Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your balls are in the way

Morning gents.

Not sure where to post this but science and theory seem to be most logical. I started hanging about a month ago and didn't feel like i was getting a great stretch with light weight, since being still in the early stages i hadnt upped it to anything significant starting at 3 lbs and now at 5. Anyway my balls were sitting a little tighter than normal after my warm up, probably because 1 of my kids walked in the bedroom with the wife and i mid BJ and i didn't stay awake long enough to finish. So it got me thinking about how was going to hang with border line blue balls. I ended completely removing my balls from the equation by simply getting my glans in the attachment, setting the up the weight and rotating my balls to one side of my penis and man oh man could i feel the stretch now! Even during my first 5 minutes going SD i could already feel the fatigue setting into my ligs. The next 15 minutes BTC was what i could assume be what is referred to as " riding the fatigue " ( please feel free to correct me if im wrong ). Take what ive learned with a fair grain of salt as i am not one of the guys who have extensive knowledge on the subject and i havent seen any info on removing the balls from the hanging equation. Ill post a pic in my album to offer some kind of illustration. Vets or anyone who has discovered this please chime in
    6/21

Bpel 8.125
    Bpsfl 8.187

8/23/21

Bpel 8.625
    Bpsfl 8.937

DISCIPLINE > MOTIVATION

Originally posted by Stealthjelqer8 View Post
    Morning gents.

Not sure where to post this but science and theory seem to be most logical. I started hanging about a month ago and didn't feel like i was getting a great stretch with light weight, since being still in the early stages i hadnt upped it to anything significant starting at 3 lbs and now at 5. Anyway my balls were sitting a little tighter than normal after my warm up, probably because 1 of my kids walked in the bedroom with the wife and i mid BJ and i didn't stay awake long enough to finish. So it got me thinking about how was going to hang with border line blue balls. I ended completely removing my balls from the equation by simply getting my glans in the attachment, setting the up the weight and rotating my balls to one side of my penis and man oh man could i feel the stretch now! Even during my first 5 minutes going SD i could already feel the fatigue setting into my ligs. The next 15 minutes BTC was what i could assume be what is referred to as " riding the fatigue " ( please feel free to correct me if im wrong ). Take what ive learned with a fair grain of salt as i am not one of the guys who have extensive knowledge on the subject and i havent seen any info on removing the balls from the hanging equation. Ill post a pic in my album to offer some kind of illustration. Vets or anyone who has discovered this please chime in
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...827-073212.jpg
    6/21

Bpel 8.125
    Bpsfl 8.187

8/23/21

Bpel 8.625
    Bpsfl 8.937

DISCIPLINE > MOTIVATION

Comment

Hey Stealthjelqer8,

nice picture! Looking good from what I can see from here. Is that the penimaster hanger? I wonder how much weight the penimaster can hold until it starts to slip.

Can confirm balls always get in the way. Back in my hanging days I liked putting one leg ontop of a chair while standing and pushing the balls to the other side. Without balls it pulls alot better.
      Last edited by Alex1988; 08-27-2021, 10:43 AM.
      Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post
        Hey Stealthjelqer8,

nice picture! Looking good from what I can see from here. Is that the penimaster hanger? I wonder how much weight the penimaster can hold until it starts to slip.

Can confirm balls always get in the way. Back in my hanging days I liked putting one leg ontop of a chair while standing and pushing the balls to the other side. Without balls it pulls alot better.
        Hey alex.

It is indeed the Penimaster attachment but i didnt buy their weight system. I just use the belt that came with the kit and 2 in Olympic style plates. I dont plan on really testing the limits on weight capacity but it does handle 5 lbs very well for 30 minutes ( most time ive used it ). My plans are to just up the time duration and frequency when the 20 minute sets become less productive
        6/21

Bpel 8.125
        Bpsfl 8.187

8/23/21

Bpel 8.625
        Bpsfl 8.937

DISCIPLINE > MOTIVATION

Comment

Get the lawn shears

Comment

Originally posted by tinytomato View Post
            Get the lawn shears
            You shave your thighs?
            6/21

Bpel 8.125
            Bpsfl 8.187

8/23/21

Bpel 8.625
            Bpsfl 8.937

DISCIPLINE > MOTIVATION

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthjelqer8 View Post
              You shave your thighs?

well if you're stretching and pull a handful of hair too...

Comment

Working...
              X