Theory behind jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory behind jelqing?

Stretching methods, manual, extender, hanging etc. Are easy to understand. They stretch tissues. Theory behind jelqing I never fully understood and never done much jelqing. So what tissues are supposed to be enlarged when jelqing? Corpora Cavernosa strecthed by blood pressure from its very end for length? What about girth? What is supposed to happen to smooth muscle? What tissues are supposed to grow and how?

I have dry jelqed (uncircumsised) almost completely flaccid. Light grip And utilised few second stretch at the end of stroke imagining that cc would be stretched longer by blood pressure because glans is very hard. But this flaccid jelq is almost same as stretching. But I often get diminished flaccid size after this and turtling. Like if it was too strenous for penis. Feared even that I get hard flaccid from jelqing. That's why I have stayed away but if it has some merit in size gain or eq gain, I could use it.

Comment

Jelqing almost completely flaccid is useless. You need to have enough blood in the penis to exert a pressure against the tunca wall for it to be effective.

From the Jelqing link at the top of the page

Jelqing works by forcing blood through the penis, which is made of approximately of 50 percent smooth muscle. This force increases the internal pressure in the smooth muscle and other tissues, which stretches the skin and creates “micro-tears” in the tissue. The tissues may appear engorged as they heal, making the penis look longer.

Just like building muscle in any other part of your body, through this controlled damage and rebuilding, the smooth muscle grows. With the penis, this results in increased length and girth.https://www.pegym.com/wp-content/upl...ne-300x209.jpgImage from https://medlineplus.gov/To further understand how jelqing works, let’s take a closer look into muscles. There are three types of muscle: cardiac muscle, which is the heart; skeletal muscle, which are muscles we typically exercise; and smooth muscle found in organs and blood vessels.Though these three types of muscles are different, they’re all composed of proteins crucial for muscle function.Moreover, skeletal muscle and smooth muscle grow when placed under stress, such as exercise.[15]Another study also showed that injecting skeletal muscle cells into the smooth muscles of the penis improved hardness and erection strength, illustrating how much the two muscles are alike.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

"Smooth muscle grows". Is that right?
        What if tunica just limits length so hard that it cannot get more length.

Comment

Is there much to give for length in jelqing? Sounds more like girth and eq.

Comment

Improving the health of and growing the smooth muscle is going to help maximize EQ. It's the tunica that the limiting factor of the size of an erection. If you want to enlarge your penis you need to enlarge the tunica.

Jelqing exerts a force on the tunica by creating an internal pressure from the blood being pushed up the shaft and expanding up against it. It's this force against the tunica that will produce the gains. If you jelq at a higher erection level it will produce a higher level of expansion which in turn will produce more girth gains than length. Jelqing at the lower levels will still produce some expansion but you will also feel a stretching force along with it. That's why it's recommended to jelq at a lower erection level if your goal is to gain length.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
              Is there much to give for length in jelqing? Sounds more like girth and eq.
              Some have reported length gains from jelqing, some from edging, some from pumping, some from hanging. I did not. I either didn't do them long enough or correctly, or my body needed a different stimulus.

Comment

"Smooth muscle grows". Is that right?
                What if tunica just limits length so hard that it cannot get more length.
                While no kind of medical professional, I believe that growth within a smooth muscle cell is limited. Skeletal muscle cells have no limit and can grow to a very large size via micro tears and recovery. Smooth muscle cells can only take in a limited amount of nutrients, and in order to fully eliminate waste products within the cell, the same thing applies. If smooth muscle cells grow too large, they either die or divide (mitosis). It is my belief that it is not the increase in size of the smooth muscle cells that adds girth, but rather it is the increase in the number of smooth muscle cells. There is much more going on down there for sure, but I believe this is part of it. I have tried to find the dissertations regarding smooth muscle cell growth where I learned of this, but can't find them now/
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Smooth muscle is allowed to expand via expansion of the tunica and fascia, and further length is gained from extending the suspensory ligament.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I know very little about jelqing, but if I understand correctly the point is to force too much blood into the penis so that the internal tissues are stretched and will cause increased cell division due to mechanical force. Wouldn't erection drugs do this more effectively? They are literally know for causing very long lasting and intense erections. It's probably not a good idea to do it every night but I would be very interested to see the stats for long term use of ED drugs and any permanent size increases.

Comment

Originally posted by danBionic View Post
                      I know very little about jelqing, but if I understand correctly the point is to force too much blood into the penis so that the internal tissues are stretched and will cause increased cell division due to mechanical force. Wouldn't erection drugs do this more effectively? They are literally know for causing very long lasting and intense erections. It's probably not a good idea to do it every night but I would be very interested to see the stats for long term use of ED drugs and any permanent size increases.

While having erections are definitely good for a healthy penis, I don't think an erection overtaxes your cells. Jelqing blows them up and then down as your jelq over them. This action stresses the smooth muscle cells much more.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I read that smooth muscle content is directly related to erection quality. Because the more smooth muscle penis has the more outflow veins are compressed trapping blood more effectively into penis. Can jelqing increase smooth muscle content and so improve erection hardness throught that mechanism described above?

Can pumping do this same thing by forcing more than normal amount of blood into penis?

Comment

I read that smooth muscle content is directly related to erection quality. Because the more smooth muscle penis has the more outflow veins are compressed trapping blood more effectively into penis. Can jelqing increase smooth muscle content and so improve erection hardness throught that mechanism described above?

Can pumping do this same thing by forcing more than normal amount of blood into penis?
                          I'm of the opinion that you're not building smooth muscle as much as you're allowing for greater expansion of the penis due to the elongation of the suspensory ligament, fascia, and tunica.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            I'm of the opinion that you're not building smooth muscle as much as you're allowing for greater expansion of the penis due to the elongation of the suspensory ligament, fascia, and tunica.
                            Ok. There seems to be decline in smooth muscle content with aging and that could lead to lower eq. Do you know can you do anything to reverse/stop that decline/increase smooth muscle content?

Comment

Ok. There seems to be decline in smooth muscle content with aging and that could lead to lower eq. Do you know can you do anything to reverse/stop that decline/increase smooth muscle content?
                              Kegels can be good for strengthening and maintaining the penis- as well as resolving issues of venous sufficiency. See: Pelvic floor exercise versus surgery in the treatment of impotence.

Comment

Working...
                              X