Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Your Dick Really As Small As You Think It IS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Your Dick Really As Small As You Think It IS?

Now if you have average size hands say 3.4to 3.75 inches across the knuckle line and can wrap both of them around your fully erect cock ant the tip of the glans come to the toip of the upper fist then you are big. If your glans comes out over the top of this research project your staked two fist then you are huge.

The problem with ruler measurements is that you have an imediate shrinkage when you press into the pubic area with the ruler. You immediately start losing size.

Expirament:
    Get fully erect this would be about 5 minutes into a masturbation or sex session them try to wrap both han ds around your dick (do not include your nuts) Around the entire shaft. Make sure you testicles are relaxed. Then report your findings.

Now some guys have big hands this lends to the "Im Small mental crisis about size" You may want to measure both hands first. Wrap your hand around a ruler from the zero mark. Then wrap the other hand around it. This will give you a estimate of your true size. This also lends to thevolume theory your getting a three demisional measurement of your erection. Remeber bone press and non bone press is the top part of the penis only.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Wow, for being as tall as I am (6'3), I have average sized hands...my fingers are long as hell but my palm width across the knuckles is only 3.5 inches.

Comment

I have really big hands. My dick would not even come close to sticking out of both.
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Well according to this new found research I have a huge dick then. My head pops out of my top fist by about an inch give or take. My hands measure up at 3.5" so that's average size. Good to know I'm already huge according to this research. I'm still going for pocket rocket.

January 09: bpel 6.5" eg 6"
        February 09: bpel 7" eg 6"
        Overall goal: bpel 2" plus from my starting stats
        eg 1" plus from my starting stats

Comment

I have small hands 3.40" across. I have a little over 1.25" extending out beyond my two hands. Makes me feel good about the work I have put in
          Everyone dies...
          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
            Wow, for being as tall as I am (6'3), I have average sized hands...my fingers are long as hell but my palm width across the knuckles is only 3.5 inches.
            I am also 6'3" and I have long fingers but a average hand size (3.6"). The head of my dick sticks out a bit if I use both hands

PS: This is the 300th post
            Banana
            Last edited by Banana; 03-09-2009, 03:38 PM.
            Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
            Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
            Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Banana View Post
              I am also 6'3" and I have long fingers but a average hand size (3.6"). The head of my dick sticks out a bit if I use both hands

3.6" plus 3.6" = 7.2" hmm, how much does your head stick out? Congrats on your 300th post!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by PEsuccessGuy View Post
                I have small hands 3.40" across. I have a little over 1.25" extending out beyond my two hands. Makes me feel good about the work I have put in
                I am about the same maybe a bit more than 1.25 sticks out, i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                  I have really big hands. My dick would not even come close to sticking out of both.
                  Well how big is one hand. A lot of guys with average to large shlongs think they are samll because they can't wrap two hands around it. If your 4.5" across the knucle span you would have to have a 10" dick. This research is also meant to give a three demesional perspective. Often woemen judge the size of amans ding dong by how many fingers they can wrap around it. Women have smaller hands than men.

Comment

Hmm. Interesting experiment, KP. Let me try this. I'll be back in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Banana View Post

That's hilarious watching all those bananas dancing around!

Comment

Congrats, Banana, Man, on your 300th post.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          3.6" plus 3.6" = 7.2" hmm, how much does your head stick out? Congrats on your 300th post!
                          I'd say about half of the head.
                          Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
                          Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
                          Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

I'm average knuckle-wise--3 1/2 inches. My full head sticks out and a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                              Well how big is one hand. A lot of guys with average to large shlongs think they are samll because they can't wrap two hands around it. If your 4.5" across the knucle span you would have to have a 10" dick. This research is also meant to give a three demesional perspective. Often woemen judge the size of amans ding dong by how many fingers they can wrap around it. Women have smaller hands than men.
                              One of my hands 4.2in across the knuckles, and the other is 4.3in.

Comment

Working...
                              X