Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximizing Ligament Stretch Gains & LOT Theory

Maximizing Ligament Stretch Gains & LOT Theory

You'll notice that hanging 101 links here now (instead of directly to LOT theory).

LOT Theory: Why Use a "Debunked" Theory?
    LOT theory was debunked to some extent in terms of predicting suspensory ligament stretch gains. However, I am not using LOT theory in that context. Perhaps I should just use a different theory; however I guess it was easier to work in the context of something that was already created.

The Whole Point
    I'm just using LOT Theory as a way to determine the angle at which your penis exits your pelvis.

9 O'Clock - Your penis exits completely straight out
    8 O'Clock - Your penis exits slightly down
    7 O'Clock - Your penis exits at a downward angle
    6 O'Clock - Your penis exits completely straight down

You can probably figure this out by looking in a mirror. However, if you're not sure, reading LOT theory & using the MIrror & Palpitation Tests will help you figure out where your LOT is to begin with. While hanging over the months (and possibly years) to come, you'll be slowly changing your LOT angle.

Since you will be spending months, or possibly even years hanging, you should probably make sure you know how to track your progress in terms of maximizing your suspensory ligament gains. In other words, you need to know where your LOT currently is, and know how to recognize when your LOT reaches 6 O'Clock.

Prevent Suspensory Ligaments From Becoming a Limiting Factor
    I believe LOT theory is helpful for determining your progress in stretching your suspensory ligaments. As mentioned in other threads, there is a theory that until you completely maximizing your suspensory ligament gains they will remain a limiting factor for Tunica Albuginea gains. In other words, very tight skin can be a limiting factor because tight skin may interfere with the application of force to the internal structures of your penis. In a conceptually similar way, the suspensory ligaments can serve as a limiting factor as well when you're attempting to stretch the strongest internal structure of your penis (the Tunica Albuginea).

The LOT theory thread & the Mirror and Palpation Tests can help you determine what your LOT currently is. Effectively, these tests will help you determine the angle at which your penis exits your body. Perhaps there are methods better than LOT theory that can determine the angle at which your penis exits the pelvis. For now, this is the only existing method I'm aware of.

How to Maximize Suspensory Ligament Stretch Gains
    Hang at any lower angle such as SD or BTC until your package shifts to 6 O'clock (your penis points straight down). Even after you reach 6 O'clock, keep hanging SD or BTC for a month or two longer to make sure you've truly maximized the deformation of your ligaments. If you start with your penis naturally exiting your pelvis it is still recommended that you spend a month or two at SD or BTC just to confirm your suspensory ligaments are fully stretched to their maximum extent.

Your First Angle of Attack: SD / BTC (Lower Angles)
    Everyone's first angle of attack should be SD or BTC regardless of starting LOT (whether its 9 or 6). The reasons for this are explained above.

How to Know When You've Maximized Suspensory Ligament Stretch Gains
    The idea here is that ever hanger should attempt to stretch his suspensory ligaments all the way down to 6 O'Clock & fully maximize his suspensory ligament gains. At this point, the hanger will be ready for Tunica Albuginea deformation.

As mentioned above, even though LOT is fairly easy to determine you may want to really confirm you know what angle you're starting at (9,8,7 or 6 O'clock). Once again, the whole point of this is to just track your progress on suspensory ligament stretch gains. And, in case you're still not clear on this, we don't want the suspensory ligaments preventing you from fully stretching your Tunica.

Determine Your LOT Angle:
    These two threads go in depth on LOT theory. Feel free to skip the theoretical parts & focus on the practical aspect. For now, use these threads as references on how to determine your LOT.
    LOT Theory
    Mirror and Palpation Tests - Determine Your LOT Angle

More hanging related threads:
    I have put together a number of related hanging threads to help guide you through the process of learning about hanging. Start with hanging 101 & Blink2000's Hanging Tips. Reading through those threads will help you understand how to hang and give you some basic theories to help you start figuring out which hanging angles to use, how to reach fatigue, etc.

The hanging theory threads are mostly geared towards helping you understand where your penis currently exits your pelvis, and how to fully maximize suspensory ligament stretch gains (BTC & SD). Once you've maximized your suspensory ligament gains you can move to higher angles such as SU & OTS. Eventually, once you feel ready, or once you start to plateau with standard hanging angles (SD, SU, OTS, BTC, SD, UTL, OTL, etc), you will be ready to start using fulcrums, such as the RSDT.

Each time you change angles, remember to do maintenance hanging at your previous angle until those respective previous target tissues are cemented & heal in a permanent, elongated state. Once you reach your ultimate length goals, be sure to do some maintenance hanging to maintain your hanging gains while work on your girth gains.

Practical Hanging Advice:
    Hanging 101
    Blink2000's Hanging Tips
    Penis Weight Hanging: Technique Tips & Turkey-neck

Hanging Theory:
    Why Hanging Should be Done Before Advanced Girth Work: Length First, Girth Second
    Maximizing Ligament Stretch Gains & LOT Theory
    Choosing Your Angle of Attack, Target the Ligs first, then Tunica

Homemade Hanger Recipes
    The Captn's Wench
    Tom Hubbards AFB Hanger

Fulcrums
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...crum-rsdt.html
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 09-22-2010, 03:31 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Any thoughts / feedback?

