Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A very very interesting masturbation technique!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread moved to PE Theory & Science forum.

Comment

I have trained myself to a similar habit during sex. I will "edge" when close to PONR and often slow down to make the sensation last longer.

My wife likes the taste of my juices, but not in big volumes.

So as I am edging and right on the crest of the PONR wave I will pull out of my wife and without even touching the penis what so ever have a "mini" orgasm. This leads to a small amount of semen, and it really turns her on.

It also brings me back from the edge of PONR and we can go at it pretty hard again, I can also do this several times. (Basically "feeding" her small portions of semen. 5 of these squirts being my record so far, and usually always end up with 3.) Before I have a final vaginal orgasm and then we are usually both spent.

Maybe a bit too much information for some of you. But I find exploring this area very interesting.
      Last edited by MarchSalami; 04-24-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Yes i know all about PIED. I just wanted to share my encounter with MMO without stimulating the glans. Thanks.

Comment

For the life of me I can't see how these partial ejaculation techniques have gained popularity .

They have no advantages I can see relative to dry orgasm and a number of disadvantages ;most notably limited number of orgasms.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            For the life of me I can't see how these partial ejaculation techniques have gained popularity .

They have no advantages I can see relative to dry orgasm and a number of disadvantages ;most notably limited number of orgasms.
            Yes i see your point but as most of us throughout our life of always cumming once then going into refactoring mode, it just seems like a phenomenon when you discover by accident that you can cum again lol. I agree the partial cumming isnt practical but im looking at it as maybe a training method to build up to dry ograsms.

Comment

I don't do this when I solo edge though... It's a bedtime fun thing! And only those times I can sense my wife is into it..

Comment

Originally posted by MarchSalami View Post
                I don't do this when I solo edge though... It's a bedtime fun thing! And only those times I can sense my wife is into it..
                Well it is practical for you since you seem to have mastered it but just starting off like me, no way i could try it with the wife. But still i would like to get to the DO level.

Comment

Hmm ok well my experience was this . I was dry orgasmic but sometimes when doing extended sessions of sex with a condom I found I had actually ejaculated during the session without noticing it . Some girls are not really into ejaculate but some are and find multi ejaculation cool . So I did at one time train myself for multi ejaculation with a partner when I had a partner that was into it . Must say I found it more difficult than dry orgasm.

Comment

How can this be done vaginally

Comment

Through controlled kegel etc you can do partial ejaculation but personally I find dey orgasm better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Through controlled kegel etc you can do partial ejaculation but personally I find dey orgasm better.
                        Wouldnt doing kegel make the glans/corona touch the vagina walls and mess this up?

Comment

Does stimulation from foreskin mess this technique up?

Comment

Originally posted by beetleboy View Post
                            The only question I would have is how can you have intercourse without obtaining friction on the glans during ejaculation? I mean the penis is being gripped by the vagina, there is going to be friction. Maybe I missed something?
                            I believe he is saying that dont directly touch your glans/corona with your hand while masturbating. You can touch it throught your foreskin. This way there is barely friction at all. Also if you fuck wet pussy there is barely friction at all. If this is the case, it would explain how I can ejaculate 5 times a day in my 30yo. I have never touch my glans/corona directly with my hand while mastubating.

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                            Personally, when my wife gives me head both at the moment and after, the area I want her working the hardest is my glans. I will take one great orgasm over two less than great ones. The guy from Thunder said not touching his glans only caused a slight decrease in the pleasure of his orgasm, but my experience with that is a much greater loss in pleasure.
                            Beetleboy, this is what I mean. Some guys just likes their glans/corona to be working on hardest way at the moment and even after ejaculation.

My problem is premature ejaculation. I just accidentally came to this thread today. Im thinking to tryi the opposite way of masturbation. Im going to directly wank the shit out of my glans/corona. Lets see what happen.
                            5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                            10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                            10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                            7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                            Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

pull out all the way to the glans and maybe the opening will sit on that ring area?

Comment

Working...
                              X