Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis warm up device?

Hi,

What's the best device to warm up the penis?

One that i can be doing other thing while warming up (not worriyng if i also warm up my balls my mistake), that really warm up's and that i can be sit.

The price doesn't matter. What do you recommend?

i bought a warm pad but is so big, and doesn't fit the penis...

any advice?

hey man
    as you know well i hope you do from reading the forms that you need to apply heat to your penis.
    not to much tho .
    me myself i use the bath for a warm up but im going to have a hot bath and use my bath mate for 20 mins and that is an A+ warm up

Comment

Are you looking to warm up the penis while walking about your house handsfree? Or just sitting in front of your computer hands free?

Comment

thanks for the answers guys!

i take bath in the morning after the gym, it's impossible to do that kind of warm up at night (where i can do my exercises)

Just sitting on my computer. Not necessary to walk (of course that's a plus, but i normally see some videos to pass time while doing PE)

Comment

How about a rice sock?
          Anyway, see this article: Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out
          And welcome to the Gym!

Comment

I find rice socks to be the most convenient and effective.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I mite have a go at using a rice sock instead of the wash cloth method.

Can you keep using the same rice in the sock?

Comment

thanks for the welcome! if the device could be electric would be great, so i can mantain the same heat for 10min.

there is any model of heat pad that is small?

anyone with experience on this?

Comment

A temperature controlled insulated sleeve type warming product would be a good idea, it could even be made with a piece of heatshield material to drape down to protect the testes, should protecting your fertility be a priority.

Being able to control the temp precisely, and to know it isn't going to go cold or tepid, would be a big plus.

Though you couldn't really explain it away as being for neck problems were it found by a significant other LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
                    I mite have a go at using a rice sock instead of the wash cloth method.

Can you keep using the same rice in the sock?
                    Word of advice: Don't microwave for too long then go wrapping it straight around your friend downstairs.

The heat hits you, and you really know about it Make sure it ain't too hot, squeeze the bag to feel the inner temperature before you use it, don't just pat the surface to get a gauge, it's deceptive.

Comment

Originally posted by INTP View Post
                      Word of advice: Don't microwave for too long then go wrapping it straight around your friend downstairs.

The heat hits you, and you really know about it Make sure it ain't too hot, squeeze the bag to feel the inner temperature before you use it, don't just pat the surface to get a gauge, it's deceptive.

Cheers and advice noted

Comment

Originally posted by INTP View Post
                        A temperature controlled insulated sleeve type warming product would be a good idea, it could even be made with a piece of heatshield material to drape down to protect the testes, should protecting your fertility be a priority.

Being able to control the temp precisely, and to know it isn't going to go cold or tepid, would be a big plus.

Though you couldn't really explain it away as being for neck problems were it found by a significant other LOL.

anyone using a real device that is good?

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by sizeupupup View Post
                            anyone using a real device that is good?
                            what real device? I have never seen or heard of any commercial product designed for this particular purpose. Hence my hypothetical rambling about such a contraption.

One's options at this time seem limited to heat pads, rice socks, IR lamps, and plain old hot water, basically.

Comment

I mean, a heat pad with a small size? I can't find one anywhere.

i'm just asking the more experienced users...

I really need the best warm up method.

Comment

Working...
                              X