Jelqing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing Advice

This is a thread i composed over at Thunders about a year ago.

Jelq slow, recommended strokes should take between 3-5 seconds work that up to 5-10seconds, then 10-15 seconds.
    200 hundred strokes is a seGested number to be done in ten minutes, I does not matter if it takes ten minutes or eighty

Connect the two grips if possible, one grip is at the base of the shaft, the other just behind the head. (Don't jelq the head)
    The base grip should come up the shaft very slow flooding the caverns with blood. This causes micro tears that heal over night.
    The grip below the head should not be tight.

Don't jelq to hard,if you constrict blood flow to much it defeats the purpose and zealous jelqing causes zealous injuries.

Use a lot of lube to reduce friction and spots,injuries and turkey neck. Cut guys should use even more lube oil base like hand and body lotion.your dick should be gooey at the end of the session.

Warm up and stretch before jelqing.(some guys stretch after jelqing)

Stretch slow, think static hold the stretch out at it's full limit for 5-10 seconds, rotate the stretch stretch down,stretch up and side to side.
    Do JAI"s,v stretch, a stretch,fowfers and all the other stretches.
    Hold the penis just below the head.

Kegal while you stretch and jelq. Kegal as much as possible for erection perfection.

Take rest days PE only 3-4 days per week.
    Don't worry about getting 100% erections while jelqing, let it subside down to 70% and keep doing the jelq even if it grows to be 100% again.

Note at the time I reccomneded 70% erections. Since I have been doing lower level erect "V" jelqs I am now reccomending 40-70% Anything above 70% is for girth work or self copulating.
    However most of my gains came fromthe 70% erect "V" jelq formerly "U" jelq.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 12-07-2008, 09:28 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Amazing post Kingpole,

Also do you think uncutters could also do dry jelqings using their own skin for the squeezes because of their plenty of skin ?? This could be done retracting the skin as most as possible prior to each stroke. But two handed would be harder this way. What do you think ??
    Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Comment

[quote=luismastro;14434]
      Also do you think uncutters - Please ignore this I'll change for uncut men
      Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Comment

Im circumsized so im not an expert at this but it seems you can use extra skin as an advantage. I assume dry jelqing would be easier to do than a wet jelq.
        If you can move that excess down to the end it seems to me that would make for a good jelq. Rather than resisting nature go with it. As long as the ligs are stretched and the tunica worked foreskin should not make much of a differance.

However if dry jelqing is difficult resulting in to much friction then copious amounts of lube may actually make it easier.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Re: Jelqing Advice

Every single guy has his own parameters for the risk reward relationship. Making gains means collagenous tissue deformation and controlled damage, period. This tissue deformation requires a lot of stress, whether the stress is delivered by the hands, or assisted by a hanger and weight.
          ===================

Angelinjones

Interactive Marketing

Comment

[quote=angelinjones;15378]Every single guy has his own parameters for the risk reward relationship. Making gains means collagenous tissue deformation and controlled damage, period. This tissue deformation requires a lot of stress, whether the stress is delivered by the hands, or assisted by a hanger and weight.
            ===================

Angelinjones

Your web adress did not come up.

A lot of stress hence to much stress causes injuries. I would like to temper that statement. If a newby were to read this they may go out and choke thier dick to death with a monster grip. To much of the time I have to assist in healing injuries caused by to much stress. The fear of permanent injury often makes the situation worse. Part of my time is spent calming down the man with an injured penis.
            kingpole
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by kingpole; 11-22-2008, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I may be wrong, but wasnt that post from AngelinJones actually something Bib once said in an interview with BigAL?

Comment

Originally posted by angelinjones View Post
                Every single guy has his own parameters for the risk reward relationship. Making gains means collagenous tissue deformation and controlled damage, period. This tissue deformation requires a lot of stress, whether the stress is delivered by the hands, or assisted by a hanger and weight.
                ===================

Angelinjones

Interactive Marketing
                Or should you say get your penis to comply with the stress. If the penis does not comply with the stress then it rebels and does not comply. Coaching your penis to do something it is not use to is counter productive. This is why extended warm up periods may be needed. Warm ups really encourage the penis to comply.

Comment

Yo Kingpole, great thread. Any thread about jelqing is a godsend to me.

I've been having a problem with my erection level subsiding midway through my jelqs, so I end up edging for a while to get erect again, waiting, then jelqing about 10 times and doing it all over again. I think it's because I'm under a lot of stress right now. It's not because I'm going too hard, but because I'm subconsciously impatient and trying to get it over with quickly.

