The Collagen Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Collagen Thread

Ok, I have now been contacted by several members using the type2 collagen like me. Their experiences also sound very promising! I am still sold on this supplement, I think if used properly it could be the holy grail of aiding PE results. Only time will tell as more testimonials roll in. I thought it would be good to have a collagen thread where we post our collagen routine, brands used etc.

my brand:
    Genacol Type2 collagen pills

my routine:
    First thing in the morning take 3 x 500gm pills with big glass of water (30mins before bed)
    Night dose: eat nothing for 3hrs so stomach is empty. 30mins before bed take 3 x 500gm pills with big glass of water
    -general tips= keep well hydrated all day

untested:
    I am considering Genacols brand of collagen cream to use as a salve

I am 4+ months into andropenis extending and am getting phenomenal permanent gains, most noticable is over 1/2in girth gain (just from extending 4 months! which is somewhat rare afaik). I am also well on my way to 1in length gain.

I am no scientist but from what I read the penis is highly comprised of collagen, and Genacol formula not only boosts collagen levels but also aids your body in producing natural collagen. I am eager to hear from users of collagen over the next few months. I never purchased collagen with PE in mind, it was for an unrelated sports injury but my gut told me this stuff must be what is making my penis grow more than normal PE.

*disclaimer* I am not affiliated with Genacol, and taking any supplement should be at the discretion of yourself or your doctor.
    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
    March: BPFL 7.7
    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Nice one mate!
    i was just about to start a thread myself! great minds think alike

I have seen some great benefits myself with collagen!
    the most importen is that my penis is more stretchy, alot more!
    my bpfsl is up 0,5inch, that was on a rest week! now im back at it again hardcore..
    so lets see if its aid gains..

im taking 3g at the morning empty stomach and 3g at nigth empty stomach, im using vitamins.com own brand..

Comment

giveitago,

Where do you purchase your collagen? How did you decide on type 2 pills versus type 1 & 3?
      BRD

Start (July 30, 2010): BPEL: 6.5", NBPEL: 6.0", MSEG: 5.2", BPFSL: 6.75"
      After 3 Months (Oct 30, 2010): BPEL: 7.0", NBPEL: 6.5", MSEG: 5.25", BPFSL: 7.0"
      6 Month Goal: BPEL: 7.5", MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by BRD View Post
        giveitago,

Where do you purchase your collagen? How did you decide on type 2 pills versus type 1 & 3?
        I didn't decide on type2 for any particular reason. I basically researched collagen manufacturers and Genacol seemed to have a proprietary technology that helped more collagen get through the GI tract, and a few studies I read showed Genacol highly effective over placebo etc (for my sports injury). I also had read that Genacol brand helped the body to not only use the type2 collagen but aided the body in producing the other types of collagen. Who knows, It has definitely helped my injury and my wife is amazed at how smooth my skin is so it does have an effect on my body. I can't prove it also has an effect on my Penis but I feel that it does. The purpose of this thread is to bring together other collagen users so we can figure out if it is the next big thing -no pun intended-

I just purchased online but live outside of the US so doubt my source would be much help to you..

Comment

as giveitago knows, I jumped in on the collagen bandwagon shortly after he first posted it on a different thread. It made a lot of sense to me as a good supplement to compliment PE.

I've been using it now for a good few weeks and have begun to experience much of what giveitago is reporting - stretchiness and a different "feel" to my penis. No noticeable adverse effects at this time.

I picked up some collagen without double checking and got the type 1 and 3, so it will be interesting to see how we all compare over time. I did some reading which noted that collagen is more readily used when there is abdundant hyaluronic acid, so I am taking that as well. My regimen is 3gm collagen plus 100mg hyaluronic acid twice a day - taking on an empty stomach.
          Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
          NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
          NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
          BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
          BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
          MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Interesting subject. Would you please elaborate on you logic for this regimen. Is this a permanent supplement, do you cycle it, do you use it for a fixed time frame? What results are you hoping for? Thank you for the information.

Comment

I have done some further reading since I last posted, and found that some contend that collagen is a stumbling block to penis expansion. Could you please comment on your reasoning for the use of collagen. Thank you.

Comment

Hsarge, Giveitago said he was just using it for an unrelated sports injury. But is quite sure that it helped with his great gains, particularly girth, even though he has only been extending for a relatively short amount of time. Seems reasonable
                Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by hsarge View Post
                  I have done some further reading since I last posted, and found that some contend that collagen is a stumbling block to penis expansion. Could you please comment on your reasoning for the use of collagen. Thank you.
                  I think that is in regards to overdosing collaen.. maybe the whole "too much of anything is bad" argument. There is no stumbling block with me that's for sure. I am now extending 4hrs a day at high tension plus 30mins or so of lig stretching. The gains are still coming so just going to stay the course.

Comment

Thank you Giveitago. The references that I found stated that the collagen in the penis was one of the restricters to penis expansion and that taking collagen might strengthen that tissue. Crayrobs1 is a doctor and apparently has found interest in your program. I was wondering if you had a theory on how taking collagen would enhance penis expansion. Does it build more collagen in stretched areas? Just interested if there is a rational for taking collagen for this purpose.Thanks again. I would look forward to your and Crayrobs1 continued input.

Comment

I have no idea what the mechanism is. If I had to make a wild uneducated guess it would be that extending over long periods of time causes spacing in the tissue, that space then fills with new cell growth.. it's looking to the body for collagen to make that growth occur and when supplementing with collagen it finds it readily available, thus speeding up the creation of the new tissue.

Comment

I visited the genacol website and can't find the type 2 collagen. All i see is one bottle that they are selling online and they do not say what type it is. Did you purchase online or at a store?
                        Current::EL- 5.5
                        EG- 4

Goal:Jaw Dropping

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -Arnold H.Glasow

Comment

That's a logical progression. Thank you.

Bigwing56: Check Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by bigswing56 View Post
                            I visited the genacol website and can't find the type 2 collagen. All i see is one bottle that they are selling online and they do not say what type it is. Did you purchase online or at a store?
                            Online. As far as I know they only produce one type so if you buy collagen from them it is their type2 collagen.

Comment

Collagen 12&3

when taking collagen,should you focus one taking one kind. Example(Collagen type 1-3 / Collagen type 2 ) or is it okay to take both at the same time? The reason why i ask this question is because both Collagens have different advantages to offer. I am going to try all three and see if i notice any changes. I'll keep you guys posted!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X