Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Continued Taboo Of DAILY PE in the PE Community."

Hi,

Iono if this allowed but, I've found an interesting thread on another forum and indeed I've posted it here.
    it's not the first time I've heard that daily PE is a good idea.

as a side.. I've also heard that multiple PE sessions per day can be good/is a "secret" of PE.
    as another a side. personally I'll be sticking to the "safer" philosophies for at least 180 days as I'm a beginner :>

http://www.bibhanger.com/forums/phpB...php?f=3&t=1190
    by stillwantmore on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 am
    I've been around this community of ours for quite some time now. Probably longer than 95%+ of the men who find it. Something I have never seen go away is the very ''err in favor of safety'' mentality in the community. Now, I totally agree with the idea that a man who has never done more with his penis than use it for the generally accepted utilitarian functions (urinate, masturbate, fondle it, sex, etc), should indeed practice PE safely and with caution. PE is indeed, a ''traumatic'' experience for a 'virgin' penis. However, like other tissues of the body, the penis quickly adapts. Why the community leaders (or men who seem to be elevated for whatever the reasons to such status) continue to perpetuate the concept that the penis is ''special and unique'' as far as its make up structurally is also beyond me. The penis in fact, is no different in structure than most other areas of the body. Yes, SOME unique tissues are found (erectile tissue and the spongy tissues for ex.), however there are no mysterious structures to which the concept of tissue stretching would not apply to.

Unless you have lived under the proverbial rock, you are familiar with the idea that modern medicine has proven that even LEGS can be made to stretch several inches longer to make many people up to 8'' taller. A LEG is much more complex of a structure than a penis. Also, much more dense in mass. When legs are stretched, they are kept under 24/7 tension.

I've also seen many men in our community pushing the ''body building'' mentality at PE. In other words, similar to training at a gym, the penis should be trained 3-5 days per week with plenty of time for rest and recuperation so it can ''build back''. With little exception, the penis is NOT a muscle. Why train it as such? Yes, it contains 'some' smooth muscle, but little if any skeletal muscle. SKELETAL muscle benefits from periods of intense work followed by rest. SKIN and smooth tissues, which is what most of the penis is, benefit from frequent stresses if they are to be elongated or expanded. If you wanted to stretch your earlobes out (as is popular nowadays for whatever the reasoning), you would not simply wear a piece of large jewelry in them 3 days a week and give them the rest of the week to ''recover''.

I think this mentality is what keeps many men who ''just can't gain'' from seeing success.

Of course, we don't want to OVER do things either. I believe with stretching (just as BIB and some other 'odd balls' do) that more is better. You need to adapt the penis to the new forces of PE, but continue to force it to adapt. Constantly forcing the tissues of the penis past their comfort zone is what we want. Why would you want to ''tease'' them, for a few days then give them time to ''recover'' only to have to force those tissue bonds back open again? It's like taking one step forward and two back. I've also seen many men who (with hanging for ex.) never get past their comfort zone. They might for example start hanging with a couple pounds, move up to 10 pounds over a couple months....and then never go heavier.

With girth, due to the nature of most girth exercise which forces the penis to expand with increased internal blood pressure, one needs to find a point where expansion is achieved without over doing it. I consider 'over doing it' to be the point where you start to see fluid build up and increased bruising. I myself have been guilty many times in the past of over doing it with girth work. I'm beginning to lean more away from cramming more TIME into a girth session. I've noticed the longer I spend clamped, the less I seem to benefit. More darkening and more fluid build up. I'm beginning to experiment with less clamp time per day, and clamping daily vs the old 4-5 days on, 2-3 days off. The jury is still out, but I'm beginning this new phase with ONE set per day, 7 days per week. Anyone can do that.

Once a man progresses past the ''newbie'' phase of PE which involves getting the penis used to the new stresses of PE, he (in my opinion) is ready to crank it up several notches. I'm by no means advocating quick, rapid progression in weight levels or stresses, but if possible (based on real life time allotments) he should train daily. This 3-5 days a week thing is pay site b.s. meant to make PE seem more attractive due to the low commitment seemingly required.
    My thoughts:

My thoughts:
    I'll just post how much I've gained in total since Sept 28 2010 :P. Newb PEer. Gained so far: Erection quality and stamina. measuring: once per month.

