Blood type and pe gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood type and pe gains

Going to post this as a Poll. If you do not know already, blood type plays a huge roll in our lives. It determines our ideal diets for general health and weight loss. It's also proven that men with O blood types are less prone to physiological erectile dysfunction. Though I'm not fully versed on why, it's proven that O blood types (standing for old blood) process meats and animal products more efficiently. Therefore lowering the potential for the animal fats to compromise the little arteries within our dongs.

I am O - and so far have very little experience with PE. I have experienced nominal gains, currently comfortable at 6 7/8 x 4 3/4. I want to know the blood types of those who are big gainers and those who are not... also is there a correlation to starting size perhaps?

If anyone finds this intereresting and wants to participate I'll link up where I got the previous stated information

None that i know of.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      None that i know of.
      Well we will never know if nobody participates what is your blood type and what type of gains have you experienced. Also what workouts work best for you

Comment

O negative. Took five years to gain .9” in length and 1.1” in girth. Srvere ED due to Diabetes.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          O negative. Took five years to gain .9” in length and 1.1” in girth. Srvere ED due to Diabetes.
          Impressive dedication! Would you suspect the ED has resulted in more difficult gains? Congratulations on what you have achieved.

Comment

[OFFTOPIC]
            Originally posted by Potentialwalrus View Post
            Though I'm not fully versed on why, it's proven that O blood types (standing for old blood) process meats and animal products more efficiently.
            O doesn't stand for old blood. It comes from the German word ohne, which means without, and it's about having none antigens in the red blood cells. Although I didn't know about all the other differences, thanks for sharing!
            [/OFFTOPIC]
            Started (08/08/18)
            BPEL 15 cm
            EG 12 cm

Comment

Originally posted by Potentialwalrus View Post
              Impressive dedication! Would you suspect the ED has resulted in more difficult gains? Congratulations on what you have achieved.
              I believe my inability achieve a 40 to 70 % semi slowed my progress.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have seen a lot of weird and wonderful theory about blood type affecting all sorts of things but the evidence seems extreamly thin to say the least .

Is there any solid evidence?

Comment

Hasn't the blood type theory been debunked by everyone?

It's A for Average, B for Big, AB is between the two, O is OMG, and RH is Really Huge.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I have tested my body with the blood types diet and some clients I had in the past .
                    For 3 months i had decided to eat ONLY the foods that are "good" for my blood type and ofcource continue to bumping iron.
                    My body these months were leaner and harder than ever before.

One other extreme example is a girl client I had that she lost 7 kg with gym + diet and she needed to lose 1 more but 2 months had passed and although she was training really hard and she was a soldier with her diet she couldn t lose this extra kg.
                    Then I made her eat ONLY her blood type foods . She was O type and I took out the egg whites and replaced them with beef.
                    It was an amazing moment of my career... she lost this extra kilo just 1 week with this replacement.
                    Egg whites=very little calories / Beef = lots of calories.... and she lost weight.
                    It worth to mention that eggs were a "bad food" for her type.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                      Hasn't the blood type theory been debunked by everyone?

It's A for Average, B for Big, AB is between the two, O is OMG, and RH is Really Huge.
                      Where did you hear such a thing? O blood accounts for 40-50 percent of the population so there is no way. I'm interested more so in if it's indicative of easy or hard gains.

Comment

Originally posted by radix View Post
                        [OFFTOPIC]

O doesn't stand for old blood. It comes from the German word ohne, which means without, and it's about having none antigens in the red blood cells. Although I didn't know about all the other differences, thanks for sharing!
                        [/OFFTOPIC]
                        Thanks for the correction, but there's some truth to what i stated!

The Blood Type Diets: Blood Groups and the History of Peoples

Fun read.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                          I have tested my body with the blood types diet and some clients I had in the past .
                          For 3 months i had decided to eat ONLY the foods that are "good" for my blood type and ofcource continue to bumping iron.
                          My body these months were leaner and harder than ever before.

One other extreme example is a girl client I had that she lost 7 kg with gym + diet and she needed to lose 1 more but 2 months had passed and although she was training really hard and she was a soldier with her diet she couldn t lose this extra kg.
                          Then I made her eat ONLY her blood type foods . She was O type and I took out the egg whites and replaced them with beef.
                          It was an amazing moment of my career... she lost this extra kilo just 1 week with this replacement.
                          Egg whites=very little calories / Beef = lots of calories.... and she lost weight.
                          It worth to mention that eggs were a "bad food" for her type.
                          Obeying my blood type diet has done me wonders.

Comment

Working...
                          X