Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys, what are the potential causes of slow length gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, what are the potential causes of slow length gain?

My list on what I think could be the possible reasons:

- Incorrect technique
    - Anxiety
    - Skepticism
    - Under-training
    - Over-training
    - Under-deconditioning
    - Over-deconditioning
    - Prior damage to penis
    - Over-masturbation / Too much sex
    - Presence of STDs
    - Unhealthy diet
    - Lack of sleep and rest
    - Inconsistent routine
    - Over-exercising (your body)
    - Tightness of underwear (just a thought. if you bandaged your hand for a month, you lose muscles don't you?)

Please contribute to this thread by suggesting possibilities. Anyone who wishes to elaborate on any of the possibilities on my list, I urge you to do so.

EDIT: Please suggest only situational causes, i.e. causes that can be changed.
    Last edited by Alshia; 02-21-2012, 04:34 AM.

Pe being a crock
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
      Pe being a crock
      Do you really believe that?

Comment

Originally posted by secureman View Post
        Do you really believe that?
        For me no doubt.

Comment

How can you forget:

-Uniqueness of person/ variable traits of person

2 people doing equal training regiments are obviously not guaranteed equal results. One may gain 2" and one may gain nothing, and it just has to do with how their body reacts or how they are made.

Comment

For me no doubt.

Why don't you wait a few months w/ Big Al before you start whining again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
              Why don't you wait a few months w/ Big Al before you start whining again.
              Why dont you use that freak dick you have instead if giving me shit. I have a small dick which "penis enlargement" made smaller. You want to act like you know but you dont.

Comment

Dude...I can write 10 pages on here of how frustrated I am at this point...Be happy you got laid. You don't need to litter the boards with your negative nonsense at every turn....We get it.

I had a post on my issues...People helped me. Period. I don't take it to every thread.
                Hockey_NY
                Last edited by Hockey_NY; 02-20-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Why dont you use that freak dick you have instead if giving me shit. I have a small dick which "penis enlargement" made smaller. You want to act like you know but you dont.
                  You don't have a small dick, you have a small mentality. Keep your negative bullshit to your progress log or blog, because it in no way contributes to this forum, peoples threads or mental progress.

Enough people have tried to help you, talk to you, support you - don't try and drag anyone else down especially new people. Or I will do all I can to get you kicked the fuck out.

I'm tired of this crap.
                  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                  link 2000's Links

Comment

As to the original OP, from your previous posts you seem to have a very keen scientific mind. That's a really great approach to PE, and while I could attempt to contribute to your list, anything I would have to say would just be conjecture.

Check out Penis Creep & It's Scientific Implications article by Saiyan22, and see what you can deduce from that which would imply possible hurdles in slow PE progress.

However, your list seems fairly good.
                    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                    link 2000's Links

Comment

He's right that thing is pretty scary haha

Comment

@amiok:

Using this data, https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ch-length.html, 570 individuals gained at least an inch. It's unlikely that remek created 570 accounts just to try to promote PE. Think about all the work he'd have to do to make all those accounts seem "real". If you didn't gain, it could be due to individual differences or something on the list I wrote.

If a medicine (e.g. antibiotics) doesn't work for a small proportion of patients, can you say that the product is a crock? Is it very unlikely that a large percentage of people were cured due to the placebo effect.

@TheSnitch: Thank you for your reply. I will take a look at it later. Scientists are often limited by their own axioms. That's why we need to use their methods to prove that something is true before they will recognize it. To that end, using a scientific approach is conducive. Besides, science is pragmatic (it works).

@Hockey: Simply because it cannot be controlled. It is a participant variable, not a situational variable. It doesn't help PE practitioners to tell them "You failed because your body was not designed to succeed at this. Get a new body ASAP." To maintain enthusiasm, one must focus on what one can change.
                        Last edited by Alshia; 02-21-2012, 02:49 AM.

Comment

No two penises are the same. Equal effort does not always give you equal or any results. I have seen some claim gains of 1" or more in as little as 3 months. Just recently a newbie claimed a .5" length and a .75" girth gain in 4 days. Do you honestly think their technique is that superior to others? Some claims probably are real but some are just utter BS or their EQ was in the toilet.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
                            How can you forget:

-Uniqueness of person/ variable traits of person

2 people doing equal training regiments are obviously not guaranteed equal results. One may gain 2" and one may gain nothing, and it just has to do with how their body reacts or how they are made.
                            Exactly.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

The reason for my inquiry is that the data from one of the polls here regarding how fast it takes to grow an inch suggested a bi-modal distribution where either one gains within 3 months or take more than 12 months. I am trying to determine whether the distribution can be made into a uni-modal distribution if we simply address the situational variables that may have caused slow gains. I excluded individual differences for that reason, because you can't change participant variables much.
                              Last edited by Alshia; 02-21-2012, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X