Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Africans

Hi Guys

This is perhaps the most remarkable has been posted here. Africans have big guns, which are genetic. But in Africa we also find the warmest climate. Can this climate have affected their guns for a hundred generations, which has in particular given them their color and big guns?

Maybe it's just summer confusion, but I think itīs something to think about.

Guns?? Are you talking about their arms?
    If so ,I think the saomoans and tongans would have them beat on average.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock-on View Post
      Hi Guys

This is perhaps the most remarkable has been posted here. Africans have big guns, which are genetic. But in Africa we also find the warmest climate. Can this climate have affected their guns for a hundred generations, which has in particular given them their color and big guns?

I said the same theorie in a different thread, make's sence to me, heat all year round for hundreds of year's seems probable
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Guns = Penis

Originally posted by boxer View Post
        I said the same theorie in a different thread, make's sence to me, heat all year round for hundreds of year's seems probable
        Precise, and that theorie leads me to another. Because heat makes greater blod flow ect. and I have read a lot of sucess stories based on only jelqing and many others which is about edging which makes blod flow in the penis. So I wanted to try it out and i have done it for nearly 3 weeks where my rutine is focusing on jelq and edging. Sometime i edge in the morning for a half hour and the rest of the day my penis have such a great flow and no turtling. The weather is so warm now, which makes my penis look like it is semi, but it is so flaccid as it can be. Out come = I have noticed that my EQ is A LOT better and my girth and length is increased..

Comment

Yeah I try to edge after all my workouts for at least a half hour, it makes my hang really good. And im so happy its nice out now, it makes my flaccid hang really nice, and I bet it will aid in gains as well as healing time.

Comment

I have issues believing any study that says one race is bigger than the other. I can believe the warm weather helps them hang lower sometimes. Ever try doing work outside in the summer? I turtle like a Galapagos. If you say this is a truthful steryotype then you basically are saying all others based on race/outward appearance must be true as well. Can't have one without the rest.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Rock-on View Post
              Hi Guys

You seem to be mistaken. Not only is there no definite study that lists Africans as bigger than anyone else (on average), but you also seem to be under the impression that Africa is the only warm place in the world and that no cold regions exist there. Both assumptions are wrong. The hottest region in Africa is in the North, where the Arabs live. But I think your post was in reference to Sub Saharan Africa. This place is no hotter than any other area between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn.

Actually, I'm sure parts of South America and SEA are hotter than sub Saharan Africa. Why don't you believe that the people there have big units too?

Comment

If we're going by pure temperature then Death Valley wins in the US. SO people who have lived there for generations are bigger?
                Dallol in Ethiopia has the highest average temperature in the world. They have the biggest dicks because of this? It's Africa, and they're black so it MUST be true.
                El Azizia in Lybia had the highest recorded temperature of all time at 136 Fahrenheit.

Conversly, this would mean tribes of people that lived in Oymyakon, Russia (Siberia) for ages would have tiny Penises (-96F record). Snag and Eureka in Canada; Prospect Creek in Alaska and the Rogers Pass in Montana are the other exceptionally cold places on the Earth. So we would assume that people in these regions must be tiny after generations of turtling?

I just don't buy any of this logic.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                  This is all I said, its just a thought, im not stating facts here.
                  I get were your coing from and agree 100%, don't take what im saying to be fact, it ws just somthing thtat poped into my head.

Comment

It is very possible that higher temperatures help keep a better blood flow down there and eventually promote an environment for gains. However, there is no evidence showing that weather gave Black humans their color. There is no evidence whatsoever proving that humans evolved from something else in this planet.

Comment

Temperature has no effect on the size of ones erection, like I said before. It does however, give you a better flaccid hang. This lasts only as long as you're in the heat though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sesq View Post
                        Temperature has no effect on the size of ones erection, like I said before. It does however, give you a better flaccid hang. This lasts only as long as you're in the heat though.
                        True. It might have a benefit in terms of gains when mixed with a constant exercise routine, because it will keep the tissue stretched. But by itself, it makes no difference in erect size.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                          It is very possible that higher temperatures help keep a better blood flow down there and eventually promote an environment for gains. However, there is no evidence showing that weather gave Black humans their color. There is no evidence whatsoever proving that humans evolved from something else in this planet.
                          What? Melatonin levels are evolutionary. Darker skin is to protect from the sun.

No evidence of evolution? I don't wanna be an ass but that is just an idiotic statement.

Comment

Oh god ,here come all the religious people.

Comment

Guys guys...
                              I am not saying that just because there are hot, they have bigger guns than others. Or because it is cold they are smaller.
                              What I'm saying is that the heat has certain advantages and it may have had any influence. I am not concluding anything, just thinking. The topic is related to summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X