Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolsculpting for fat pad

Hi Guys

I don’t know if this is the right section to post this, but has any of you heard about Coolsculpting?and do you think it would work for reducing the fat pad??

I have heard of it and it should work in theory . We havn't had much feedback from guys doing any sort of lipo and I keep hearing different things about longdevity of results with lipo in general.

There are 2 parts to your question in a way the first would be liou for the pubic area and indeed lipo as a general treatment and 2nd coolsculpting specific.

Comment

We had a member do the cool sculpting a couple years ago. I wish I could remember his name. He was very happy with it. Seemed expensive to me. I will try to find his thread.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...tml?highlight=

Pretty sure this is the guy I was thinking of. Hope it helps. Good luck.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thank you very much, I had a question though, where is the vas deferens?or the sperm cord,?would something be at risk under the pubis?

Comment

Thankkks, is there something at risk like the van deferens?sounds like a risk free non surgical treatment, but I wonder

Comment

The vas def is out of the way . As to risk don't know . In a sense i would lump this with other lipo methods .

Comment

Interesting concept
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

One would expect it to get cheaper .

Comment

I had it done today , Will keep you posted on results.

Comment

Honestly debating this maybe down the road. If I can get myself in better shape and still have a large fat pad due to genetics, I might get it done.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Ok.

Comment

It worked , my fat pad now is less than 0.5 inches, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by JonMalfoy View Post
                              It worked , my fat pad now is less than 0.5 inches, I highly recommend it.
                              How much was it before?
                              Start 2009: 6" BPEL, 4.75" MSEG
                              July 2019: 8.00" BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X