Ejaculatory Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculatory Experiment

I'm planning on doing a self experiment to try and increase my ejaculatory load (cum shot). Sometimes I shoot ropes, but sometimes it's quite pathetic. Anyways without any equipment (like a measuring beaker) I will be taking different supplements one at a time for a month each. This will be very low quality experiment considering I won't be measuring and there's lots of room for lurking variables and I am the only one in the experiment, etc, etc.

Routine:

Month 1
    25 mg Zinc Supplement (160% of daily recommended value):

This will be the first supplement I take. The idea here is that seamen contains a lot of zinc, so by taking a zinc supplement I may be able to increase production. To be honest I doubt this will work unless I have a zinc deficiency to start with. I will be taking this supplement for 1 month and will report back on any results.

Month 2
    Lethithin

Month 3
    Pygeum

Note:
    Hydration plays an important role in the size of ejaculatory loads. I probably drink about 10 cups of water a day. On days 15-30 of each experiment I will try and drink the recommended 15 cups a day.

Note:
    I will not be taking multiple supplements at once because I want to see which ones work and which do not.

Note:I am 22 y/o, 5'11, 160-ish pounds, fairly fit, and have zero health issues. Thought this might be important to share.

Last Note: I will be editing this post and filling in the details under all three month sections. I will also be responding to people who have questions. But updates will cum (I'm hilarious I know) in the form of just editing the single post I made

If you've tried these supplements, or have recommendation for how to increase load size please share.
    Start: 5.875x4.75
    Now: 7x5.125
    Goal: 7.25x5.5

I'm doing a similar experiment but I'm measuring everything so it's not subjective. You can see my trails here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...ml#post1637664
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
      I'm doing a similar experiment but I'm measuring everything so it's not subjective. You can see my trails here:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...ml#post1637664
      Nice. Just subscribed to your thread so that I could follow along!
      Start: 5.875x4.75
      Now: 7x5.125
      Goal: 7.25x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGuy View Post
        If you've tried these supplements, or have recommendation for how to increase load size please share.

I have done periods with Zinc and others with Lecithin and have tried both together.

I have also tried Cacao Nibs.

And I have just tried increasing my water intake.

Initially I found that Zinc and Lecithin made an impact on ejaculation, but I was not able to continue the experiment as it's just hard to get a hold of lecithin around these parts. I also recall reading some negative stuff on it.

I find that for all the "improvements" the supplements gave me, I had the same results with more water and holding off ejaculation for a week.

I still only ejaculate once every week or so and shoot a good load.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          I have done periods with Zinc and others with Lecithin and have tried both together.

I have also tried Cacao Nibs.

And I have just tried increasing my water intake.

Initially I found that Zinc and Lecithin made an impact on ejaculation, but I was not able to continue the experiment as it's just hard to get a hold of lecithin around these parts. I also recall reading some negative stuff on it.

I find that for all the "improvements" the supplements gave me, I had the same results with more water and holding off ejaculation for a week.

I still only ejaculate once every week or so and shoot a good load.

What negative stuff did you read about it?

Comment

Working...
          X