Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

steroid info and how it will affect your gains !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroid info and how it will affect your gains !!!

ok well over the years here is the information i gathered on steroids and how it may affect your penis size.

in general steroids will improve your size and EQ but ill talk about the more popular steroids / pct and how each one will affect your gains. (i don't have time to talk about them all sorry )

Anadrol : anadrol is probably the best best steroid you will find as far as weight gain goes but about 40% of it will be fat and water and from what research tells us fat will shrink your penis so it probably is the worst one for your penis and you may expect to lose some size.

anavar : anavar is a favorite for a lot of athletes and not so much body builders it is used to increase strength while keeping body fat low or even reducing fat so i believe that the reduction in body fat will help with your penis

arimidex : this is not a steroid but to be used as more of an anti estrogen. arimidex will stop testosterone from being converted into estrogen and allow testosterone to flow more freely through the blood , it will also help you produce a more lean look while taking it with steroids so by
    stopping testosterone from being converted into estrogen it should increase your EQ.

boldenone : increases hunger , lean mass and Red blood cell count so taking it with testosterone should give you the biggest erections you have ever seen in your life

clomid : this is used for post cycle therapy and will increase's your testicle size , increase testosterone and increase the volume of your sperm

Deca : Deca is one of the most popular steroids most commonly used with testosterone and Dbol and is mostly used for bulking but can be used for anything (it also enhances your immune system)
    it puts on water weight and not much fat and increases muscle mass at about half the rate of testosterone. this being said it may not effect your penis until after your off and you lose the water that you put on . ( the increase in protein synthesis should increase your penis size)

D-bol : dianabol is the most popular steroid out there and the one Arnold admitted to using. it increases nitrogen retention (engorges your veins with blood) it increases body fat , protein synthesis and muscle mass but i still think it will increase your penis size do to the increased nitrogen levels and possibly because of the increased protein synthesis so taken with arimidex it should noticeably increase your penis size

EPO : i would not recommend epo to any one this is a highly dangerous drug , it will increase energy levels and increase endurance by 30% !!!! all you need is 8,000-10,000IU for 2 weeks , YES 14 days and you'll see the results in 3 weeks and will last for 6months !!! this works by greatly increases red blood cell count so it should increase vascularety and increases your penis size a lot but i do not ever recommend it to anyone do to the risk involved

halotestin , cheque drops , methyl tren : these 3 steroids is where the rumor of roid rage came from they all increase muscle density , highly increase strength and aggression making them ideal for combative sports but as far as penis size goes it should make your penis longer becasue of the increased protein synthesis and loss of body fat but you shouldn't be taking them if your above 14% fat anyway

HCG : this is used as PCT it will greatly increase your natural testosterone levels and your testical size

HGH : there are so many post on here about HGH I'm not even going to talk about it to save time lol

nolvadex : increases natural testosterone levels lowers estrogen , used for PCT

testosterone : there are meny esters of testosterone and each one is kinda different but they all basically do the same thing so ill talk about testosterone in general , testosterone is the male sex hormone and having high levels means high sex drive and taking anything more then 400mg a week with give you uncontrollable skin tearing erections all the time and taking testosterone increases water retention unless you take arimidex ,most guys will lean out taking lower doses of testosterone so it will increase your erection size do to the engorged erections and the fat loss

Tren : Trenbolone is my favorite steroid you may only gain 15lbs from it but your body fat will be down and your strength will be up higher then you would expect from a lean 15lbs , there is a high increase in protein synthesis so from this and the high level of fat loss you should see some decent results in your penis size

winstrol : winni is almost the same as tren but a lot weaker , i would not recommend it to anyone but it should increase your penis size slightly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

penis enlargement / lean bulking cycle
    ok well this is going to be my summer time lean bulking cycle witch i am starting in june

week 1-5 50mg / day d-bol

week 1-16 500mg / week testosterone propionate
    week 1-16 500mg / week boldenone
    week 6-16 500mg / week trenbolone ace
    week 1-16 0.5 mg /day arimadex

this cycle should increase my penis size a lot because the nitrogen retention from dbol , the crazy erections from testosterone , the increased amount of blood from boldeone the redused fat loss from trenbolone , and the arimadex is to make sure that everything goes on lean

and as for pct i dont know yet but i am using HCG for sure

__________________________________________________ _________
    thanks for reading plz add anything i forgot , i will edit this in the future to make it more in depth
    shane_syndrome
    Banned
    Last edited by shane_syndrome; 02-03-2009, 01:47 AM.

thx for the post shane-o
    Starting 11/1/09:
    NBPEL: 6.25 inches
    BPEL: 6.6 inches
    EG: 5 inches

Goal (26/9/09) B'Day:
    NBPEL: 8+ inches
    BPEL: 8+ inches
    EG: 6+ inches <-----MAIN GOAL!!!

