drunk sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk sex

when it comes to getting laid, i think the easiest way to get there is when we get a little intoxicated. but when we get drunk our member down there doesnt always work like it should be.

i was wondering if things like ballooning or edging helps with getting it up when you are intoxicated. if not, is there any exercises that would help u with that.

thanks and cant wait to see the feedback!

Not drinking would be the best way to help.
    Whiskey dick is a mother fucker.... but the only thing you can do is try to be not that drunk.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Could not agree with you more NP97 - alcohol gives you the inspiration to have sex, but robs you of your woody

Comment

Beerfest quote if there ever was one. He's not that drunk.
        Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
        Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
        10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
        12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
        04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
        Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

Sex is MUCH better when you are not drunk.... so why not work toward figuring out how to have sex without having to get drunk first?

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
            Sex is MUCH better when you are not drunk.... so why not work toward figuring out how to have sex without having to get drunk first?
            For sure!

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              for sure i couldnt agree more. its just that the chance of getting laid is so much higher when partying it up and its sometimes weird to call a girl you just met and try setting shit up. im just jealous cause i have friends that are retarded drunk but still somehow are able to get it up and get shit done

Comment

Or so they say. Just have a few, no need to get sloppy.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

People everywhere always claim they get sloppy erections while drunk but in my case I always get even better erections when drunk, as it tends to make me very horny.

Comment

Yeah... I've never not been able to get up from being drunk, but I have suffered from performance anxiety. Maybe I just never really get THAT drunk. I don't know. ???
                    8-1-10 11-1-11
                    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

do some edging before you go out and don't masturbate at all for a week. you will have no trouble getting it up unless you are blacked out. i had some whisky dick cause me propblems in college so i stopped masturbating on party days and then kinda getting primed up before i went out without getting off. works like a charm.
                      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                      now: 7X5
                      next: 8X6

Comment

I think with drinking alcohol, there is always a limit from lasting super long from decreased sensitivity to whisky dick. For me, I found out the hot spot is at 2 beers. I'm not a drinker, but 2 beers can keep me going all night long. Anymore than 5 beers, and i'll just black out or have whisky dick. I guess knowing your limit always helps. I'm telling myself not to go past 3 beers, if I really must drink if there is a chance of getting laid if not, i'll just drink til I pass out or, whatever.
                        Everything in moderations... Yes :( even PE's...
                        My Log: den15's pen15

Comment

Working...
                        X