You have a fat dick but want more length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have a fat dick but want more length

Regular jelqing will just make it fatter w/o adding much length. The 60% erection you get while jelqing is only adding to your overall girth. So if you want length maybe flaccid jelqing will help increase length w/o increasing girth much more.

This is an unproven theory so im asking for fat dicks to try this out. Especially those who want to keep thier girth but increase length.

The flaccid jelq feels really good and it is a good exercise to do in the shower. No need to stretch because your getting a good strertch and jelq at the same time. but a nice wam up is always a must.

1: Warm up your penis to sufficiently get to that pliable state (happy jelly state)

2: While comepletely flaccid with a light grip slowly jelq out the flaccid penis with one hand. (best for men with shorter penis's.) For those who can use both hands.

3: When the penis gets to about 50% erect stop jelqing, re warm, let it get as flaccid as possible repeat the flaccid jelqing. Those men with ED will likely beable to jelq this way indefinately. But for men w/o ED you will likely get up to 50% wth about 10-20 jelqs.

4: You can use the OK grip and v jelq styles.

Like with regular jelqing you flaccid may be longer and a little thicker when finished.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Finally, A "trial" when I am a member. I was wondering when you would start a new one kp. Good luck though

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I think i was overdue for a new thread. I really hope some girthy guys try this out to see if it works.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I'll tell ya what, KP. I just finished my first 90 days. I gained a ton in length, and hardly any in girth. A very beginner theory, but I think the disparity was due to such low erection jelqs. It was mainly like stretching the whole time.

Here's one thing I learned, and this is serious. Jelq while talking to someone on the phone. My erection was non-existent when I did this. Try it.
        8-1-10 11-1-11
        BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
        BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
        MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
        NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
        BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I've been wondering about this. Thanks! Ill start trying this out. I've been gaining more girth than I expected doing JPs 90 day, so hopefully this will keep my girth gains minimal. Ill let you know what happens!
          STATS:
          Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
          BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
          :rolleyes:

Comment

I think streching is the only way to go.Targeting lenght and getting just girth would be horrible!!!!
            But look at bob,he gained lenght and little girth.Keeping an EL below 30% isn't easy though

Comment

I'll certainly give it a go. I've still yet to measure since I started this last quarter run to the end of the year and I think I've gotten a good bit from my LengthMaster. And with my schedule the way it has been lately, the shower has been my only real opportunity to do any real PE.
              I think I'll get in a good measurement over the next couple of days and I'll give the routine a solid month or so and see how it goes. While I am still shooting for girth increases, length is my priority right now.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Bump.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I'll give it a go, KP.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                    Keeping an EL below 30% isn't easy though
                    I second that!

Cool theory KP, I'm interested to hear some results on this.

Comment

Is it fair to say any stretching force applied to a flaccid dick is focusing on length rather than girth? assuming the force is applied in parallel rather than across the shaft.
                      I'll just post how much I've gained in total since Sept 28 2010 :P. Newb PEer. Gained so far: Erection quality and stamina. measuring: once per month.

Comment

I have noticed very slight gains in girth while doing jelqs in an erect state.
                        I'll tell you what, I am still doing JP 90 routine, so I will do half the jelqs in a flacid state (below 30% erection level) and the other half at 50%-60% el.

How's that sound?
                        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          Regular jelqing will just make it fatter w/o adding much length. The 60% erection you get while jelqing is only adding to your overall girth. So if you want length maybe flaccid jelqing will help increase length w/o increasing girth much more.

This is an unproven theory so im asking for fat dicks to try this out. Especially those who want to keep thier girth but increase length.

The flaccid jelq feels really good and it is a good exercise to do in the shower. No need to stretch because your getting a good strertch and jelq at the same time. but a nice wam up is always a must.

1: Warm up your penis to sufficiently get to that pliable state (happy jelly state)

2: While comepletely flaccid with a light grip slowly jelq out the flaccid penis with one hand. (best for men with shorter penis's.) For those who can use both hands.

3: When the penis gets to about 50% erect stop jelqing, re warm, let it get as flaccid as possible repeat the flaccid jelqing. Those men with ED will likely beable to jelq this way indefinately. But for men w/o ED you will likely get up to 50% wth about 10-20 jelqs.

4: You can use the OK grip and v jelq styles.

Like with regular jelqing you flaccid may be longer and a little thicker when finished.
                          Hey KP, is it ok to do this in your beginner to advanced-beginner routine I am currently following? I am ok with my girth and am desperately looking for length gains.

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                          Keeping an EL below 30% isn't easy though
                          Originally posted by Pry View Post
                          I second that!
                          I double second that!
                          Start: 26/06/10
                          BPEL = 6.5"
                          MEG = 5.75"
                          Current (24/10/10)
                          BPEL = 6.75"
                          MEG = 6"
                          Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
                          Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

I'm in. I am doing a subset of the JP90 just to keep eq and a traction device for stretching so I have pretty much been doing this type of jelq (not at 30% but not at 60% either). Just need to keep a lower EL...
                            Starting Now
                            BPEL - 7.0 7.25
                            MEG - 5.5 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by isambard View Post
                              Hey KP, is it ok to do this in your beginner to advanced-beginner routine I am currently following? I am ok with my girth and am desperately looking for length gains.

I double second that!
                              It is a very safe exercise to do in the beginers program.

Comment

Working...
                              X