No announcement yet.

Maximizing Ligament Stretch Gains & LOT Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i was reading another thread. when i have an erection, i can bend it in any direction or angle for sex. is this good or bad in regards to length gains and stretching and LOT. i have tug in all directions except straight down.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryTruman View Post
      i have tug in all directions except straight down.
      Hi Gaz, i'm like you cos i have no tug straight down either. But i gained half inch in just over three months so if i can gain you can too.

So has Aidan said, Bib's LOT theory is old, it's debunked, not many people believe in it now. So you don't want to believe in it either.
      Last edited by schlittle; 04-24-2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Blink if i have no real goal on length, what would you suggest for length of time to hang 3-6 months, i do want to work on girth also, in reading your article you say length before girth. Should i see-saw the 2 types of work outs by length of time?
        current: bpel 7.6 +.6
        mseg 6 + .25
        goal: to tap that from my side of the bed + while watching the game.

Comment

okay guys, need help .. start looking the theories over again..

if i stretch my penis, and kegel, then my loss of tug (LOT) is down, or i guess.. downwards is that angel were my penis dont retract when kegeling.. this is my lot rigth? so my lot i 6rigth? if this is the case, then i have to stretch agains it. so i have to do upward stretches rigth? <-- if that is true, then i know why i havent gained alot.. i have always focused my stretces downwards .. .

Comment

please confirm this for me friends? im confussed alittle, and always has been by this theory i guess

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post

if i stretch my penis, and kegel, then my loss of tug (LOT) is down, or i guess.. downwards is that angel were my penis dont retract when kegeling.. this is my lot rigth? so my lot i 6rigth? if this is the case, then i have to stretch agains it. so i have to do upward stretches rigth? <-- if that is true, then i know why i havent gained alot.. i have always focused my stretces downwards .. .
              Well is 6 the first place where you lose tugback? Start at 12 and make your way down and find the FIRST angle where you stop tugging back.

As for you not having gained much? Well how much HAVE you gained? What routines? What time period?
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                Well is 6 the first place where you lose tugback? Start at 12 and make your way down and find the FIRST angle where you stop tugging back.

As for you not having gained much? Well how much HAVE you gained? What routines? What time period?
                6 is the only place were i axely lose tuckback.

downward angel- less or no tugback
                mid angels- tugback, but not so hard
                upward angels - the tugback is crazy if i kegel hard then i may lose my grrip because the tugback is so powerfull, im not griping tigth or anythung but still..

i have gained little under an inch in a couple of years, this is not my concern really. is just want to gain.. f*ck the time ti takes and so one, as long as a see little gains

Comment

you know i want the feeling of im gaining, i havet felt that in so long

Comment

Originally posted by the don View Post
                    Blink if i have no real goal on length, what would you suggest for length of time to hang 3-6 months, i do want to work on girth also, in reading your article you say length before girth. Should i see-saw the 2 types of work outs by length of time?
                    I wouldn't focus on an amount of time, or a specific amount of weight to hang; I would focus on reaching fatigue; getting consistent FSL gains (in addition to EL gains), and reaching your length goal. Hanging does give most people base girth. If you're willing to work on length first, girth second, then hanging works. However, if you want girth all the way along your shaft and you want to gain length at the same time, I suggest using a manual routine. Many veterans have been successful gaining on both length and girth metrics at once with a manual routine. I don't think hanging can do that for you...
                    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by HelpMeGetBig View Post
                      Im confused about all this lol. does LOT affect length gains?
                      No one has been able to consistently demonstrate that this is the case.

The point of checking your LOT is just to help you decide on an angle of attack. If you haven't maximized your suspensory ligament gains (and your penis doesn't hang straight down naturally) its likely you haven't maximized your potential gains in this area. If that is the case, you might benefit more from downward angles (BTC/ SD) vs upward angles. There is something called the seesaw theory (yes the name sounds trite, but its a real theory) that suggests alternating between upward and downward angles can be beneficial.

Most likely you can gain hanging at any angle (or with a fulcrum). However, people want direction and they want to know what is optimum. What we are trying to do here is suggest a good optimum angle for gains. If your penis exits straight down, you might gain more from upward angles, and if your penis exits straight out, or at an upward angle, you might gain more from downward angles. I'm not sure if anyone can prove any of this, but anecdotal evidence suggests there may be some truth here. At least this theory gives you some kind of suggestion; I believe that may be better than just guessing or making a decision without a sound logical basis of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post

if i stretch my penis, and kegel, then my loss of tug (LOT) is down, or i guess.. downwards is that angel were my penis don't retract when kegeling.. this is my lot right? so my lot i 6rigth? if this is the case, then i have to stretch against it. so i have to do upward stretches right? <-- if that is true, then i know why i haven't gained a lot.. i have always focused my stretches downwards .. .
                        I don't know if this part of LOT theory is valid. I think some of Bib's ideas related to this theory are useful and I don't want to "throw out the baby with the bathwater". Maybe we need to come up with something with a new name...

How About AOE (angle of exit?)
                        I think looking in the mirror and seeing the angle your penis exits your pelvis is the most important test (Bib calls it the mirror test). One thing worth noting is people with a very low AOE(angle of exit) feel a better stretch at high angles, and people with a high AOE feel a better stretch at low angles. I could re-write hanging 101 and maybe write an article on AOE(angle of exit) that just uses the parts of LOT theory that I think are worthwhile (parts that are not debunked that can help suggest an optimum hanging angle). I think to move forward with PE we need to keep the good ideas of those who have gone before and continue building on that. I think we also need to discard theories or parts of theories that are not helpful; especially if they are harmful or cause the spread of misinformation. LOT theory has done a bit of both-- I think we have some error mixed with truth. I'm confident there is some truth in it, and I'm confident there's error as well. People that blindly accept the whole theory are embracing some error, and people that throw it away completely without considering all of it are tossing out some truth. Anyway, maybe we are far overdue for a new theory that doesn't confuse people and focuses on giving us something useful in terms of selecting our optimal angle of attack.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                          Any thoughts / feedback?
                          If I am stretching my ligs at a very deep btc stretch do I need to periodically increase the weight as in tunica stretching or can I hang/stretch with the same weight every time? Am I trying to reach a fatigue like feeling or only deep stretch feeling? Feeling lost with this!

Comment

I find that palpation pretty much takes all guess work out of the equation. You can literally feel if you dick exits at the lowest point or if there's some gains to be made.

You can hang the same weight until gains stop. I made gains with just under 3 lbs. Upping weight did not induce more gains after I stalled and I used palpation to determine my lig gains are maxed or close to maxed now. Maybe 1/5" tops left.
                            Start: 6.5" BPEL/4.8" MSEG
                            30 Aug 2012: 6.7" BPEL/4.9" MSEG
                            20 Nov 2012: 7.0" BPEL/4.84" MSEG
                            30 Jan 2013: 7.3" BPEL/4.84" MSEG

09 Nov 2014: 7.1" BPEL/4.9" MSEG (1.5 years+ no PE, girth from recent pumping)

Comment

Working...
                            X