- 02-28-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
Just starting the beginner program. IS there any benefit to rubbing pure vitamin e on the penis after the warm-down? Looking for every little edge I can get.
- 02-29-2012 #2
In my reading about topicals, vitamin e really wasn't in the
mix. Some of the common topicals I've read about are
vitamin c, vitamin a (there are different types), copper peptides.
I've used non-acidic vitamin c and vitamin a (on my face). Its hard to push
a topical very deep with using ultrasound, and would be uncommon
in the penis forms to use ultrasound to push a topical into
the skin of your penis. If you're looking to improve the quality
of you penis "skin", I suppose a topical vit c or vit a, or a combination
of the two would work. Good ones are really expensive. Some good
moisturizing oils might be bio-oil or jojoba (a good one, memics you
skins natural oil).
- 02-29-2012 #3
- 02-29-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Jersey Shore
Whin I am finished extending or pumping, I apply vitamin E oil to my glans to help prevent or reduce bruising because of the healing properties of vitamin E.
I recently started using cocoa butter as my pumping lubricant to maintain smoothness.
Last edited by not2big; 02-29-2012 at 12:48 PM.12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
01/15 NBPEL - 5.5 , MSEG - 5.4
Fat Pad = 1+/-
- 02-29-2012 #5
I used to use vitamin e lotion. About a month ago I stopped and have since noticed my first discoloration after about 6 months of PEPEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
- 02-29-2012 #6schwingGuest
- By GTO in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 95Last Post: 01-16-2015, 05:15 PM
- By maximus1986 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2011, 11:40 PM
- By Jelq in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2011, 07:05 AM
- By sharak in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-03-2011, 07:48 PM
- By DuoTrio in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2011, 02:30 PM