• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of using heat?

i decided to google "sauna HGH"
    shortly after i came across "1600% HGH"
    https://barbend.com/saunas-strength-endurance/

all in all they found some folks who spent 1 hour x 2 per week in sauna to have 1600% higher Human Growth Hormone. it sounds absurd, right? however ive came across oftenly on this forum people suggesting to use local heating to help growing bigger downstairs. this could explain it.
    the research mentions 2.4x prolactin - this is a hormone that will cause you to grow manboobs - "gyno" however vitamin B6 is quite easy to get hold of and does a great job at countering prolactin.

now using this HGH boost for building muscle, it would be ideal to hit sauna after working out said muscle, as your muscles requires HGH to repair.

More and more I've been seeing things that suggest heat is paramount for gains. Still trying to figure out how to apply constant heat for some exercises, though.
    Start (Dec., 2017)
    NBPEL: 6.5"
    MSEG: 5"

Goal
    NBPEL: 7.5"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

There are many ways to naturally increase hgh. I do so with squats and the omad diet. But yes heat is paramount with pe, especially with hanging

Comment

fasting more than 20 hours can increase HGH levels by 2000%
        supplementing with GABA can increase HGH levels by 5.5 times

as for heating specific bodyparts i found it that a red bulb works great for localized heating, no messing around with water. red light directly to ballsack (not in excess) can also significantly boost testosterone levels through some vitamin D mechanisms

HGH also seems to be heavily correlated with hair, low HGH resulting in hair loss, typically contributes to having very strong muscles and growth downstairs

Comment

Lately since it's colder out I've been using an electric heating pad in my lap the entire time I vac hang to make sure I stay loose and warm (I don't like pulling out a cold noodle after an hour of hanging). But even in the summer heat I always try to warm up with a heating pad, and cool down after a hanging session with kegels inside of it.

In the past I've used no heat at all and still made good progress, and I've also gone the opposite route and used too much heat by wrapping the bare heating pad around my unit during a seated hanging session. While it felt absolutely great at the time, it also made me sweat and fill up the vac chamber with water, which caused slippage and uneven pressure and it was soon not a great experience. So be warned that you can definitely overdo heat. I'm just lucky I didn't burn my Johnson lol.
          BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
          Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
          Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
          Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
          Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
          Current: 7.8 - 5.6
          Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Working...
          X