Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory : the real reason of ED due to aging is not age but underwear !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory : the real reason of ED due to aging is not age but underwear !

So call it crazy but in one of my deep meditation sessions (lasted many hours) I have come to the understanding that the penis power and erection power and frequency does not weaken with age but by conditioning, the underwear forces the penis to stay under pressure, unable to release the power and to manifest itself freely, that is why as we age, the penis gets weaker. I believe this can be reversed by total avoiding underwear as a male, easy as that.

Have I discovered the secret of ED ? I think yes, I will test myself for 2 years, no underwear !

Keep strong !

Davis

I'd be curious to know how this progresses, but not just with ED but with seminal volume as well.

I don't have ED and I turn 50 shortly. If anything, I think I have the erection quantity and quality (and frequency) of a 20 year old, but I think this is due to having high testosterone levels. It's my theory that ED is related to low and/or declining testosterone levels as we age.

Id be very interested to see some medical studies where they take people with ED issues and check their T-levels, as I think there's a correlation.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
      I'd be curious to know how this progresses, but not just with ED but with seminal volume as well.

I don't have ED and I turn 50 shortly. If anything, I think I have the erection quantity and quality (and frequency) of a 20 year old, but I think this is due to having high testosterone levels. It's my theory that ED is related to low and/or declining testosterone levels as we age.

Id be very interested to see some medical studies where they take people with ED issues and check their T-levels, as I think there's a correlation.
      Yes low t is one cause of ed but there are others

Comment

Working...
      X