Pe expert on androgen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pe expert on androgen

Hey guys I was reading a line from the penisbible ebook, " the way to make your penis bigger is by getting those biochemicals(which caused penis growth during puberty) back in the body" so I asked big al and this is what he told me:

Big Al: I'm familiar with those theories. *While heightened testosterone (induced through exercise, etc.) may improve size through more frequent/improved erections, the actual growth mechanisms that cause extensive growth during puberty are specific androgens; whose site receptors become bound after puberty. *Consider that bodybuilder and other athletes that consume steroids and other testosterone/androgen analogs rarely, if ever, report any significant gains in penis size. Now, there is anecdotal evidence that TOPICALLY applied [to the penis itself] androgens can result in an increase in penis size- this may be due to these topical androgens bypassing certain mechanisms that oral or other site injected androgens are obstructed by.

What do you guys think about it? Has anyone put androgens directly on their penis?
    05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.0
    Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
    Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
    Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

there have been a bunch of guys that tried andractim - a topical DHT cream - with very modest results. i think a few guys have tried androgel - topical testosterone - as well. read some of the threads in the chemical PE subforum for more info about this.
    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
    now: 7X5
    next: 8X6

Comment

if there was conclusive evidence this caused the penis to increase in size I think there wouldn't be so many guys complaining about a 'small penis'
      Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
      FG: 3.5"
      SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
      BPEL: 7.3"
      MEG: 5.51"

Comment

If you can get a hold of boxcar/boxcar23 (on the various forums) he might be able to tell you more about successful topical androgen and its applications towards PE.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

im pretty sure jackxx has been doing quite a bit of that type of research as well. probably could PM them.
          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
          now: 7X5
          next: 8X6

Comment

Working...
          X