Marijuana and PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana and PE

It has long been a personal question of mine, and of many other people here: "Does marijuana use effect PE?"

http://i53.tinypic.com/245d3dw.jpg+ https://www.pegym.com/templates/pegym/images/logo.png= ???

In late September, I decided to do an experiment to see what kind of effect smoking marijuana would have on my PE gains. Here are the results:

October 1-31 2010 (Marijuana Month)
    This month I smoked marijuana daily, all 31 days of the month, as well as having special pot brownies on one occasion. I did not consume any alcohol or other substances aside from the supplements recommended in JP's routine. I PE'd with the same routine and intensity as I normally did and gained 0.125" in flaccid stretch length (BPFSL). That is the only gain I saw for October.

Gains
    BPEL: 0"
    BPFSL: 0.125"
    BPFL: 0"
    EG: 0"
    FG: 0"

November 1-30 2010 (Sober Month)
    This month I attempted to stay completely away from marijuana, although I ended up smoking twice (still much less than 31+ times). Again, I did not consume any alcohol or other substances aside from the supplements recommended in JP's routine, and I my PE routine and intensity were again consistent with the previous month. I gained 0.125" in erect length, 0.25" in flaccid stretch length, and 0.25" in flaccid girth.

Gains
    BPEL: 0.125"
    BPFSL: 0.25"
    BPFL: 0"
    EG: 0"
    FG: 0.25"

Conclusion
    As someone who enjoys smoking marijuana, I was hoping that it would have little to no negative effects, and maybe even positive effects on PE. From the data from my experiment, however, I was wrong. Keep in mind that this was only one test and that for something to be proven, it must have repeatable results.

If more people would like to test the effects marijuana has on PE, I would like to say that it will grant us PE'ers with more knowledge on the subject (something we need) and benefit the community.
    closed149
    Last edited by closed149; 12-03-2010, 06:25 PM.

Good study Rep points for sure, and like you say, this is just a case study and it needs to be replicated.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Good to see this was an empirical study and not just another "will getting bongo'd hinder my gains" thread! I can believe that it would slow up gains, though some members (i think) have found no detrimental effects.

The only effect it had on me was i couldn't be arsed doing anything, including pe!

Comment

I dont think marijuana has negative effect on gains, when I get high my penis looks bigger I also feel more positive about gaining when im high and positive thinking is good for gains.

Comment

I suppose also Pry the November gains could've been the result of October's pe.

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
            I dont think marijuana has negative effect on gains, when I get high my penis looks bigger I also feel more positive about gaining when im high and positive thinking is good for gains.
            *Sighs and shakes head*

I agree with Eric on that one by the way.

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
              I used to think this too (as I was hornier when high), maybe you could help expand our knowledge on the subject by doing a similar experiment?

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
              I suppose also Pry the November gains could've been the result of October's pe.
              This is possible Eric but I had not been getting any significant gains prior to November, I had been smoking then as well but not nearly as much as in October (for experiment purposes I did it daily in Oct).

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                Good study Rep points for sure, and like you say, this is just a case study and it needs to be replicated.
                Thanks man! And yes I would be thrilled to see others do similar studies to see if they have similar results (or different!).

Comment

question: did you smoke directly before or after you started a PE session?
                  also were you high when you were doing your session.
                  i smoke weed almost everyday, but from the sounds of the test i may have to stop. i haven't started my pe training yet. but when i do start i don't need weed slowing me down. so on your personal opinion when i start should i cut smoking down or out? i would kinda like to do it maybe once a week. could that still be bad? or should i just quit completely?

Comment

I've smoked a lot of weed, often at night, and haven't had any gains really... but I also drink coffee a lot.

Thanks for the study!

Comment

Originally posted by king dank View Post
                      question: did you smoke directly before or after you started a PE session?
                      also were you high when you were doing your session.
                      i smoke weed almost everyday, but from the sounds of the test i may have to stop. i haven't started my pe training yet. but when i do start i don't need weed slowing me down. so on your personal opinion when i start should i cut smoking down or out? i would kinda like to do it maybe once a week. could that still be bad? or should i just quit completely?
                      During my "Marijuana Month" I wasn't consistent in the times of day I smoked, but I can say that I was usually high in the evenings and did most of my PE sessions while high. So I almost always smoked before PE'ing. In my opinion you should try to limit your smoking, the less the better. As you can see I smoked 2 times in November while still having great gains (for me).

I enjoy smoking marijuana, but I highly value PE over it, which is why I'm going to limit myself to smoking 1-2 times a month.

Originally posted by paradoxfix View Post
                      I've smoked a lot of weed, often at night, and haven't had any gains really... but I also drink coffee a lot.
                      paradox maybe you could try a study similar to mine, just to see if marijuana (or coffee) is limiting your gains. couldn't hurt, pal
                      closed149
                      Last edited by closed149; 12-04-2010, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pry View Post
                        During my "Marijuana Month" I wasn't consistent in the times of day I smoked, but I can say that I was usually high in the evenings and did most of my PE sessions while high. So I almost always smoked before PE'ing. In my opinion you should try to limit your smoking, the less the better. As you can see I smoked 2 times in November while still having great gains (for me).

I enjoy smoking marijuana, but I highly value PE over it, which is why I'm going to limit myself to smoking 1-2 times a month.
                        ok well since you smoked so close to pe and did pe while you were blazed. do you think that the affects would be the same if you say waited 6hrs or so before you pe and wait 6hrs after you pe to toke. i haven't started pe yet but i plan to start at the beginning of january. i will try to back this up. ill do jps guide for 1 month and that month ill still smoke but i wont smoke 6hrs before or after a session. this a good idea? i love trees but if i had to for the sake of pe i would stop to once a week. i don't think i wanna do 1-2 a month. i have chronic pain, pretty much why i smoke and the fact that i enjoy it lol. i don't think i could quit all the way because i simply don't want to.

Comment

Blast it!

I thought PE was going to be some libertinesque joyride to a bigger penis.

And now I have to stabilize my sleep patterns, switch from coffee to tea, and possibly give up marijuana.

Kidding of course, I had been planning on doing all of that anyway.

I'll keep everyone posted...

Thanks again.

Comment

smoking weed 1 time in the week is very GOOD for you loungs only if it is pure and 1 time a week
                            Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
                            Lenght: 6.4''
                            Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

Originally posted by Keko View Post
                              smoking weed 1 time in the week is very GOOD for you loungs only if it is pure and 1 time a week
                              hey man i don't know about that one. i know weed is good for your whole body BUT when smoked it is very harmful to your lungs because of all the carcinogens from combustion that will eventually hurt your lungs. i have even noticed a difference in my stamina, when i play basketball, i get winded rather quickly. i know this becasue everyone else around me can keep going when i have to stop and catch my breath. so i know its weed becasue u dont smoke cigs. but if you vaporize there will be no health concerns what so ever.

also to everyone else. i don't know if the active ingredient is delta 9 THC causes testosterone to lower. it may be one of the other chemicals. theres about 400 something is weed. it could be one of the other ones. because people who smoke cigs also experience a drop in testosterone. not for sure though.
                              king dank
                              Banned
                              Last edited by king dank; 12-04-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X