Do you think it matters if my jelqs are not consecutive? I see you said it doesn't matter if it takes 10 minutes or eighty. With me, it's been like eighty minutes to do 170 jelqs. It can be really frustrating.

Also, since I end up jelqing nearly flaccid a lot, does it matter if you use a bit more stress at say %30 erection, just enough to feel expansion in the head?

I was doing fine this summer and fall, but maybe it's the cold, maybe it's the coffee, maybe it's the workload, etc. things aren't going so good these past weeks.

Thanks, Kingpole!
                  Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
                    Yo Kingpole, great thread. Any thread about jelqing is a godsend to me.

I've been having a problem with my erection level subsiding midway through my jelqs, so I end up edging for a while to get erect again, waiting, then jelqing about 10 times and doing it all over again. I think it's because I'm under a lot of stress right now. It's not because I'm going too hard, but because I'm subconsciously impatient and trying to get it over with quickly.

Do you think it matters if my jelqs are not consecutive? I see you said it doesn't matter if it takes 10 minutes or eighty. With me, it's been like eighty minutes to do 170 jelqs. It can be really frustrating.

Also, since I end up jelqing nearly flaccid a lot, does it matter if you use a bit more stress at say %30 erection, just enough to feel expansion in the head?

I was doing fine this summer and fall, but maybe it's the cold, maybe it's the coffee, maybe it's the workload, etc. things aren't going so good these past weeks.

Thanks, Kingpole!
                    It does not matter if your jelqs are consecutive. Infact jelqing at a lower erection is better. Try jelqing at 40% I have been doing that a lot here lately and i find it rather refreshing. Like BIb said if that angelinajones if really Bib, parameters can be individual. If you have to jerk off to get to desired erection level then do so.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      It does not matter if your jelqs are consecutive. Infact jelqing at a lower erection is better. Try jelqing at 40% I have been doing that a lot here lately and i find it rather refreshing. Like BIb said if that angelinajones if really Bib, parameters can be individual. If you have to jerk off to get to desired erection level then do so.
                      Thanks, Kingpole, that's a big help!

My sessions have been much better lately, so it hasn't been so much of an issue. I realized something which may be self-evident to you vets: you can really tell when you are working with your penis, or when you are working against it & fighting it. That was my problem: I wasn't taking enough time, trying to rush it, and as a result was not in tune with my penis, applying too much force, and it would shrink at the end of each jelq. My last few sessions have been really good, though. All part of the process of learning to listen to your penis, I guess.

Thanks again!
                      Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                      :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
                        Thanks, Kingpole, that's a big help!

My sessions have been much better lately, so it hasn't been so much of an issue. I realized something which may be self-evident to you vets: you can really tell when you are working with your penis, or when you are working against it & fighting it. That was my problem: I wasn't taking enough time, trying to rush it, and as a result was not in tune with my penis, applying too much force, and it would shrink at the end of each jelq. My last few sessions have been really good, though. All part of the process of learning to listen to your penis, I guess.

Thanks again!
                        I like the idea of "listen to your penis," like "listen to your body." Yes, you certainly DO have to be in tune with your penis. When I'm turtling big time, when my dick keeps retracting after each dry jelq or stretch, I just forget about it. There is definitely a rhythm here that you have to follow.

I believe that is why many newcomers get so frustrated when they are not experiencing any gains. They are trying to rush something that requires great relaxed concentration and a lot of method. The dick will usually retract when you apply too much force. When I "sneak up on it," and gently tug, I can pull it out further and further. Less is more is definitely the rule here.

Comment

You can make your dick come into compliance though, this is why I do bed fowfers, for some reason if I do PE foloowing bed fowfers I stay in that magic jelly stage a whole lot longer.

Comment

Hi guys, I read somewhere on here that when you jelq, stop the jelq just short of the gland, start the other hand at the base, when you squeeze the base grip it should push your top grip out and not up, am I correct? I am assuming that if you don't feel it pushing out, your base grip is not tight enough?

Comment

Originally posted by bodeen View Post
                              Hi guys, I read somewhere on here that when you jelq, stop the jelq just short of the gland, start the other hand at the base, when you squeeze the base grip it should push your top grip out and not up, am I correct? I am assuming that if you don't feel it pushing out, your base grip is not tight enough?
                              Rght now don't worry about being tight enough, go through the motions, sounds like you coined and got the description down packed pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X