Formula I made up for gains in visable penis when weight is lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula I made up for gains in visable penis when weight is lost

Please tell me what you all think? (maybe i deserve moderator status now)....HAHAHA

I am overweight...and have almost 2 inches of hidden penis...here is a formula I made up based on the amount of hidden penis and body fat percentage. Since we lose weight all over at once and a 6 foot 5 guy losing 30 pounds is much different than a 5 foot 5 guy losing the thirty pounds the only correlation that can be logically made is the difference in body fat percentage over the current body fat percentage times the amount that is hidden.

This I would like to be known as The Miller Formula:

(BPEL - NBPEL) x (current body fat % - projected/lower body fat %) = increase in inches of exposed penis
    ...................................current body fat %

so it would look like this with the following info....BPEL 6inches....NBPEL 4 inches....current body fat 28%...body fat i would like to get down to 14%....How many inches would my penis show?

(6-4) x (28-14) = 2 x ( 14 ) = 2 x .5 = 1 inch gain
    ...........28 ..........( 28 )

Hate to shoot you down, but we don't lose body fat all over at once. How much we lose, where we lose it from, and where we keep body fat is all down to genetics, and varies from person to person. Some people have naturally small fat pads, while others have naturally large fat pads.

That's just something you cannot account for in creating a formula. Hate to say it, but that's about as accurate as those penis growth formulas on extender/pill sites that show you can gain an inch in girth and 3 inches in length within 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      Hate to shoot you down, but we don't lose body fat all over at once. How much we lose, where we lose it from, and where we keep body fat is all down to genetics, and varies from person to person. Some people have naturally small fat pads, while others have naturally large fat pads.

That's just something you cannot account for in creating a formula. Hate to say it, but that's about as accurate as those penis growth formulas on extender/pill sites that show you can gain an inch in girth and 3 inches in length within 6 months.
      We all store fat differently in different areas, but body fat percentage is based on a collection of measurements. Say i go down from 30 percent to 20 percent body fat. I lost 1/3 of my body fat.

Lets say my starting measurements for inches of fat where: a half inch on my upper theigh, 2 inches in my pubic pad, 3 inches in stomache, and an inch in the neck.

using the fomula all 4 areas should be reduced not equally in inches but by the decrease in body fat or .33 percent.

so the resulting layer of fat in each region would be: theigh would now have 3/12 of an inch, pubic pad would be 1.36 inches, 2 inches in the belly, and 2/3 of an inch in the neck.

Comment

If we don't lose fat evenly and people store it differently, how can the percentage of body fat per area decrease at an even rate? You can lose some fat from say the neck area and your entire body fat percentage has decreased, even though your measurements from the other areas of your body have stayed the same.

Comment

Working...
        X