Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maximizing your working (a neuroscience approach)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximizing your working (a neuroscience approach)

I've spent the last couple weeks going over all the available research I could about growth (remember I'm a neuroscience student). Anyway all the research indicates there are a few major components to growth, this includes penis growth.
    1. HGH levels
    2. metabolic levels
    3. nutrition

HGH is human growth hormone. It is released by the pituitary gland, and during childhood is very active. After puberty the secretion decreases. Best way to stimulate growth? Increase HGH. Research indicates the best ways to do this are to exercise (cardiovascular) in a method referred to as High Intensity Interval Training.

This would be running, or swimming, or whatever activity you choose (always after a warm-up) at a very fast pace for a short time, and then slower more relaxed pace, then fast again etc. I would recommend to start out, 30 second intervals and work up to about 1 to 1.5 minutes. This should be anaerobic exercise (you should be moving harder and faster than your lungs can maintain). For the first two weeks, do not push yourself too hard. Extra side effects to this, lose weight, cut up. Never a bad thing.

Another great way to stimulate HGH is to take a supplement that targets HGH I recommend finding one that has a good price/quantity ratio. As the ingredients are going to be pretty similar you don't want to spend a hundred dollars a bottle when something half the price is just as effective. I have not taken any HGH supplements as yet, so I can't personally recommend any. Many of these supplements include your basic amino acid packages too, look for poly-peptides these will typically be your pituitary stimulaters.

HGH is used to decrease wrinkles, (more skin cells). It also helps with memory, blood flow, and anything growth related.

2. Metabolic levels- the concept called cell volumization falls under this category. There is intra and extra cellular volumization. Intracellular volumization increases the size of individual cells by increasing their fluid capacity. Supplements like creatine, glutamine, and taurine all increase this. Extracellular volumization is called Edema, which is a swelling of the cellular tissue. By increasing the metabolism we increase the amount of amino acid (necessary for growth) that cells uptake. Best way to do this is find a good supplement that includes creatine, glutamine, and taurine. Other new components of metabolic levels are anti-oxidants, (pomegranate, red wine, dark chocolates, etc), hoodia, and green tea. Adding these supplements to your regimen may be a great bonus.

3. Nutrition - to grow, the body must be properly fed. After extensive research into this, the optimum diet would consist of 30-35% lean proteins (fish, chicken, soy beans, egg whites) 40% low glycemic carbs (4-5 servings fruits and vegetables), 20-25% fats (nuts, diary, and vegetables are good sources of healthy lipids). Now, this diet is for someone who wants to maximize their growth in a way that does not target skeletal muscle. If you really wanna push your growth, kegels and your PC muscles, I would recommend the above plus a protein complex (whey). Another extremely important part of all growth, and particularly penis growth is hydration. Stay hydrated. Drink between 10-12 cups of water a day. I put down over two gallons daily. This is great because you get to pee more and thus practice your restraining kegels, plus hydration is necessary for cell production, HGH release, and as part of a healthy nutrition.

Your body cannot spend energy boosting your penis size if it is too busy trying to stay alive. Keep it healthy and happy and it will use its energy stretching out your tool.

Other tips:
    -Use a good lube (water based, maybe even thick anal lube) when jelqing, if your penis get too damaged (rubbed raw, chafed etc) it will not be able to spend cell division on growth but only one recovery
    -If you are a bodybuilder athlete etc. if you become too exhausted or train too hard in other areas resources will not be going to your penis
    -Get a good lotion for your penis, preferably one with no scent, with vitamin E, and other skin regenerists.
    -Try to keep your penis moist, a warm moist environment is much more conducive to growth

Recap: So here is the recap, because I know it was a lot to read. Consider HIIT training with whatever your preferred cardio is. Get supplements for HGH release, metabolic increase, and blood flow. Maintain proper nutrition habits. Keep your penis healthy, safe, warm, and moist.

