holding a kegel while ejaculating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holding a kegel while ejaculating?

i've been messing around while edging recently and decided to start the following:

i masturbate until the PONR and let go of my penis while squeezing a kegel as hard as i possibly can. if i manage to hold the kegel for the entire duration that im ejaculating, i experience an orgasm that leaves my legs trembling (i stand over the sink while doing this) - the other day i found it difficult to walk afterwards. the semen tends to just dribble out instead of shooting ropes.

is this a safe thing to do? will it improve my bedroom stamina in anyway? should i keep doing it?

it feels amazing but im wondering if its benefiting me in anyway...
    01/09/17
    BPEL 7.01 / NBPEL 6.50 / MSEG 5.02

01/12/17
    BPEL 7.28 / NBPEL 6.69 / MSEG 5.31

Goal
    BPEL 8.0 / NBPEL 7.5 / MSEG 6.0

No, No, no and no .

Comment

haahahaha is there a particular reason why i should stop this immediately?
      01/09/17

01/12/17

Goal

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        No, No, no and no .
        haahahaha is there a particular reason why i should stop this immediately?
        01/09/17

01/12/17

Goal

Comment

If you were conditioned enough you could stop an ejaculation with a kegel . If you are not conditioned enough there is injury risk .

Comment

Causes retrograde ejaculation. The concern on the danger of this goes back and forth.

Now, if you practice this right before PONR, you may begin to experience dry orgasms. Which are crazy. And then you cam continue to stay hard and keep going.
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I kinda experienced this and it was a bit painful and unpleasant. It ruined my ejaculation and as you said it came out dribbling out. I believe they call it retrograde ejaculation and its not something good.

What is the difference between a dry orgasm and retrograde ejaculation tho?
              There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

A dry orgasm is an orgasm with no ejaculation. A retro ejaculation is an ejaculation that goes into the bladder.

Comment

WTF is OP feeling?

I think I've had dry and retro ejacks. I have basically trained myself to kegl at the PONR to keep fucking for longer. Most times nothing comes out but a little dribble. But it never feels good, always a bit numb and nothing like.

Comment

Originally posted by icemocha View Post
                    WTF is OP feeling?

I think I've had dry and retro ejacks. I have basically trained myself to kegl at the PONR to keep fucking for longer. Most times nothing comes out but a little dribble. But it never feels good, always a bit numb and nothing like.
                    Oh man you need to talk to me . There is training you can do to change this to something mre positive.

Comment

I've been trying to force a RK during ejactulation

Comment

Originally posted by zilean View Post
                        I've been trying to force a RK during ejactulation
                        For what purpose.?

Comment

For what purpose.?
                          Strengthen pelvic floor I guess. Had some wicked nuts though

Comment

Rk is more a stretch style exercise it should not do any harm and if you enjoy it hey go for it .

Comment

Rk is more a stretch style exercise it should not do any harm and if you enjoy it hey go for it .
                              Honestly, I don't think Rks are really helping all that much. As I mentioned in another thread, doing an RK while erect just kills my EQ, which makes me very sceptical about how it can help at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X