already causing girls pain!! big growers read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• already causing girls pain!! big growers read this

i have a question, i have only been doing this for about a month and went from 6 bpel to sometimes 6 3/4 bpel and now have a 5 1/4 inch girth from 4 3/4. well heres my question i now im on the higher end of average now but both women i have been sleeping with lately have complained about pain during sex and said i "hit there stomach" i doubt its there stomach im hitting. so i have to not put it in all the way. heres the problem, i wanna get alot larger (9x7). are these too girls just super tight or does all women not like it too much bigger than this? i wouldnt be happy staying this size. so can i get some feedback on some of those big growers and how do women respond to you guys? i know girls always say bigger is better but how much bigger do they meen? i have a fealing these girls are just kinda small in the pussy department. they made me feal like lex steel or someshit, it was awesome. also my PI are intense, Eq is very very high, did that have anything to do with it? can a really hard dick (no matter the size) hurt them too?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory/4072-your-dick-really-small-you-think-3.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...s-out-5-a.html

From what I have read about vaginal sex. 6" is right borderline from pleasure to pain for the woman.

Sounds like those chicks are just tight.
    "Why pay for what you can get free"
    How PE Works
    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
    PE90X Routine

Comment

It all depends what type of women you're with; petite women are more likely than taller women to complain about length. Now (not to burst your bubble but...), I've had the same situation as you twice in my life and both girls were petite; however, I've also been with other petite women who can take my length (6.75"bpel) quite easily. Also, you gotta take into consideration what position you're fucking them in, cause the angle you're dick has when going in can make quite a difference. My girl, for example, is almost the same height as me (I'm 5'8") and can take my cock doggie-style like a champ without getting even close to hitting anything; however, if she lays on her side and I aim my dick towards her g-spot, I will easily hit her stomach without much effort and she will let me know right away. So don't quit on your 9x7 dream; just know that you will have to learn to maneuver and adjust as you get bigger. Big guns come with big responsibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
        It all depends what type of women you're with; petite women are more likely than taller women to complain about length. Now (not to burst your bubble but...), I've had the same situation as you twice in my life and both girls were petite; however, I've also been with other petite women who can take my length (6.75"bpel) quite easily. Also, you gotta take into consideration what position you're fucking them in, cause the angle you're dick has when going in can make quite a difference. My girl, for example, is almost the same height as me (I'm 5'8") and can take my cock doggie-style like a champ without getting even close to hitting anything; however, if she lays on her side and I aim my dick towards her g-spot, I will easily hit her stomach without much effort and she will let me know right away. So don't quit on your 9x7 dream; just know that you will have to learn to maneuver and adjust as you get bigger. Big guns come with big responsibilities.

I think that I should aim for a tall woman....xaxaa.Its so crazy that when you are relaxed and not anxious how your penis grows.Today I measured a gain of 0.5cm in bone pressed streched flausid lenght and my errections has gone up with not so anxious for study this days.So I think that I should wait some EL gains soon.BPflausid streched lenght 24.5cm.Tall woman here I come.....o yeeeeeeeeeeea baby
        What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by billyglidejr View Post
          i have a question, i have only been doing this for about a month and went from 6 bpel to sometimes 6 3/4 bpel and now have a 5 1/4 inch girth from 4 3/4. well heres my question i now im on the higher end of average now but both women i have been sleeping with lately have complained about pain during sex and said i "hit there stomach" i doubt its there stomach im hitting. so i have to not put it in all the way. heres the problem, i wanna get alot larger (9x7). are these too girls just super tight or does all women not like it too much bigger than this? i wouldnt be happy staying this size. so can i get some feedback on some of those big growers and how do women respond to you guys? i know girls always say bigger is better but how much bigger do they meen? i have a fealing these girls are just kinda small in the pussy department. they made me feal like lex steel or someshit, it was awesome. also my PI are intense, Eq is very very high, did that have anything to do with it? can a really hard dick (no matter the size) hurt them too?

Why would you want to causes pain? Lube up with mineral oil and glide that huge pecker in a bit slower. And don't forget to ride that amazing cock past the "G" spot that on the roof of the vagina ablout 2-3" deep. You want to make her feel real good like she has gotten an internal massage.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I dont want to cause girls pain. thats not fun for either of us. i was just asking some of the bigger growers how some women deal with them. you think girth ever causes pain, or is it just the poking that hurts them?

Comment

I guest every woman have different size of cervix, it is commonly beleive petite woman has tight than tall, but reaching the cervix bottom could be beneficial especially when you hit the A-Spot. Just pump it slow and trust it gently look at her reaction, you can tell if your hitting It.

Reaching A-spot = The best positions for this from of stimulation are with a woman on the top of her man or just a basic missionary position. For men who are a bit longer, using a deep thrust from behind your lover or having her ride you backwards can really produce some amazing sensations.