Goodluck to everyone, feel free to ask question there is a lot more information I tried to condense it and keep it in laymans terms. There is also data on cell growth and results from each of these concepts, if you want to see it, message me or reply on here and I'll display some of it.
    Iguana
    Last edited by Iguana; 02-19-2008, 11:38 AM. Reason: fixed some formatting problems

Great Post! Very good suggestions. I especially like this point.

Originally posted by skoorbgib View Post

Your body cannot spend energy boosting your penis size if it is too busy trying to stay alive. Keep it healthy and happy and it will use its energy stretching out your tool.
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

So are you recommending we take HGH? I'm not big into roids, my man. Do you take it?

Comment

Originally posted by timesbechangin View Post
        So are you recommending we take HGH? I'm not big into roids, my man. Do you take it?
        Na, sounds like he is advocating doing it the natural way.

Originally posted by skoorbgib View Post
        Increase HGH. Research indicates the best ways to do this are to exercise (cardiovascular) in a method referred to as High Intensity Interval Training.

This would be running, or swimming, or whatever activity you choose (always after a warm-up) at a very fast pace for a short time, and then slower more relaxed pace, then fast again etc.

Another great way to stimulate HGH is to take a supplement that targets HGH
        May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

great thread.

HGH precursers are: But correct me if im wrong or feel free to add to the list.

lysine
          glutamine
          arginine
          carnitine

testosterone boosters

tongkat ali
          green tea
          ginkgo
          ginseng
          zinc
          vitamin "A"
          boron
          tribulis

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Excellent post, skoor!! Definitely post of the week (and possibly month!).

Would you be interested in perhaps adding some references and turning this into an article for the main site? Another good addition to this would be "suggested supplements." We could start with king's recommendations and add/takeaway from there.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

No definitely not advocating anabolic steroids. While with PE they may increase penis size they will actually decrease it's functionality and shrink your balls. Natural is the way to go. Remek I would be happy to cite my sources and flesh it out a bit more. Post it all soon. Kings recommendations are all good ones, most of my use is in the protein complexes department so I don't know as much about the herbal side, but after review his ideas and a bit of research they are all good choices.

Comment

Skoor: I can't wait for the sources and a more "fleshed out" version. I think it will help out a lot of new guys wondering how other processes affect growth.

King/skoor/anyone else: If you're interested in helping or have the knowledge, please add supplements that you believe help in this department. Also, if you could offer a brief (1 to 2 sentence) explanation of what the supplement does, that would be great (and a link for a source or further info).

It would be great to get an article going where we can just "point to" for men asking about what supplements to take and how nutrition affects their body. Maybe this is better as two different articles?

Also, check out this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/about-p...eek-7-8-a.html
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Lets see if i can post those HGH precursers.
                  There are 5 so far.

Arginine
                  lysine
                  orthinine
                  glutamine
                  Niacin
                  Not on the list is carnitine, but lysine is a precursor to carnitine.

http://search.lef.org/search/img/trans.gifLe Magazine, June 1997 - Cover Story: The Growing Impact ...
                  ... The Growing Impact Of Growth Hormone ...</B>
                  Le Magazine, June 1997 - Cover Story: The Growing Impact Of Growth Hormone @ 60k

http://search.lef.org/search/img/trans.gif
                  </B>

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

To anyone interested in learning more about HGH, read the article kingpole posted. It's very thorough and informative. I read it from top to bottom?

King: Do you have any other good resources on HGH? I'm interested

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                      To anyone interested in learning more about HGH, read the article kingpole posted. It's very thorough and informative. I read it from top to bottom?

King: Do you have any other good resources on HGH? I'm interested

i'll see what i can find.

Comment

yeah here is one on supplements that are suppose to naturally raise HGH

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/pro-hormones/human-growth-hormone-hgh.htm

Comment

Thank you for the link, King. I'll have a look.

Comment

King: I read the article. Have you ever tried HGH supplements, such as Pro hGH or PRomino Plus AM/PM, or any others? They appear to just have stuff which could be bought at the supermarket (Arginine, Glutamine, Lysine, etc.)

Comment

I think i mentioned something about HgH before on the forum.But anyway here is a supplement that might be worth looking at that you would find in most vitamin shops.It's called DHEA. hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X