologically it isn't possible but we can all dream.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      16? Great idea but biologically it isn't possible but we can all dream.
      Why do you say that it isn't possible if genes can already be manipulated ? so even hormones/substances/etc with different substances, approaches, etc. I mean just by localising the source of "sexual decline" and doing

Comment

You do realize that by locating the origin of sexual decline and fixating it in some way that that fix may not make the rest of the body all that happy. You see you can not take one isolated thing in the body and try and fix it without considering the effect on the rest of the body.

Now if you're talking about changing a few genes around to do this well you and me will be dead a long time time before that happens. Nice try though.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Aging doesn't always result in lowered sexual performance, and some of the members here are proof of this.

In most cases, the cumulative effects of negative lifestyle habits are what greatly accelerate decline.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Seems that my post was removed for whatever reason, I find this wrong. Please just remove the part where I asked help from members, I will search this info with my friends. But don't delete my post. I kindly ask
            Davis Carter
            Banned
            Last edited by Davis Carter; 07-21-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              You do realize that by locating the origin of sexual decline and fixating it in some way that that fix may not make the rest of the body all that happy. You see you can not take one isolated thing in the body and try and fix it without considering the effect on the rest of the body.

Now if you're talking about changing a few genes around to do this well you and me will be dead a long time time before that happens. Nice try though.
              I find that untrue. Everything in nature can help the body work differently, even chocolate. So what if we could alterate that whatever origin to be working again like a 16 year old ? I`m not necesarily speaking about chemical medications

@Big Al : I doubt they do have spontaneous erections at 25+ like they did at 16
              Davis Carter
              Banned
              Last edited by Davis Carter; 07-21-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by axorr View Post
                @Big Al : I doubt they do have spontaneous erections at 25+ like they did at 16
                This could be more behavioral than hormonal since T levels for men peak in their 20s. One learns to temper their urges with time and familiarity.

I'm not saying one should expect to perform in their golden years in the same way as they did as in their youth, but much function can be retained. Couple this with the advantage of experience gained through age and the quality of sexual performance can actually improve with time.

Still, whatever research you can do that would improve the body of knowledge for male enhancement would certainly be appreciated!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You think it's naturally and we ourselves temper those urges, but is that proved ?

Yes I know of males being super good game at 40-45 but at that age the power goes bit down, why ?

Comment

I often wonder at the effect of hormones . I am 58y and still get rock hard erections and can stud for a prolonged time . However libido is lower I suspect testosterone is the culprit . Of course general decline also plays into sexual decline.

Comment

I'm now 71 and can still get some really good erection, look your forgetting the main thing, as long as your still getting really good strong erections, no matter how long it takes, your getting one, just need more foreplay so how bad is that, but do wake with really good strong boners, but then I do take NOWHARDS MIX, and yes it works.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        This could be more behavioral than hormonal since T levels for men peak in their 20s. One learns to temper their urges with time and familiarity.

I'm not saying one should expect to perform in their golden years in the same way as they did as in their youth, but much function can be retained. Couple this with the advantage of experience gained through age and the quality of sexual performance can actually improve with time.

Still, whatever research you can do that would improve the body of knowledge for male enhancement would certainly be appreciated!
                        Al as we age and we really look after our penis through PE work and me doing pumping this year for me, all these things do really help, the real help is having a partner who still wants sex as we now both into our 70's and can still do it 3 times a week.

See power to the penis, no matter what age we are.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                          Al as we age and we really look after our penis through PE work and me doing pumping this year for me, all these things do really help, the real help is having a partner who still wants sex as we now both into our 70's and can still do it 3 times a week.

NOWHARD
                          What would be your opinion on the exact cause process of erection losing quality as we age ? testosterone ? nitric oxide ? anything else ? because I bet you would love to have 16 year old performance right now

Comment

Originally posted by axorr View Post
                            You think it's naturally and we ourselves temper those urges, but is that proved ?

Yes I know of males being super good game at 40-45 but at that age the power goes bit down, why ?
                            Proven by whom. One can go by one's own experience as a man as enough proof. Even in later age there are activities which can flood the system with beneficent hormones (like heavy weight training). One can feel the surge of GH and its effects. This doesn't mean we act or react to it as if we were new to the experience, though.

Testosterone levels naturally decline with age. You do all you can within reason to halt and even reverse the process- training, diet, stress reduction techniques, etc.
                            Big Al
                            Administrator
                            PEGym Editor
                            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by Big Al; 07-22-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Having an understanding sexual partner is most important! The process is in itself a form of training- which must be kept up regularly to remain conditioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X