PE vs testosterone vs dht?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE vs testosterone vs dht?

For what i see adding chemicals to the routine will increase PE results a lot.

But what really influetiantes the results? dht or testosterone?

Because in bodybuilding for example they only worry about testosterone!

Just because i take medication to low my dht, i was worry about my results.

What?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Try retyping your post Sizeup, that wasn't understandable...

Comment

I get the impression that testosterone and DHT influence gains. Have you made any gains while on your medication?
        On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-pe-coach.html

Read the story of Dr. Howard & what happened to him when he tried chemical PE.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

First of all i didn't started yet, so i need opinions from experienced users.

Let's reformulate the post:

""""
            After some research i have concluded that adding chemicals (dht) to your routine it will increase your PE results a lot. Is this correct?

Also what really influentiates the results on someone that doesn't take chemicals? Is dht or is testosterone?

Because in bodybuilding for example they only worry about testosterone levels!

I'm just posting this because i take medication to low my dht, i was worry if i'm going to get none or not very good results.

(in the websites of the PE extenders, they say dht blockers make the users have 0 results, so i want to know if is the same thing with exercising PE)
            """

Comment

I seen a study recently that said they injected testosterone into some mice and dht into others and the ones that got the testosterone sent there sex drive through the roof but the dht ones increased penis volume

Comment

Who did that study?

Comment

How do they measure the volume of a mouse's penis?
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I will bet that a link to that study will never be provided.I would hope that I am wrong and that someone wouldn't come on here and just write total crap that may lead someone to do something they shouldn't do because"someone saw a study somewhere"!

Comment

i am currently on a cycle taking 500 mg test and peing. always wondered if that had an affect i am 2 months in with .2 gain on length

Comment

Well just read the study and see what the results were.

Comment

Even if successful, the flaw with chemical PE is that it doesn't address issues of stamina and control. A bigger penis and libido increase are only part of the equation.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Anyone can answer the original topic please?

""""
                            After some research i have concluded that adding chemicals (dht) to your routine it will increase your PE results a lot. Is this correct?

Also what really influentiates the results on someone that doesn't take chemicals? Is dht or is testosterone?

Because in bodybuilding for example they only worry about testosterone levels!

I'm just posting this because i take medication to low my dht, i was worry if i'm going to get none or not very good results.

(in the websites of the PE extenders, they say dht blockers make the users have 0 results, so i want to know if is the same thing with exercising PE)
                            """[/QUOTE]

Comment

I'm not sure of the answer, and I'm not entirely sure there'senough study to say certainly. But if you're on the medication, there's probably a good reason for it, so you can't really stop it, right? So, just start/keep pe'ing and see what happens!

Comment

Working...
                              X