Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What determines the penis size you are born with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What determines the penis size you are born with?

I've been searching the web to find any sound research on the influence of genetics on penis size across generations and penis size across male members of the same family. There doesn't seem to be any good research on the subject, probably for the obvious reason that no one is paying for it and it's not a topic openly discussed. There is some interesting research on number of males in a family, birth order, and the likelihood of being homosexual; there appears to be some residual increased levels of testosterone carried by a mother that has previously given birth to boys that influences later male births, which increases the likelihood of later born boys being homosexual; it's not one-to-one, just a greater likelihood. But that finding is not what this thread is about.

My adult son has a larger penis than I do so I was wondering what effects the genetics across family lines might have had to do with that. I also know that an older brother of mine has a bigger penis than I do but I'm not sure about two other brothers. Have any of you found research on this topic? Do you know how your penis size compares with your brothers? Comparisons with your father's penis size and your own?

It just happens. I don't even try to reason with it.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

The dick fairy, duh.

His colleague the boob fairy performs the equivalent function for women.
      Ivor
      Last edited by Ivor; 03-11-2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

I think it is passed down on the father's side. Think being the word.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

My dad is reportedly (through comments made in passing) large; my older brother is reportedly large, wears Magnums, and I remember him saying he was like 8 inches (who knows if that's accurate); I'm above average (7.5x5.3). It could have some merit that there is some correlation in size, or it could be a coincidence. My example doesn't really provide much without actual measurements of my dad and bro, which I am not going to ask for...

Comment

Dick fairy..
            Did someone call my name??
            ~ If.....
            ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Your natural penis size is determined by how much Kool-aid your momma drank.
              Lurked since 2010
              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
              Done with hanging...

Comment

I recently read (perhaps even on this forum somewhere) that the size of your penis is determined during the third month of gestation based on a chemical reaction which takes place in your mother's gestational process. I will try and find it and provide a link.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Http://insciences.org/article.php?article_id=6441 Penis length is determined early in the fetal process
                  not2big
                  Senior Super Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by not2big; 03-11-2012, 11:53 AM.
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

That's an interesting article, Not 2. Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

What determines your height, your hair colour, your skin colour, the size of any other boddy parts? It is genetics, man! Maby your son got it from his mothers side of the family, or from another branch than you at least.

Comment

I've only seen my fathers penis flaccid, and he's definetly bigger than me flaccid. As I recall (I don't want to stare, lol), his flaccid is probably also bigger than my erect penis, and I'm slightly above 6nbpx5 fully erect. My father probably has one of the biggest flaccid penises I've seen so far. And he knows he's got a big one, because one time a couple of years back I asked him this (he's a doctor):

"Dad, do you think starting to work out hard at a young age can lead to not growing as big a penis as if you didn't work out?" I asked this because I started working out pretty hard at a young age (13 or 14).

My father responded something like this "Maybe in extreme cases. Why do you ask? Do you have a small penis?"

And I said "No". (I felt like I was lying, because I did feel a little bad about my small flaccid and me being such a grower)

He said "Well, you've got some good genetics in that department. Really good, actually."

One of the guys I went to school with had a big flaccid. But his dad had a small flaccid. (I've SEEN both).

So there you go. I know it's not much.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-11-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

My father had an average flaccid and my brother has an average flaccid; however, my flaccid is at most 75% the size of theirs.
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

It's definitely genetic but like all genetics there's probably not that strong of a correlation between a big dad and big sons. It would depend on the moms genetics too. I mean looks are genetic but the majority of people I know don't really look that much like their parents. Genetics are a very complicated subject.
                            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                              Dick fairy..
                              Did someone call my name??
                              I love you haha.

You always have the best posts.
                              PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
                              X