Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a strong pc muscle link to fitness??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a strong pc muscle link to fitness??

I had a very interesting conversion with my friend that works as a personal trainer that does a lot of fitness workouts for people that have erectile dysfunction and is in University doing sport science. I told him that I start a routine of exercising my pc muscle for better Sexual Health and asked if there was a link between fitness, strong pc muscle and penis size. He talked in deep about what exercises would help straighten the pc muscle and there is a link between size penis and muscle conditioning. I will go thought a few of the important points and the exercises that work the pc muscle below.

We all know why its important to have a strong pc muscle, e.g. stronger erections, more powerful ejaculation and supports the pelvic organs and is important in sexual function. The pc muscle is not just used in Kegel exercises, it is active in when using muscles of the buttocks, abdominals, low back and inside thighs. Only when the
    Pelvic muscle is in use as a support or as in a secondary muscle. It would be worth adding this exercises to you PE workout or gym workout.

plyometric training squat jumps (support muscle)
    pelvic floor bridging (secondary muscle)
    superman exercise lower back (secondary muscle)
    reverse crunch (secondary muscle)
    The Plank (secondary muscle)

Having better fitness and muscle conditioning helps you to get better erections and helps girth and length gains. Fitness increase circulation and opens of blood vessels to supply the body of higher oxygen and energy , it promotes healing of muscles. Elevation of testosterone through exercise also helps healing after jelqing. Thank you for reading this is just a short intro and will be writing more about it when I have more info, plus I’ve asked my friend if he could make up a gym workout for strengthen the pc muscle and body conditioning routine for max testosterone release. Please tell me what you think and should I find out more from my friend?
    EL --- 6.2 INCHES
    EG --- 5.6 INCHES

EL --- 6.6 INCHES
    EG --- 5.6 INCHES

GOAL
    EL --- 7.0 INCHES
    EG --- 5.8 INCHES

This sounds quite interesting and makes much sense. I'm just waiting to know more about it but you already deserve a rep for this
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

First time theory, he is going get back to me with a fitness routine of exercising pc muscle. I want do PE exercise and fitness as 1 routine workout for max gains.
      EL --- 6.2 INCHES
      EG --- 5.6 INCHES

EL --- 6.6 INCHES
      EG --- 5.6 INCHES

GOAL
      EL --- 7.0 INCHES
      EG --- 5.8 INCHES

Comment

It makes sense. Ever since I've started doing proper squats my ejaculations have always shot and never dribbled.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
        My Loggy Log

Comment

Slightly related. My wifes gyno told me I should do kegels as well after my wife gave birth. I asked why and she mentioned sexual health but she also said exercising the pc muscles helps reduce the risk of prostate issues. She also said as you age your internal organs want to fall downward and strong pc muscles are important for your overall health.

Comment

Im going add this fitness routine that will promote max testosterone and work my pc muscle with my jelqing routine.. My friend is going pop over with the plan tonite.

Msg me if you would like try the fitness routine too.
            EL --- 6.2 INCHES
            EG --- 5.6 INCHES

EL --- 6.6 INCHES
            EG --- 5.6 INCHES

GOAL
            EL --- 7.0 INCHES
            EG --- 5.8 INCHES

Comment

I knew thigh adductions flexed the pc muscle! Thanks for the confirmation
              10/10 | Current
              FL 3.7 | 4.75
              EL 5.9 | 6.6
              EG 4.5 | 4.8

Total gain
              FL 1.05, EL 0.7, MEG 0.3
              (all NBP)

Long term goal
              FL 5.5, EL 7.5, MEG 5.75

Comment

Interestingly, we seem to be more advanced here with direct pelvic floor training. Other sites seem to have an incomplete understanding of kegels.
                This might add to our edge.

Comment

i got the program and its leg based and core based exercise. starting it today to see if it gives my extra boost.
                  EL --- 6.2 INCHES
                  EG --- 5.6 INCHES

EL --- 6.6 INCHES
                  EG --- 5.6 INCHES

GOAL
                  EL --- 7.0 INCHES
                  EG --- 5.8 INCHES

Comment

Already do leg work but interested to see what he has to say re core , some coaches even recomend doing kegels within core exercise.

Comment

Working...
                    X