Forbidden Glans Rub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden Glans Rub!

OH Oh cosmic dry orgasms are yours if you master The Forbidden Glans Rub during your edging or ballooning session. Oh yes my opinion about Dr. Lin is not as severe as it use to be.

Well as you know Dr. Linn forbids rubbing the glans underneath. But he is a quack so who cares what he says.
    For months now when I balloon I often do a soft circular motions rubbing the top of the glans. This can be very enjoyable. I found something even more enjoyable. Rubbing the underside of the glans. Watch it! When you do this technique it can send you into multiple dry orgasms. But rub gently with lots of lube. This underneath the glans rubbing can be uncomfortable if it is done to harshly.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Wow, what do the orgasms feel like? Are they very short and intense? I'm pretty sure I know what you mean.
    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I rub the head very very very lightly when I edge sometimes. The lighter the touch the better it feels I find.

Since I stopped masturbating to cum, I basically edge when I am horny. I get those dry orgasms when I concentrate on just breathing. It feels like you're cumming, but you don't (I just stop stimulating when it first feels like PONR) and I kind of shake and quiver and get kind of paralyzed all over my body. It's intense. The feeling is like when you cum except it there is not a big rush. To me it's the same feeling except it's going all over your body and not out of your dick. There is not the typical let down of shooting your wad either. You know what I mean, the ten seconds of glory and then the sudden onset of reality again!

I went 5 or 6 weeks without an orgasm recently. It was from 3rd or 4th week of December till sometime in the beginning of February. I noticed I slept a lot less(4 or 5 hours) but remained constantly awake, alert and never tired. My nerves felt slightly jangled and frazzled but that is to be expected.
      Starting/Current
      BPEL 7" 1/8
      EG 6"

Goal
      more girth!

Comment

Originally posted by ErikFury View Post
        I rub the head very very very lightly when I edge sometimes. The lighter the touch the better it feels I find.

Since I stopped masturbating to cum, I basically edge when I am horny. I get those dry orgasms when I concentrate on just breathing. It feels like you're cumming, but you don't (I just stop stimulating when it first feels like PONR) and I kind of shake and quiver and get kind of paralyzed all over my body. It's intense. The feeling is like when you cum except it there is not a big rush. To me it's the same feeling except it's going all over your body and not out of your dick. There is not the typical let down of shooting your wad either. You know what I mean, the ten seconds of glory and then the sudden onset of reality again!

I went 5 or 6 weeks without an orgasm recently. It was from 3rd or 4th week of December till sometime in the beginning of February. I noticed I slept a lot less(4 or 5 hours) but remained constantly awake, alert and never tired. My nerves felt slightly jangled and frazzled but that is to be expected.
        Yeah that describes it to a T!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Man, that's really cool. I'm working really hard to do that, but I'm not making much progress.

Comment

Who is Dr. Linn and why does he say not to rub the glans underneath? I do it all the time when I balloon and will this cause problems I don't know about yet?
            My Stats:

Start (4/1/2009) - BPEL 6.4in., EG 4.4in.
            Goal - BPEL 7.5in., EG 5.5in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shizz View Post
              Who is Dr. Linn and why does he say not to rub the glans underneath? I do it all the time when I balloon and will this cause problems I don't know about yet?
              I think it is because it is close to the trigger zone that cuaes ejaculation to happen quicker. But the glans do not in themselvrs cause one to ejaculate.

Comment

KP, what do your dry orgasms feel like?

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                  KP, what do your dry orgasms feel like?
                  Like a wet one only very little if anything comes out. Glans rubbing gives you a more intense dry orgasm. The trick is not to try hard but try soft, rub the glans softly.

Comment

Can playing with your frenulum too much keep you from having dry orgasms?

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                      Can playing with your frenulum too much keep you from having dry orgasms?
                      Yeah, i think so. the frenulim is the area you want to avoid unless you want a wet ejaculation.

Comment

Yoga for penis enlargment

Tantra Yoga the Tantric Penis Lessons - 6:20pm
                        Dec 4, 2007 ... 16220 reads. Penis Enlargement 124 reads. Yoga Made Easy 2965 reads ... THE TANTRIC PENIS LESSONS Although Yoga has been used mainly for ...
                        ScribdYoga-the-Tantric-Penis-Lessons -

This sounds like a combination of jelqing and edging, hence erect kegel jelqs. i think this is a interesting approach to making your dick bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          Tantra Yoga the Tantric Penis Lessons - 6:20pm
                          Dec 4, 2007 ... 16220 reads. Penis Enlargement 124 reads. Yoga Made Easy 2965 reads ... THE TANTRIC PENIS LESSONS Although Yoga has been used mainly for ...
                          ScribdYoga-the-Tantric-Penis-Lessons -

This sounds like a combination of jelqing and edging, hence erect kegel jelqs. i think this is a interesting approach to making your dick bigger.
                          KP,I will post another Yoga excercise for increasing sperm volume.

6 Yoga Exercises To Increase Sperm Count.

Keep the articles coming.
                          Start:2008-10-4
                          Reborn Alpha Male
                          BPFSL (18")
                          FG (10 cm )
                          BPEL ( 23 cm)
                          MEG (15 cm)
                          ----
                          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Umm, re the yoga, edging is of benifit. I can see exercise 1 helping your back, but don't see how that or exercise 3 is of any pe value.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Umm, re the yoga, edging is of benifit. I can see exercise 1 helping your back, but don't see how that or exercise 3 is of any pe value.
                              Well you know yoga, kind of strange.

Comment

Working...
                              X