Wouldn't let me add more to the OP post ._. ..My thoughts below...

Unless I’m mistaken.. penis extenders can be worn everyday for at least several hours… assuming your unit is comfortable inside it (I’ve heard most are a bitch to wear without some additional mods)
    So far.. I don't see why a newbie-intermediate+extender/wrapping routine could not be done every single day.. even a few times a day without issue

I'm sleepeh D: add more later.
    I'll just post how much I've gained in total since Sept 28 2010 :P. Newb PEer. Gained so far: Erection quality and stamina. measuring: once per month.

Comment

Guys that do hanging tend to PE daily. Bib has always advised that.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I would have to agree with SWM's conclusion. Most studies show that the most effective way to elongate tissue is mild to moderate stress/force over long periods of time.
        May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Ahhh... so some forms of PE are indeed a daily thing :>

Comment

Originally posted by NewCell View Post
            Ahhh... so some forms of PE are indeed a daily thing :>
            Yes. With hanging--definitely. I think early on with hanging its good to take breaks as needed to avoid injury, but eventually its best to do at least 1x set per day so you never take a step backwards in terms of gains.

I took a week off hanging recently (due to injury), but normally I would try and find a way to keep hanging if possible (I couldn't though, my penis was sore at the attachment point and I couldn't safely use any amount of weight).
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I sit on the other side of the fence on this argument. This opinion is based only on my own experience. I fully believe that having regular breaks gives your penis time to regenerate and grow.

However i'm sure that everyone is different and having fewer breaks would be more beneficial to some
              11/Feb/10 11/Jan/11
              5.375" BPEL 7" BPEL
              4.875" EG 5" EG

Short Term Goal 7" x 5.25"
              Overall Goal 8.5" x 6.5"

Comment

I pretty much go daily during my heavy duty cycles - only taking a break when the negative PIs add up. I take a break when my body says to take a break, at least that's my goal.
                Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
                NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
                NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
                BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
                BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
                MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

I know very well weightlifting. And i do pe exercises from December 2009. My manual routine was 5 days on, 2 days off (saturday and sunday). I made very good progress. In august i do an experiment (the best way is not to listen others, but to test by yourself): 3 workouts a week (monday, wed, fri). For two months. NO GAINS! Girth was the same, lenght too (probably i lost 2 mm). So my test says that you have to stimulate penis frequently. Next test is to add another workout a day, so the schedule it should be 5 times a week, 2 workouts per day. Workouts have to be short, you don't have to destroy your penis.
                  And another thing: professional weighlifters lift everyday, more times a day. They do squat 2 times a day. For sure, they don't lift to their limit, but they have discovered that frequents stimulus bring fast results.

Comment

^ interesting indeed..

I wonder... once I've built myself up to 30mins of Jelqing on a PE day, could I do 2 x 15mins at different times of the day, would this be better than 30mins all at once?

Comment

If I PE'd everyday I might very well grow tired of this. I don't want to burn out, and I don't want to have to force myself to do this. Maybe everyday will result in better gains, maybe it won't, but I am going to take my time and smell some damn roses!!
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

^ I've pretty much decided I'll never go beyond a reasonable goal... unless it becomes easier.. life is too precious.

Comment

I think the article the OP posted is correct but it isn't meant to be talked about like that. It's hard enough as it is to stay dedicated and to prevent serious injury. Taking your time can only lead to good things. My guess is, you're supposed to figure that out on your own as most of the people here are saying.

Openly giving people the green light to train everyday is gonna put a few people in the hospital. While that obviously isn't our fault it still seems to be better to advise newer people to go light and easy.

Moreover, I think 90% of PE is simply learning how to relax. Taking long hot showers and going for nice long walks. I just started my routine up again after a month off and my dick is fat and plump all fucking day long now. Not because of PE, but because I'm learning how to relax when I walk and I stretch in the shower.

When I go to the gym now I do 30-40 minutes of slow walking on a treadmill then 10-15 minutes for weightlifting. I don't think anyone will progress if you keep stressing yourself out. Sure you may gain an inch or two but you won't feel any better unless you chill.

Comment

Working...
                          X