Possible Error Detected for more reference.

Lucky you.
              March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
              Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
              No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

I don't know if I consider myself a big grower, but i have this problem with my wife sometimes.
                Not to pass the buck, but it is usually her fault for not being prepared for sex.
                I know I'm an ass.
                She only complains of the length, when she does I adjust myself to be shorter and thicker.
                But usually its because she isn't wet enough for my entry.
                I started using the really good silicone lube and I have no problems.
                And i agree, position is everything.
                i can bang her silly in missionary, but doggystyle is a no-no.
                "Back to the Beginning"

Comment

Originally posted by figMiNT View Post
                  From what I have read about vaginal sex. 6" is right borderline from pleasure to pain for the woman.
                  Sounds like those chicks are just tight.
                  I think you might be right about tight chicks. My NBPEL of 5.75" before PE never caused a woman pain unless I went at it too long and made her sore. I only had one woman state that I was really deep inside her, and she was 5'2" and had a fairly tight vagina.

Comment

It really depends on the woman, her height, etc. and just as important is how much time you spend preparing her for your big dick. I have always spent at least 20 minutes warming up my Mrs. for my whopper. I'm not bragging here. I'm just trying to describe it accurately. She takes me just fine doggy style, which is my favorite position and the one by which she seems to have the least trouble taking my entire length. I know she's not in pain because she goes freakin' crazy when I get it all in.

I guess because I'm tall and I always dated tall and big women, (I love big women, and especially their big butts), , I've never had a complaint about my large penis. The only problem is my lady has a small mouth, so she's uncomfortable giving me a blow job. I love blow jobs and before I met her, I dated a couple of size queens who loved to try to deep throat me. You would be amazed how a motivated cock sucker can take it all down. My Mrs. makes up for her dislike of fellatio with her other amazing skills. I'm not complaining.

By the way, my best skill does not lie in the use of my dick but in my talented tongue. My tongue is drawn to a clit like a bee to honey.

Comment

Well sense I'm new to PE I can't ell you much about having a big unit, but I can tell you that I even bottom out when I start right into action. When I first start I play a lot (because I have a problem with premature ejaculation) but when I use to be able to to last a half hour or so I would start slow after foreplay (this is always necessary no matter is you can last for ever or not) and the closer to her getting excited/close to orgasm I could slam it in all the way. From what I have learned from personal experience and from reading is that when a woman gets stimulated enough her uterus elongates and you are able to give her deeper penetration in order to please/climax her to the fullest. I also noticed that when I focus on her G spot if i slam it in I can feel myself hitting her cervix (and she will complain a lot). But half way into the stoke once I pass the G spot I angle it down (while in man on top missionary) I can pass the cervix and get a lot deeper. But even when I do this she must be close to orgasm. She does go crazy for it when I can master the correct stroke. If not this will cause her pain even today when I can't last for shit! I hope I explained what I have experienced correctly sense currently I have been drinking. I know my English writing skills are not the best, but hey I tried. I hope I helped anyways and I look forward to watching this post.
                      Current: LOT 6 O'Clock
                      NBPFL - 3.5 BPFL - 4.5 FG - 3.875
                      NBPEL - 5.5 BPEL - 6.5 EG - 4.125

Short Term Goal:
                      NBPFL - 4.5 BPFL - 5.5 FG - 4
                      NBPEL - 5.85 BPEL - 6.75 EG - 4.35

Long term goal:
                      I like the 9 x 6 thought

Comment

I haven't heard this yet but a woman's Vagina tents up when she gets turned on. So take it easy on your women until they get turned on, in otherwords just play the first few inches if your are rushing things and wait till they wiggle for more. Your patience will be rewarded. Otherwise she will associate you with pain, not good. The vagina will lengthen when it gets tented.

Comment

I totally agree with Sandman. When a girl associates you with pain it is over. I was a close friend with that 5'0'' blonde and one time we end up doing it after a club night. I wanted to do her for years so I lost my control pound her really hard with my 7'' in doggy. She begged me not to go all in, but I was an asshole enough to continue and tell her she needs to get used to my big cock. For 15 minutes of hard core pumping, I lose a year of nice tight pussy. She stopped talking to me and start giving to my best friend. And worst, I had to listen my friend's comment on how tight she is for the rest of the year. But with tall girls I never had a problem.

Comment

Both posts above me are correct. Remember to take things slow. SLOW! Like 20 minutes of foreplay before insertion, and at least 5 minutes of slow, partial thrusts before storming those beaches. She will expand accordingly and accomodate your ally. Most girls can. My ex took like a 9 or 10, something like that, and she's 5 ft. tall!

Comment

Then anyone can suggest a position suitable for our petite lady friends. I can say that doggy is a no-no (although I am big fan of it). Plus you do not see the girl's face while pounding her and missing her pain mimics is not good too.

Comment

Working...
                              X