Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentary On The Penis

My Penis And Everyone Else’s | Watch Free Documentary Online

Found this online it is about one hour long. Very interesting stuff and shows a penis enlargement surgery, definetly scary shit.

Also contains a penis "gallery" should settle the debate on what is a "normal" penis.
    Enjoy.

regards
    Cdn

Looks interesting, but it will have to wait until I have a hour to kill.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

haha cool. the guy with a 7" long penis by 6" circunference says his dick is too small and had plastic surgery to enlarge it .
      Start-----------------BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.1" BPFSL 7.28"
      (3 month goal)-----BPEL 7.5" x MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.75"
      current--- may/21-BPEL 7.7" x MSEG5.5" BPFSL 8.1"
      (6 month goal)-----BPEL 8" x MSEG 5.8" BPFSL 8.7"

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
        haha cool. the guy with a 7" long penis by 6" circunference says his dick is too small and had plastic surgery to enlarge it .
        Yeah, that is sick! I`m constantly being told how thick I am and I`m 5.6" mseg I think! Christ!!

Comment

I suggest to all of those who are packing a 7 incher and are insecure about it, to see the part where the group of girls are making models of their ideal size.
          The average ideal size was 7 inches in length.
          Stats:
          5.25" BPEL
          4.75" NBPEL (T______T)
          4.75" MSEG
          5" BEG

Comment

What a dickhead, 7"x6" is too small and skinny I hope he gets a cock wasting disease.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
              What a dickhead, 7"x6" is too small and skinny I hope he gets a cock wasting disease.
              He must have been wrong, lying or sick and should rather see a psychiatrist, not a surgeon! 7 length is large and 6 girth is sick!

Comment

Interesting
                Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                  I had more hate towards the nurses who said he was too small as well -_-
                  9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                    He must have been wrong, lying or sick and should rather see a psychiatrist, not a surgeon! 7 length is large and 6 girth is sick!
                    He pretty much said he couldn't fill a pussy up so he must have been lying when he said he had a 6" girth.

Comment

Here is what I gathered.

1. The average flaccid, which is what was showed, is about what we all think. Everyone is almost in the 2-5 inch range with most being between 3-4. Some of those dudes had half chubs going on but I think I would've too lol.

2. Women are the ones who talk about it. Guy was really really small like 4-5 inches. Insert gun in mouth.

3. Loved the black guy being like I am small.
                      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by that one guy View Post
                        Most american women have no idea how a flaccid penis looks I belive. Nudety is a big taboo over there. I`m surprised that breastfeeding is still leagal in most states, babies shoulden`t see breasts in such an early age
                        ThomasJohnThomas
                        Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 08-11-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by that one guy View Post
                          Originally posted by amiok View Post
                          2. Women are the ones who talk about it. Guy was really really small like 4-5 inches. Insert gun in mouth.
                          Those where the 2 of parts that pissed me off

Comment

Most american women have no idea how a flaccid penis looks I belive. Nudety is a big taboo over there. I`m surprised that breastfeading is still leagal in most states, babies shoulden`t see breasts in such an early age
                            I don't think so man, they're nurses, they see it all the time. I think they said that because otherwise they could loose their jobs.
                            Start-----------------BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.1" BPFSL 7.28"
                            (3 month goal)-----BPEL 7.5" x MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.75"
                            current--- may/21-BPEL 7.7" x MSEG5.5" BPFSL 8.1"
                            (6 month goal)-----BPEL 8" x MSEG 5.8" BPFSL 8.7"

Comment

Most american women have no idea how a flaccid penis looks I belive. Nudety is a big taboo over there. I`m surprised that breastfeading is still leagal in most states, babies shoulden`t see breasts in such an early age
                              Being Canadian we share pretty much the same culture and I would have to agree that most women have no idea what a flacid penis looks like. For that matter most men don't either, nudity is a taboo but sexuality is not.

On another note my girlfriend is Korean and they have a public bath/spa type thing there where you can go and relax. I went in and was the only white guy there and it totally opposite there... I had conversations with guys about penises in general, partially because I was different and they were asking questions, not some huge taboo. Nudity is also less of a taboo... though it is still not used advertising wise. Sexuality there however seems to be repressed, at least in the eyes of a North American.

I wonder how else this plays out around the world if anyone would be willing to chime in?

Comment

Working...
                              X