Your Diet and your penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Diet and your penis

Well I want all of you to think about what your Diet was like as a kid , I noticed some people look really skinny like almost an unhealthy skinny and I believe its do to lack of nutrition , or some people get fat or obese and people stay like that into there adult years.

When I was a kid my mom only fed me once a day maybe twice and it was once i got home from school I would get 2 pizza pockets and when I was 14 I met a pro body builder and that changed my life for ever, I remember all the girls he use to get and how popular he was because of this i buy a flex magazine and start researching bodybuilding.

by the time I was 15 I mentioned to my mom that i wanna diet and i said i wanna eat chicken and pasta every day so I get bigger , and basically what she dose is buy me like 10 cans of tuna and was like there that's your diet , eat that for the week , when I was 16 I tried asking the same thing and got yelled at.

So finally when i am 17 years old i get a job and start buying my own food and the rest of my family starts eating it and they said well we paid for your food as a kid , and got the my house my rules my food , my everything lecture , so then I started buying pasta shells and waking up at 4am and cooking them and bringing them to school , and i went to GNC and got some weight gain and drank it 3 times a day at school.

on my 17th birthday I was 5 foot 6 at 125-130 lbs with a belly , you could almost wrap your and around my bicep lol buy the time i was 18 years old i was 170 lbs and 13% body fat , i also did my first steroid cycle in there but it was just some bunk testosterone and anadrol (i know cuz i dident gain much and i dident lose anything after) lol so those gains where pretty much all natural.

Just that change in diet completly changed the way I look so i personaly belive if I ate right my hole life i would be a completly diferant person.

I have a friend that is only 16 years old and he is maybe 5 foot 8 and 205 lbs and maybe 8% body fat , everyone talkd about how huge he is at such a young age and they all think he just has good genetics but realisticly thats not the only factor , he has been working out since he was 11 years old and his dad forced him to diet , he probably eats every 2 hours ... i also heard storys about how big his dick is lol

With that being said i want you to all look over your diet as a kid and now and I belive there is some connection with diet and penis size while going through puberty but its not to late to change , if you hope to maximaze your growth you will try to eat properly...changing my diet changed every aspect of my life i feel better , im more fucused and im way more energetic.

I forgot to say somthing in there but i dont remember what it is so ill tell you guys when i remember lmao.

My mother did not let us eat to much junk food. It was when i left home that i stsrted the bad eating habits. Frozen burritos, haggendaaz, entire pots of pasta. Just way to much calories and i bslloned up to 230 lbs. then i went on weight wathchers and lost to 184 lbs. then my thyroid glan fuc ked up and i balooned up to 275 lbs. Here i am today at 185 lbs or so. Im 5'9" 13%-14% bodyfat. I went from a 44" waist to a comfortible 34" waist.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

yes well when blood suger is up, hgh is down and when hgh is down so is test. not good. eat low glycemic carbs in the early day. and lil to no carbs 5 hours till bed.

Comment

congratz kingpole , those are life changing numbers

yea , im on my summer time cutter now , im trying to hit around 300grams of protein and as little carbs as i can

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
          congratz kingpole , those are life changing numbers

yea , im on my summer time cutter now , im trying to hit around 300grams of protein and as little carbs as i can

just make sure you build a need for all that protein, if you have too much protein it actually lowers test because you piss out alot of the amino acids that has already binded to the test.

Comment

im going to be taking 500ml of test/week starting Monday hopefully so i might even need to up my protein

Comment

im going to be taking 500ml of test/week starting Monday hopefully so i might even need to up my protein
              k i know this is going to sound taboo, but while on test you can utilize it better by drinking soy milk. the phytosterols mimic estrogen so it will actually make you body grow more test receptor sites ( cells that actually react with the test) other wise when test goes up ur body will actually close some receptor cells and you have just more unused test floating around. just a thought. if you dont wanna take soy milk, get some licorice capsules (glycyrrhiza gladra). but the licorice may cause hypertension so take everyother day and cycle it 4 weeks on 1 weeks off. i did this when i took alphadrol and but on 30 pretty solid pounds. what kinda off cyle you gunna do?

Comment

Im doing:

weeks 1-4 50mg/ed of winny
                weeks 1-10 300 mg / week tren E (maybe 400mg)
                weeks 1-15 500mg /week test E

i have nolva and Adex on hand and might order some anavar for the last 5 weeks at 120mg/day and im going to order some HCG for mid cycle.
                while on winny im hoping to beable to drop about 5-10lbs of fat and maybe muscle go up abit and then by then tren will kick in and as long as i keep my diet in check i can put on a lean 20 lb so im hoping to be a solid 180-185 by augest.

i know that dosent sound huge but im a pretty short guy and thats enough to be rocken the 18inch bi's lol

Comment

there was a guy I know in another forum that gained 8lbs and went from 21%-15% bf in 7 weeks on var only and im starting way lower then that lol , so i hope it will all work out

Comment

there was a guy I know in another forum that gained 8lbs and went from 21%-15% bf in 7 weeks on var only and im starting way lower then that lol , so i hope it will all work out
                    Why don't you try out natural body building maybe that will help. Im concerned about all that steroid use taht it may come back to kick your ass some day. And how do you afford all those rhoids anyway. Unless your talking about supplements with names i never heard of before?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

no there steroids , but a steroid is no different then a pro hormone , you should watch a movie called "bigger stronger faster " its basically the truth about steroids it gives more then the general media ... i can afford it cuz i make 23 an hour and still live with my parents , + if you get a good source its not that expensive , and if you buy it in its powder form you can get enough to last 10-15 years for 1000.

But honestly i think this will be my last time using , and if i hadn't started already i probably would never started at least until im older.

YouTube - Truth about Steroids <<<watch that its about a 70 year old man thats been on them for along time

p.s , a pro hormone is somthing that turns into a hormone after it is in your body , a steroid is alredy the actual hormone

Comment

now that I think about it i spend more on protein then I do gear

Comment

yea my buddy did alot of roids for a show comming up, almost had a heartattack at 23. just be very careful some people smoke till 90 and are fine some die at 60 of lung cancer. its genetics. but steroids are alot safer then people think. buy a book called the steroid bible, or anabolc primer. both very good reads and go for cheap on amazon.com. also hgh is very safe and very effective, good alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by billyglidejr View Post
                            yea my buddy did alot of roids for a show comming up, almost had a heartattack at 23. just be very careful some people smoke till 90 and are fine some die at 60 of lung cancer. its genetics. but steroids are alot safer then people think. buy a book called the steroid bible, or anabolc primer. both very good reads and go for cheap on amazon.com. also hgh is very safe and very effective, good alternative.
                            yea I herd of the steroid bible , hgh is expensive and dosn't produce the results you would expect from it.

tren is one of the more dangerous drugs , sends your blood pressure through the roof and hard on the kidneys , but also gives the best results. im going to have to see a doctor every 3-4 weeks for a physical

Comment

may i ask why you are doing this? are you gunna compete in body building?

Comment

Working...
                              X