Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does it stop growing?

Hello,
    This may seem like a bit of an odd question but what is the age when the penis stops growing. I ask this because I have heard varied answers before.
    I am 18 now and have started my regiment about a month and a half ago when I was still 17.
    So my two questions are 1: Do I still have time to grow and 2: when does it stop growing?

Thank you.

are you on about it stop growing naturally without PE or with PE? im 29 and im still growing with the help of PE.
    "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"

Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"

Comment

Im asking if it will grow anymore naturally, if not then I will start a more intense PE workout.

Comment

if i remember correctly its around 23 but that will vary depending on your body. If your currently on a routine i would say stick to it if your seeing improvements, if you reach a plateau and your not seeing any gains at all over a 2-3 month period then increase intensity or change your routine.

until then i would leave it be, after all if its not broken why fix it
        "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"

Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"

Comment

23 is what I remember hearing also - but for most it is more like 18/19
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Good to hear, thanks guys.
            Im glad to hear I may have a year or more left of natural growth!

Comment

mrblack09, If I was your age I would be doing plenty of Edging to max out my size.

Something to do with Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in those years upto 23 - and the ability to get gains via edging for extended periods.

It might be just a theory - it's on another thread somewhere here.

Worth a try though.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                mrblack09, If I was your age I would be doing plenty of Edging to max out my size.

Something to do with Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in those years upto 23 - and the ability to get gains via edging for extended periods.

It might be just a theory - it's on another thread somewhere here.

Worth a try though.
                Great, Ive been edging for a few weeks now so i will have to keep it up then. (no pun intended)

Comment

18-21 is the age when it stops growing. 23 is pushing it a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by dcreynolds View Post
                    18-21 is the age when it stops growing. 23 is pushing it a bit much.
                    Yep
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

The age depends on the individual. It has to do with your hormones. Don't quit workin. The younger you are the easier it happens.

Comment

The hormonal growth thing is more prevalent in females than it is in males. The male reproductive organs generally stop growing 5-6 years after the onset of puberty. The female reproductuve organs, specifically the mammary glands breadts) can continue growing well into middle adulthood.

If we had some mad scientist out there that could alter that hormonal gene to work in men, he'd be a billionaire! LOL
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                        X