Increasing testicle size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing testicle size.

I hear Damiana and saw palmetto are the best supplements to increase circulation to the testicles. For best results try stretching scrotum skin and testicles themselves. BE CAREFUL.

Getting the wifes name wrong is always a winner.

LOL
    Goals: length gains along with any gains in girth and improvements in EQ.

Starting length erect: Bone pressed easy 6.5 inches to a rather more solid 7 inches

Aiming for: Bone pressed erect 8.5 inches+ as I have a serious need to hit the 'hung' club.

Methods: Pumping and weight hanging.

Comment

Gensing may also help enlarge the testicles.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The guy from Matter of size has an routine for getting bigger balls.

Source:
        I have the MOS program DVD and I have seens good results in both bigger sack and balls as an result from his routine.
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
          The guy from Matter of size has an routine for getting bigger balls.

Source:
          I have the MOS program DVD and I have seens good results in both bigger sack and balls as an result from his routine.
          Post the video please.

or

Tell us about this routine.

Thanks.
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Where did you hear that damiana and saw palmetto can increase testicle size?

Where did you, Kingpole, hear that gensing can increase bloodflow to the testicles?

Please site your sources.

I really want to enlarge my testicules. But I need proof.

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Come on guys, any insight on testicle growth?

TGC Theory

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                Where did you hear that damiana and saw palmetto can increase testicle size?

Where did you, Kingpole, hear that gensing can increase bloodflow to the testicles?

Please site your sources.

I really want to enlarge my testicules. But I need proof.
                I read this in a Prevention magazine oh about 10 years ago. Looked for sources to back it up and failed to find one for Gensing. So in this, it is a personal experience. I took gensing to correct ED and testicles got bigger. And they are still bigger. I'll keep looking for sources.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I am quite interested in balls increase. Please tell me do you mean Ginseng? or is that Gensing some other item?

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  I read this in a Prevention magazine oh about 10 years ago. Looked for sources to back it up and failed to find one for Gensing. So in this, it is a personal experience. I took gensing to correct ED and testicles got bigger. And they are still bigger. I'll keep looking for sources.

Comment

Working...
                  X