Fasting and PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasting and PE?

its been proven that your body ends up producing more hgh when you fast. has anyone tried it with a PE routine and seen any difference? Im trying it because I was going to do intermediate fasting either way but this is gonna be my first routine so I won't have anything to compare the results to.
    what do you guys think?

The more HGH that your body will produce when you are fasting its not enough to build more muscle.
    So I doubt its gonna do anything for PE. And in general we don t know if more HGH is doing anything for PE.

Comment

I did intermitting fasting for a year. I think it was 16/8. It lowered my bodyfat like 10% but it really sucked while doing it in winter. (was freezing alot due to no calories in the morning) I couldn't pack on any muscle mass while on fasting. I also felt week while lifting but felt lighter when riding my bike. I don't think it will help with pe.
      Alex1988
      Member of the Month Aug 2021
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Alex1988; 03-14-2021, 03:23 PM.
      Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

good inputs, I've tried IF before too to lose fat. but weren't doing any muscle building to check the difference. I think the hgh produced is in good amounts but gets cancelled out if you have calorie intake deficit.
        I'd assume more hgh should at least help during recovery days with PE though. not sure

Comment

Are you noting greater EQ when you fast?
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Are you noting greater EQ when you fast?
            hey man, sorry for the delay I haven't figured out notifications on these forums yet.
            but no I've never noticed anything different in terms of EQ when I fast. never paid attention much the previous times I fasted and this time Im doing too many stuff at the same time to notice the effects of fasting haha

Comment

I'm a weight lifter and I do intermittent fasting. I have seen no correlation between fasting and the mood of the penis. But weights, cardio and vitamins/minerals seem to have a major effect on EQ.

Comment

I have been intermittent fasting (IF) for about 4 years now (16 hour fasted, 8 hour consumption window). My experience has been that it was a game changer for me for weight loss - less calories in = less calories stored as fat, so nothing actually magical.

Apart from a reduced fat pad, my penis experienced no effect whatsoever over the past 4 years. It was not until I engaged in direct PE that any change to morphology or function happened. In my case study of myself, I would argue that IF has no significant correlation with penile structure or function. However, it is possible that doing IF supported foundations helpful to PE (discipline of routine, better general health, etc.).

Comment

There are studies indicating intermittent fasting can be useful for GH release. See: Fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in man

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've been thinking. My reply was pretty narrow. As Big Al pointed out, there's a connection between fasting and the release of GH. And there seems to be a not well understood connection between GH and penis size. For example, adults with micropenis see an increase in size when treated with GH.

So, there might very well be a long term/not obvious impact from fasting. In my case, I have no before/after perspective since I've been fasting for a long time.

Also, if I apply a broader perspective. Fasting helps me stay lean, which in turn creates optimal conditions for testosterone levels, nitrous oxide and whatnot. So there's an indirect connection, until someone takes a stand of the matter of GH.

Comment

In cases of micropenis and chronic low T, the following along with the sources listed should be of interest: The effect of testosterone on androgen receptors and human penile growth

Comment

theres a study that observed 20% decrease in testosterone with intermittent fasting. although they didn't notice any negative effects on muscle development and overall body composition.
                        Effects of eight weeks of time-restricted feeding (16/8) on basal metabolism, maximal strength, body composition, inflammation, and cardiovascular risk factors in resistance-trained males

while there are all these articles that suggest it would boost T levels.
                        the body is too complicated.
                        verticdal
                        Last edited by verticdal; 04-22-2021, 02:55 AM.

Comment

I've been intermittent fasting for years and recently started experimenting with longer fasts (up to 36 hours). I'm also a lifelong weightlifter. As others have noted, I think fasting helps me achieve overall body health and helps me to keep my BF% down. It's shown to help reduce plaque/protein buildup and fight many chronic diseases such as high blood pressure/heart disease and diabetes. It also keeps me feeling energized and boosts my confidence. The hGH boost really comes from longer fasts, not so much during short fasts. There has not been much correlation between fasting and muscle/strength gains compared to a normal diet and I would guess the same is probably true for increasing penis growth, but the overall health benefits certainly can only benefit your gains and penis health in the long run.
                          Starting (2/1/21):
                          BPEL: 6.25"
                          MSEG: 4.5"
                          BEG: 4.75" (5/1/21)

Current (7/1/21)
                          BPEL: 7.125" (+ 0.875")
                          MSEG: 5.125" (+ 0.625")
                          BEG: 4.9375"

Goal:
                          BPEL: 7.5"
                          MSEG: 5.5"
                          BEG: 5.5"

Comment

I would expect the insulin sensitivity benefits would improve EQ for those that are prediabetic or close to it
                            Start - Nov 2020
                            6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                            7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

When you have excess fat around your pubic area and stomach it can make your D seem smaller. Ive read you can actually gain up to 2 inches because the pubic fat will be less.
                              “A bigger penis makes you feel younger, more confident and give you more pleasurable orgasms"

Comment

Working...
                              X