Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Laser - Collagen Healing

Hi guys,

I have been doing some research on how I might be able to increase my gains with P.E. I came across this tech not to long ago called a Cold Laser...basically "certain wavelengths of light have the ability to penetrate high-water content material such as animal tissue. This penetration allows the process of photobiostimulation on animal cells is similar to photosynthesis in plant cells whereby light sets in motion a chain of chemical reactions. In human tissue the resulting photochemical reaction produces an increase in the cellular metabolism rate which expedites cell repair and the stimulation of several systems: the immune, lymphatic and vascular. This process results in reduced swelling, pain and accelerates healing" this technology was researched by NASA to see if it might be some use in their space program. Upon further research i found that this can greatly increase healing time of collagen & soft tissue by as much as 60%........Currently this tech is being used by Athletes, weight loss, Navy, doctors, and even race horses..... I believe red LED operating on wavelength of 650 nanometers was the first to be developed and later on Cold Laser. I included a link if you want to take a look into it yourself.

Now this were I need ya'll help before I go sink $300 bucks into one of these units, I recall that the PE greatly relies on the deformation of the tissue in collagen, will I be basically countering my progress with this device? I'm thinking that it will be great if I could speed up the healing time but at the same time I have a feeling that I use this that I will not give enough time for the deformation to cement in.....Not sure if I making any sense or not but figure its worth a shot, any no how behind the science on why this wont work will be greatly appreciated thanks!
    http://www.medicaldesignbriefs.com/component/content/article/6494

Here is some additional info guys let me know what ya'll think.

Cellular Activities
    Increased cell metabolism (Increased cell function)
    Increased collagen synthesis (Increased healing of soft tissues)
    Increased osteoblast production (Increased healing of bone)
    Increased circulation
    Increased formation of new capillaries (tiny blood vessels) by release of growth factors
    Increased T-cell production (Increased immune function)
    Increased production of neurotransmitters such as endorphins, serotonin, ACTH etc. (Increased nerve function)
    Increased chronic pain threshold through decreased C-fiber activity (Decreased pain)
    Physiological Effects
    Accelerated tissue healing and repair by 40%
    Increased tensile strength in tissue repair
    Increase callous and bone formation
    Reduced or eliminated pain
    Decreased edema and inflammation
    Improved immune response
    Stimulates nerve function
    Promotes Cellular Oxygenation/Detoxification
    The laser's unique ability to interact with and influence the body on a cellular level leads to the following:

Rapid cell growth: CLT accelerates cellular reproduction and growth for faster wound healing i.e. Sports injuries, and repetitive movement injuries.
    Faster wound healing: CLT stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissues. Collagen is the essential protein used to repair damaged tissue. It is the substance that holds cells together and has a high degree of elasticity i.e. Soft tissue injuries, sports injuries, and overuse injuries.
    CLT increases metabolic activity: Causing higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for cells thus causing greater production of ATP (energy). ATP is the major carrier of energy to all cells. Increases in ATP allow cells to accept nutrients faster and get rid of waste products faster by increasing the energy level in the cell resulting in faster and better wound healing i.e. soft tissue injuries, sports injuries, arthritis, and overuse injuries.
    Reduced fibrous tissue formation: CLT reduces formation of scar tissue. By increasing collagen production less scar tissue is formed at the damaged site. Scar tissue has little elasticity i.e. Sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, and repetitive movement strains and overuse injuries.
    Anti-inflammatory action: CLT helps to reduce swelling to offer enhanced joint mobility following injury i.e. Sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, arthritis and tendonitis.
    Increased lymphatic system activity: Edema, which is the swelling or natural splinting process of the body, has two basic components. The first is the liquid part, which can be evacuated by the blood system. The second is comprised of proteins, which have to be evacuated by the lymphatic system. Research has shown that the lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph system can be doubled with the use of laser therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters can also be increased. This means that both parts of edema (liquid and protein) can be evacuated at a much faster rate to relieve swelling and thus reducing pain as well i.e. Sport injuries, soft tissue injuries, and overuse injuries.
    Increased phagocytosis: The process of cleaning up dead or degenerated cells i.e. Sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, arthritis, tendonitis, and shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and ankle injuries for the purpose of "clean up." Clean up must take place before healing can occur.
    Reduce the excitability of nervous tissue: CLT speeds nerve cell processes, which decreases pain and numbness, associated with certain conditions. The photons of light energy enter the body as negative ions. This calls upon the body to send positive ions like calcium and others to go the area being treated. These ions assist in firing the nerves thereby relieving pain i.e. Arthritis, soft tissue injuries, sports injuries and tendonitis.