Comment

So are you saying to stretch downwards intill your lot gets to 6 o clock ?

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
        So are you saying to stretch downwards intill your lot gets to 6 o clock ?
        Yes, the continue maintenance at that angle until the ligament stretch gains are cemented.

Comment

And after that stretch upwards ? will stretching downwards make my erection point down ?

Comment

I hear it does reduce your erection angle, but it's hard to say how much. If you don't like it you can hang OTS / SU & move your ligaments back the other way. You can gain erect length on the way down and on the way back up too. It has been called the see-saw effect.

Comment

I feel that the btc gives me a more intense pull/more fatigue than sd does. Is that NORMAL. My LOT is 6'oclock once again.
              Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
              BPEL: Approx. 6
              EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
              BPEL: 7
              EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
              EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Yes, BTC is very intense. That is completely normal.

Early on I could only do maybe 30% to 50% of my maximum weight at BTC. Even now (after my skin is no longer a limiting factor), I still feel a more intense stretch at BTC. This also may be in part because my LOT is a high angle; however I can't say for sure (I am not sure whether guys with LOT 6 experience this same feeling).

Comment

Blink, you know, I noticed you are only talking about 6:00 to 9:00. What about the 11 oclockers, like me?

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                    Yes, BTC is very intense. That is completely normal.

Early on I could only do maybe 30% to 50% of my maximum weight at BTC. Even now (after my skin is no longer a limiting factor), I still feel a more intense stretch at BTC. This also may be in part because my LOT is a high angle; however I can't say for sure (I am not sure whether guys with LOT 6 experience this same feeling).
                    Well I do get more fatigued after btc. I don't put a whole lot of trust on LOT anyway...I am going to just do 20 mins SD (while brushing teeth and stuff) and 3 sets of 15 minutes BTC and some jelqing and edging without cumming afterwards for 6 days a week for 4 weeks and see where I am...if there was no change I will probably start hanging straight up.
                    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                    BPEL: Approx. 6
                    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                    BPEL: 7
                    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                      Blink, you know, I noticed you are only talking about 6:00 to 9:00. What about the 11 oclockers, like me?
                      This is the angle at which your flaccid penis exits your body. I don't think 11 O'Clock is possible, I'm a straight guy, but I have seen hundreds, maybe thousands of penises (locker rooms due to athletics, naked weigh ins wrestling, etc), and I believe I have never seen anyone with a higher exit point than 9 O'clock straight out.

I think you must be talking about your erection angle--which wont correlate to your LOT angle.
                      Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
                      Well I do get more fatigued after btc. I don't put a whole lot of trust on LOT anyway...
                      We know anatomy and we know the ligaments can be a limiting factor. We are maximizing our ligament gains to prevent this from happening.

That's not LOT theory, its just part of PE... skin and ligaments can be a limiting factor with tunica gains--no one disputes that, its commonly accepted. We have diagrams of the penis and we know the ligaments attach indirectly to the tunica (via the bucks fascia, etc.)

Bib is the only person that has developed a method of recognizing the current state of our ligaments (without an MRI). This method is part of the LOT (loss of tugback) theory, and his mirror and palpitation tests can help further confirm or deny an assessment. We aren't predicting anything (only the predictive part of LOT theory was in question)--we are just using LOT theory to identify the current state of our ligaments.

Even if you don't agree with Bib's way of identifying someone's LOT, I don't think there's another theory out there that addresses it. This can be done without LOT theory--you can just look at your flaccid penis and see the way it exits your pelvis (not your erect penis, that will just confuse you). Or perhaps you could have an MRI done. Unfortunately, newer guys often tend to assess this incorrectly or inconsistently. LOT theory seems to help guys accurately assess the state of their ligaments, and as I said, I simply do not know another way to do this.

Anyway, it seems like people are constantly confused about all this--and it seems I can't dispel the confusion. If you read everything I wrote on LOT theory and things don't make sense, then I'm not sure there's anything else I can say to help.
                      blink2000
                      Last edited by blink2000; 09-22-2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Im confused about all this lol. does LOT affect length gains?

Comment

Originally posted by HelpMeGetBig View Post
                          Im confused about all this lol. does LOT affect length gains?
                          I'm sure you've said you've gained like an inch, don't worry about it.
                          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                            I'm sure you've said you've gained like an inch, don't worry about it.
                            Yeah I have, but wondered if it affects LENGTH GAINS?

Comment

Originally posted by HelpMeGetBig View Post
                              Yeah I have, but wondered if it affects LENGTH GAINS?
                              Well what have you GAINED IN?

Yes it's about length gains. Some people swear by the theory, some people ignore it. As said at the beginning of the first post, it's a 'debunked theory'.
                              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X