Brother caught me jelq-handed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother caught me jelq-handed

Hey guys, so I've seen a couple of kids here under 18 who have been insta-banned so I hope I am not violating any rules here by asking this.

Well just the other night I was having an awesome PE session and just as I was about to rap things up my brother caught me jelqing. So I explained it to him and everything, it wasn't bad, were quite close. Now he has asked me if he could do this as well. I told him I saw it here a couple time that PE'ing under the age of 18 is a bad idea. He's 16. Any advice for him?

Once again, If this is violating any sort of rule(s), feel free to delete this thread.

Thanks in advance.
    Starting (March 4th, 2009)
    BPEL:
    EG: 4.5

Goal (June 1st, 2009)
    BPEL: 6.75
    EG: 4.7

I reckon he should be ok, 16 is probaly the earliest age I would start personally. I would suggest a very light routine so he isn't hindering his natural growth by battering his dick.

Comment

Here's the link of my honest response to a juvie who came by and asked. Regardless of the obvious (him not being old enough to be in this site, which is why I temporarily banned him), here's the honest, well informed answer to your lil' bro's question: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...an-i-grow.html

In the long-run, he'll be very grateful to have taken this piece of advice.

BTW, I'm glad you posted this question cause it is important for those who are smack in the middle of their development, to understand why it is imperative to wait until they're a bit older.
      W.M.P.
      Last edited by W.M.P.; 04-05-2009, 09:43 AM. Reason: ,

Comment

I don't know a 16 year old should be wary of PE i think. However the cat is out of the bag, he'll likely continue of lose interest. The younger they are the more trouble they get into where PE is concerned and are more prone to injury. So it is up to you to try to convey to him safety first. When he is 18 he can join Pegym injury free I hope.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks alot guys, as soon as I meantioned injury and possible prevention of natural growth he slowly loat interest ^^. As would I. He's going to have to wait it out.
          Starting (March 4th, 2009)
          BPEL:
          EG: 4.5

Goal (June 1st, 2009)
          BPEL: 6.75
          EG: 4.7

Comment

He ever start up?
            To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Younger brother may be perfectly happy or unconcerned with his "build". I would be very careful not to have him develop an obsession by emulating bigger brothers tactics. Then again I think every male ought to be open to self development, at the right age/maturity level.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I wonder if he's 18 now?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I think it would be o.k. but make sure you are a good role model, that is, remind him not to overtrain and hurt himself if he is interested in trying.
                  6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                  10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                  12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                  6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

16 is fine. When my bro was 16 though, he definitely would have thought he caught me beating it and nothing could have changed his mind, ha.

Comment

Working...
                    X