Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a tanning bed and positive effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a tanning bed and positive effects?

Hi there,

I've got a tanning bed since a couple of weeks. I use it say 2 times a week...for just short periods of time but I have the feeling it's having an effect on my penis.

Besides that I'm getting a little bit of a tan, I have the feeling the 'healing' time of my PE'ing is getting shorter. I can stress my penis a little more now before it's becoming 'overtrained'. And I have the feeling I have a bigger flaccid hang.

I experimented with some IR light in the past, but that did not really do anything. Perhaps the UV light contains some IR as well and that is causing the faster healing process. I don't know...maybe it's the warmth.......because it's getting pretty hot under a tanning bed.

anyway, I was wondering if anyone had the same experience as I do.

Well for starters Kwmass, do not use UV to ruin your skin. You want to see UV damage? I went with out a shirt and hat as much as possible when I was in Vietnam, my skin took on the consistency of leather. Before that I was a So. Cal, beach rat. I would give anything now, to have known then, what damage I was doing to my self. Take my advice. Years to come, you will thank me. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      Well for starters Kwmass, do not use UV to ruin your skin. You want to see UV damage? I went with out a shirt and hat as much as possible when I was in Vietnam, my skin took on the consistency of leather. Before that I was a So. Cal, beach rat. I would give anything now, to have known then, what damage I was doing to my self. Take my advice. Years to come, you will thank me. JP
      So, you're tellen that you turned into leather because of using a tanning bed? Well, I don't use it too often. But I have this very pale skin. So everybody thinks I'm ill...but it's just me...having no tan at all. haha.

I will however take it easy with it....I'ts just for use in winter.

Comment

Yeah, man. They gave everyone of us soldiers in Vietnam a tanning bed. Was so cool.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

For people that suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), getting some form of ultraviolet light helps their mental well-being. Dermatologists have also prescribed visits to tanning salons for people with psoriasis, as it helps alleviate the skin condition. Other positive effect of tanning bed includes: Sunlight and sun-tanning beds that emit UV-B are reliable sources of vitamin D. Vitamin D is necessary for our bodies to use the calcium we get in our diet. This vitamin is found in few foods. One study showed that vitamin D was largely lacking in the fortified milk supply in the U.S. Your skin produces vitamin D naturally when exposed to sunlight. A sunscreen of SPF 8 or higher has been found to disable and halt the skin's ability to produce vitamin D.

dianne
          Last edited by dianne; 03-30-2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Yeah, man. They gave everyone of us soldiers in Vietnam a tanning bed. Was so cool.
            LOL! I Believe it was called Napalm.

Comment

Working...
            X