Comment

Not sure if this is real or not.

See the following link from an insurance company, presumably not agreeing to reimburse for this type of therapy.

Cold Laser and High-Power Laser Therapies

Comment

Thanks for the info Panther I'll take a look at the study.

Comment

HMMM i'm not big on science and i'm a bad speller so bare with me. I believe pe forces the cells in to mitosis or cell diversion, which has 4 stages until a new cell is made, and each cell can be multiplied like 50 times. I think your focus should be more on the forced cell diversion than recovery.

now lets step back a cell needs certain things to reproduce proteins and amino acids. Something like test should increase your recovery time.

i really believe shortenng your healing time would help as much, you need to figure out an efficient way to produce cell diversion.

i'm also in the 954 thats a side note

I would love to hear your theory on why this would be super effective, i currently am testing an idea i been toying with, so if you wanna kick knowledge toss me a email
          Has your small dick ever made you so depressed that you cry your self to sleep?
          Want to buy a one-way ticket to the moon?
          or travel to machu picchu to drink lava out of a volcano?

Comment

Panther,

This http://www.aetna.com/cpb/medical/data/300_399/0363.html is an excellent article. Most of the results are from blind and double-blind clinical studies so they seem to be done correctly.

What is encouraging are the results from the Tennis Elbow group of patients. Tennis Elbow results from overuse/damage to the posterior ligaments (and lateral) of the elbow. Ligaments are really what we here in PEGym are all about. They are composed of collagenous material (tunica is also composed of collagenous substances). This group responded the best to IR Wavelength, low-power light treatment (cold laser).

That's VERY encouraging to me.

It is unlikely we'll ever see that level of study done on the effects of light therapy on penile tissues any time soon. So, as with everything else we study here in PEGym, we just have to experiment ourselves.

I think IR Light may be a powerful tool to help formation and/or repair of the type tissues that we are seeking to modify.

Originally posted by jacktwist View Post
            HMMM i'm not big on science and i'm a bad speller so bare with me. I believe pe forces the cells in to mitosis or cell diversion, which has 4 stages until a new cell is made, and each cell can be multiplied like 50 times. I think your focus should be more on the forced cell diversion than recovery.

now lets step back a cell needs certain things to reproduce proteins and amino acids. Something like test should increase your recovery time.

i really believe shortenng your healing time would help as much, you need to figure out an efficient way to produce cell diversion.

i'm also in the 954 thats a side note

I would love to hear your theory on why this would be super effective, i currently am testing an idea i been toying with, so if you wanna kick knowledge toss me a email

I have to disagree with you on this Jack. I think cell division is a red herring. The bulk of material we are dealing with in the ligaments and tunica are non-cellular (collagen, ground substance, elastin) which are all produced by healthy cells. I think that's the main reason why over-training produces no (or negative) results. I'm starting to think the key is to stress the cells, not damage them. Unidirectional stress maybe the component that causes production of material that then increases the length or width of the penis. This stress should be promoted, but never to the point of make a cell unhealthy.

Note that I believe that damage can possibly occur even without any feeling of pain (which may also explain the decreasing results among long-term PEers who's nerves have become immune to low-levels of pain, which leads them to constantly increase tension, thereby doing more cell damage).

If healing is actually occurring in the Tennis Elbow group, it maybe as a result of collagenous tissue formation (at an accelerated rate) which is exactly what we're looking for.

There was thread here some time ago by a guy who made an IR light therapy device to go around his penis, I'll have a look and see if I can find this again. I wouldn't mind trying an IR Light sleeve (powered by a 9V battery?) that could be worn for extended periods of time under the clothes.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
            BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
            BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
            MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

i'm going to have to do some more research, i'm definately not disagreeing with you, I just remember hearing about this stuff a while back in radio biology ( i was a half ass student), I just think the primany focus should be on a effective way to multiple the cells, and then healing. You really can't have one with out the other.

I stretch 4 or 5 days and take 2 off, the only thing I can see that doing is cutting down the rest time.
              I really think figuring out a away to divide cells is key.

but i really would like to hear, if this helps because i'd pay 300 bucks for one, if it an get me to 8 inches soon.

Comment

We would all pay $300 for this damn thing if it worked. Hell I'd pay $10,000 for an 8 X 6 dick. If chicks pay that much for tits why shouldn't we - if only there was a successful surgery option.