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze" - Forrest Griffin

"It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine."

Comment

np np , i got so much from the gym i thought it was time i gave something back

Comment

thats a really interisting post.
        When you speak about steroid induced gain you r talking about short term enlargment due to increased nitide oxide level or permanent gains?
        I m planning to do my first cycle this year.

Comment

Originally posted by profane View Post
          thats a really interisting post.
          When you speak about steroid induced gain you r talking about short term enlargment due to increased nitide oxide level or permanent gains?
          I m planning to do my first cycle this year.
          i would like to know this also

Comment

you know what im really not sure but i think the gains would mostly be permanent , but you might expect some loss after just like how u would gain 30lbs of muscle in a cycle but only keep 20-25lbs , when i do it i might be injecting caverjet and IGF-1 into my penis

btw deep hows your cycle going?

Comment

I am actually starting in May instead of June I cant wait !!!

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
                you know what im really not sure but i think the gains would mostly be permanent , but you might expect some loss after just like how u would gain 30lbs of muscle in a cycle but only keep 20-25lbs , when i do it i might be injecting caverjet and IGF-1 into my penis

btw deep hows your cycle going?
                oh, boy. i just got off the D-bol and noticed some loss in lean muscle but also in fat and bloat. my six pack is showin a bit more. i know i could be a beast but i have like no motivation to work out cuz i had to leave the gym i have been going to for 2 years and now i only have a pullup bar, a speed bag, and a punching bag in the back yard. no heavy weights, which doesnt bother me much but i just need to work out more. i should be more defined than i am but im only workin out like twice a week for the past 2 weeks.

I came upon the realization that my heavy days are over. benching 375lbs, squattin 500lbs, and deallifting 630lbs. i've done it, i've been stronger than most out there, and now what i want to do is go for the lean heavyweight boxer look like mike tyson! fuck yea! i could do it. i been riding my girl's brother's bike and its been helping with endurance. i just want to become an unstoppable beast, mayne! if i just had some more weights and an incline bench then i would be set for life. jus needa save up! But as for how i feel, I feel fucking great.

as for the PE. i came upon another realization that i have reached a point where i would NEVER thought possible! I am a bit over 5.5" in EG i believe, havent measured in like a week so i could have gotten larger. so because of that, i'm going for length again. i started on 10 minutes of intense stretches. i wanna build up to 20-30mins everyday. my goal is to gain an inch in erect length within 8 weeks. wish me luck!

Comment

Hey deepsquat, you might be interested in "Never Gymless" by Ross Enamait. Great book if you're lacking equipment. RossTraining - Products

Comment

Lol. Good luck Deep , im hoping to hit 185 at 8% fat after my cycle (its pretty good on a 5"6 frame) its actually the max height for a body building comp 2 months after my cycle is 5"6 so if i meet my goals ill run right up to the comp and go for 190-195 ... Ill be starting at 8k of good caloires and finish of at around 2k if i start getting any fat

Comment

shane did you actually gained any lenght or girth from previous cycles?

Comment

My last cycle was just anadrol and test and I felt bloted all the time and dient want to do much, but before that it was test , tren and dbol and with that cycle i felt pretty good all the time but I was horny as anything with raging erections i might of been bigger but i dident put much thought into it .

After this cycle ima keep track of everything .

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
                          Lol. Good luck Deep , im hoping to hit 185 at 8% fat after my cycle (its pretty good on a 5"6 frame) its actually the max height for a body building comp 2 months after my cycle is 5"6 so if i meet my goals ill run right up to the comp and go for 190-195 ... Ill be starting at 8k of good caloires and finish of at around 2k if i start getting any fat
                          i wish you luck, shane!i'd love to get down to at least 240lbs. mebbe 230-235ish. I'm 6'1/2". i will hopefully be running 150mg oral winny for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. it should engorge my veins, lose water, and carve me up real nice.

Comment

Originally posted by deepsquat View Post
                            i wish you luck, shane!i'd love to get down to at least 240lbs. mebbe 230-235ish. I'm 6'1/2". i will hopefully be running 150mg oral winny for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. it should engorge my veins, lose water, and carve me up real nice.
                            Thanks , i think i might finish my last 4 or 6 weeks with masteron

Comment

do i need to consult a doctor for this? taking something like steroid kinda scare me..

Comment

Working...
                              X