Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I learned from taking photos of my dick

Okay guys and gals,

For a number of reasons I decided to start a photo archive of my PE progress, mostly as a reference point for a couple years down the road when I start reaching and exceeding my goals. My length is very modest and I was insecure about posting photos on here, but I thought it would be a good exercise on "putting myself out there" since I'm getting over being insecure about it.

Anyway, here's what I learned: it is amazing how much camera angles can change the visual impression of your dick. It's UNBELIEVABLE. I know a bunch of you are thinking "well, duh - of course it does." That's what I thought too, but I didn't realize how much of a difference it makes. After taking a couple dozen photos I had some photos were I look TINY and others where I looked much bigger. I went from being insecure to proud in a matter of seconds just because of the angle of the camera. How stupid is that?! (What's even stupider is that I am only comfortable posting the pics where my dick looks on the larger side -- I'll have to meditate on that one later)

The older I get the more I keep coming back to the fact that perception is everything. Now...back to training
    JonasKay
    Last edited by JonasKay; 07-09-2011, 09:02 AM.
    STATS:
    Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
    BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
    :rolleyes:

That is soooo true. It's all in the angle of the dangle. I keep the one footers. I figure that at that distance, it's about the same eye angle as if someone were about to give me a blow job. That way, it gives me some perspective when the Mrs. turns me down for one.

Comment

I just saw your pics and let me say that you have succeeded in making it look huge! =)

For my log I am going to keep the same angle and distance for every picture so I can actually tell if it looks any bigger or smaller or stays the same. I have 2 up so far and I will put another one up every month on the first.
      pterodactyl
      Last edited by pterodactyl; 07-10-2011, 12:55 PM.
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Ive always found top view was the best angle for me. Ive taken pictures of myself this way with girls before, either during doggy style or oral, and I find i look very long from this top view. Side angle not so much, I find side angle makes me look not only shorter but also thinner as my dick has a more ''wide'' then ''tall'' profile.
        -2008 - 6.5x4.8
        -2011 - 7.4x5.1
        -Goal - 7.8x5.5

Comment

Working...
        X