Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some men are small - the attack on our manhood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why some men are small - the attack on our manhood.

That is below historical human average - since if everyone had between 2 to 4 inchs the average would be 3 inchs, or if 9 to 11 the average would be 10 etc.

Now, for those of you who don't know I strongly encourage you to research and learn about the following things, and any more you discover besides:

Bisphenol A (BPA) and fertility
    Soya and it's derivatives like 'soya lecithin' Soya and fertility

Just these two alone are everywhere in our everyday environments, and they are known as endocrine disruptors. They reduce the masculinity, and can lead to smaller genitals.

Just for a start, I suggest that you do both a google search and a youtube search of those two terms.
    The cord is killing me. PE on and off for 8 to 9 years and not one fraction of an inch in length have I gained. I am at wit's end, in spring 2010 I discovered that I had a 'cord', and a thick, thick cord at that. I must gain length. Somehow. Nov 2011: Indented peyrones from hanging. Feel sick.

That's why I avoid soy and my food and water containers are BPA free.
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I'm not really grasping your title and first paragraph...

Yes, some men are small, some are large, and MOST are average. And while it is easy to blame obscure things, genes play the greatest role along with the natural nature of who we are.

That is not to say a good diet is not important for overall health and wellness.
      Hockey_NY
      Last edited by Hockey_NY; 11-10-2011, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Just so you know most scientists have no clue whether BPA is negative or neutral.
        The reason it was taken out was more of a media scare and frankly removing was probably a good thing.

Regards
        Cdn
        Cdn
        Last edited by Cdn; 11-10-2011, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Why are some men short. Why do some women have small breasts. Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
            Why are some men short. Why do some women have small breasts. Etc.
            Male shortness is a sign of virility. Don't question me on this, I used science. I avoid soy myself, not due to any fears of size loss, but simply because I like my milk to come from something's nipple and my meat taken from its carcass.

Comment

The way I look at it. I would fit perfectly in Jamestown, whereas some of you behemoths would feel really awkward!!
              13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
              10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
              link 2000's Links

Comment

Maybe if you eat 5lbs of soy a day there would be a problem. But seriously what's next avoiding drinking water? I don't have boobs, and my penis never shrunk a cm before starting PE. And some men are 'small' because that's what society calls 'small'.

Comment

Why are some men small? Same reason why some are average and some are above average. Same reason your hair is the color it is, or your eyes are the color they are, or how tall you are, or your skin color, etc.

It's called Genetics. You can't control it. Might want to understand the concept of how we are built by our DNA before trying to claim some random bs about food on why some men have smaller genitals. If it really made such a big difference there, it would make a big difference with the rest of your body.

Comment

You know, I do believe that attitude and other outside influences can help select which DNA presents itself. I agree, Dem, that our Genotype (which is an extremely generalized concept as it is taught in school) is theoretically uncontrollable, but our phenotype may not be. Why does hair lighten in sunlight? An easily observable and understood chemical reaction, yes, but one that nonetheless proves that physically displayed traits can be altered in some degree by factors other than pure genetics. You could argue that our genetics stated, to our body, "In sun, hair lighten. In dark, hair darken," and thus that the physical environment didn't REALLY alter our physical body. But then my argument would be are there other instructions, much less obvious, that are contained within our genetics? "Eat this, penis grow more," etc. It is just a thought...I'm not sure if I have explained this well and I was not a bio major.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                      Why are some men small? Same reason why some are average and some are above average. Same reason your hair is the color it is, or your eyes are the color they are, or how tall you are, or your skin color, etc.

It's called Genetics. You can't control it. Might want to understand the concept of how we are built by our DNA before trying to claim some random bs about food on why some men have smaller genitals. If it really made such a big difference there, it would make a big difference with the rest of your body.
                      Your ignoring the effect of epigenetics. Modification of the DNA while not affecting its sequence due to enviromental causes. These changes are capable of changing the degree or way in which a gene is expressed.
                      Whether or not BPA or soy has any epigentic effect is beyond me.

Regards
                      Cdn

Comment

Originally posted by Cdn View Post
                        Your ignoring the effect of epigenetics. Modification of the DNA while not affecting its sequence due to enviromental causes. These changes are capable of changing the degree or way in which a gene is expressed.

Regards
                        Cdn
                        Yes this is what I was trying to say in layman's terms. The effect of external influences is undeniable - to what degree and what end they can modify physical features is of course limited and determined by the genetics of a given individual. Of course, also, there is no reputable study (or even ANY study to my knowledge) on how these external influences may help shape penis size...but there you have it. We are really pioneers here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdn View Post

Regards
                          Cdn
                          And you're ignoring where I said it would not target just the penis.

That's like saying eating ___ will make your left pinky finger smaller than average.

Comment

I avoid soy. Period.

Pop culture likes to emasculate men. I'm not taking any chances.

Comment

I hate soy, so it's not an issue but if you happen to like it and you don't eat it because of something like this (proposed smaller genitals, which is really reaching), you have serious issues.

To be worried about fertility is a different issue altogether, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X