Also, my common sense tells me that a little of both viewpoints is taking place. Cell division and increases in non cellular material such a collagen and elastin.

Comment

I would pay for the current enlargement surgery, but i'm scared

Comment

300 bucks? I would use it on a nice vacation, or go out to a few really good dinners. It would be put to better use that way.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Great info guys, I'm beginning to lean on the side off actually purchasing one of these devices. The only issue is the $300 bucks, but I am convinced that this might play crucial role in PE...according to the research regarding cold lasers or LED healing this covers just about all the theories in PE I'm not one hundred percent sure that it will work but I figure that it will be worth a try. I know that PE is a long life journey and shouldn't be rushed but at the same time I believe that one should use every tool at his disposal to reach his goal. If this does by any means work out I will be the first to post my results......in the mean time keep the thread going if possible b/c scientifically speaking there really shouldn't be any reason this Idea should not work....Its scientifically back by researches and unlike many other things going around the web it seems pretty legit.

Comment

I think this might be an untapped area of PE. IR Light Therapy (and related light therapies) seem to have some evidence of promoting cell division and collagen growth. Even if it's still unclear which mechanism is mainly responsible for the increased size resulting from PE, this technique seems to address both.

Do you know the wavelength of the unit you're looking at? Every research article I'm finding online regarding Near-IR uses the upper 600nm or upper 800nm range. Some research also uses Far-IR, (above 1um). So it seems very hit-or-miss which light therapy to go with.
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
                        BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
                        BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
                        MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Originally posted by User235 View Post
                          I think this might be an untapped area of PE. IR Light Therapy (and related light therapies) seem to have some evidence of promoting cell division and collagen growth. Even if it's still unclear which mechanism is mainly responsible for the increased size resulting from PE, this technique seems to address both.

Do you know the wavelength of the unit you're looking at? Every research article I'm finding online regarding Near-IR uses the upper 600nm or upper 800nm range. Some research also uses Far-IR, (above 1um). So it seems very hit-or-miss which light therapy to go with.

I'm looking to purchase one with 650nm range which seems to be the range everyone is focusing on for tissue......I think any higher is not necessary and the 650nm might be the ideal range.....I've seen many out there that range up to the thousands in price with all kind of frequency settings, but looks like you might burn you dick off or something...650nm is what is used to heal with.

Comment

Originally posted by User235 View Post
                            Panther,

This Cold Laser and High-Power Laser Therapies is an excellent article. Most of the results are from blind and double-blind clinical studies so they seem to be done correctly.

What is encouraging are the results from the Tennis Elbow group of patients. Tennis Elbow results from overuse/damage to the posterior ligaments (and lateral) of the elbow. Ligaments are really what we here in PEGym are all about. They are composed of collagenous material (tunica is also composed of collagenous substances). This group responded the best to IR Wavelength, low-power light treatment (cold laser).

That's VERY encouraging to me.

It is unlikely we'll ever see that level of study done on the effects of light therapy on penile tissues any time soon. So, as with everything else we study here in PEGym, we just have to experiment ourselves.

I think IR Light may be a powerful tool to help formation and/or repair of the type tissues that we are seeking to modify.

I have to disagree with you on this Jack. I think cell division is a red herring. The bulk of material we are dealing with in the ligaments and tunica are non-cellular (collagen, ground substance, elastin) which are all produced by healthy cells. I think that's the main reason why over-training produces no (or negative) results. I'm starting to think the key is to stress the cells, not damage them. Unidirectional stress maybe the component that causes production of material that then increases the length or width of the penis. This stress should be promoted, but never to the point of make a cell unhealthy.

Note that I believe that damage can possibly occur even without any feeling of pain (which may also explain the decreasing results among long-term PEers who's nerves have become immune to low-levels of pain, which leads them to constantly increase tension, thereby doing more cell damage).

If healing is actually occurring in the Tennis Elbow group, it maybe as a result of collagenous tissue formation (at an accelerated rate) which is exactly what we're looking for.

There was thread here some time ago by a guy who made an IR light therapy device to go around his penis, I'll have a look and see if I can find this again. I wouldn't mind trying an IR Light sleeve (powered by a 9V battery?) that could be worn for extended periods of time under the clothes.
                            Rep point for this post and recommendation that it go into the ARCHIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by jacktwist View Post
                              I would pay for the current enlargement surgery, but i'm scared
                              As well you should be scared. Stay away from that shit or you'll be scarred as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X